What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

They are not worshipping Erdogan. They are just praying traditional Islamic Prayer "Salah" but from the angel the pic is taken, it seems like they are praying to Erdogan pic...which is wrong.

Anyone who is a Muslim knows and can tell you that people are praying salah....ENTIRE Muslim World prays it lol..Sometimes, when I pray, I have my books kept infront of myself..does it mean that I pray to my books? LOL

Google/Youtube Islamic Prayer "Salah" and you'll learn a new thing today

I know right!!!!!

He doesn't even know BASICS of Islam. ANYONE can tell that these people aren't praying to Erdogan but praying Salah prayer that billions of Muslims pray everyday...

And Turkey is 99% Muslim.

I don't know about the Salah in Pakistan but in Turkey, it's practiced before, friday prayers and funeral prayers, to inform people by İmam of the mosque...

your boss israel and america ordered greece be happy but we have make counter attack them

Yeah... Greece takes islands.... and this is the fault of mine because of your fantasies.. lies and slanders....I have to point this out.. lies and slanders are the best thing you guys do.

everybody is idiot but you are very clever ha ha you are even dont compete idiotmetre
Well, it's obvious that i'm more clever than you.

I don't know about the Salah in Pakistan but in Turkey, it's practiced before, friday prayers and funeral prayers, to inform people by İmam of the mosque...

Yeah... Greece takes islands.... and this is the fault of mine because of your fantasies.. lies and slanders....I have to point this out.. lies and slanders are the best thing you guys do.

Well, it's obvious that i'm more clever than you.
be proud of :D

be proud of

Idiocy at his best... some foreign country takes your land... fault lies in opposition.. describes very well your mentality.

Maybe, it's the fault of interest lobbies, feto's fault... doesn't matter, you will believe what Erdogan tells you to believe.

Idiocy at his best... some foreign country takes your land... fault lies in opposition.. describes very well your mentality.
anyways after that i dont with argue childs i m working. at least i m not online 7/24 like you in hear :lol:
take care can :whistle:

I know what you are saying.

But salah can be prayed on road if you are in a protest or a big gathering etc.

The picture you posted implied that those people were worshipping Erdogan...and as a Muslim, you know that it is NOT the case.

They were just praying salah on the side of the road.

Well at least we don't have an Imran Khan and Abdullah Adullah in Turkey:lol:. His victory is a testament to his popularity in Turkey

I know what you are saying.
But salah can be prayed on road if you are in a protest or a big gathering etc.
The picture you posted implied that those people were worshipping Erdogan...and as a Muslim, you know that it is NOT the case.
They were just praying salah on the side of the road.

There is no such thing..in Turkey.

Ofcourse we know thet are not worshipping him.. but you can't pray like that in front of a pic...if you don't know this fact, i have nothing to say to you.

anyways after that i dont with argue childs i m working. at least i m not online 7/24 like you in hear :lol:
take care can :whistle:

Bye, don't came back. Your empty talks won't be missed. :wave:

There is no such thing..in Turkey.

Ofcourse we know thet are not worshipping him.. but you can't pray like that in front of a pic...if you don't know this fact, i have nothing to say to you.

I know about this lol...

You can't pray infront of a picture that depicts living things (animal, human or something else etc)...

I know about this lol...

You can't pray infront of a picture that depicts living things (animal, human or something else etc)...

So what about, people praying in front of Erdoğan's pic.... oh..never mind, you guys just see what you want to see... it must be happy to live like that.

So what about, people praying in front of Erdoğan's pic.... oh..never mind, you guys just see what you want to see... it must be happy to live like that.

No. My whole point was that I thought that you were trying to portray that those people were somehow worshipping erdo...that's why I disputed you.

No but educated people see the reality better, even AKP minister admits that the support to them drops in the higher educated parts of the socieity.

Hey man, did you listen to Erdogan's winning speech?

His speech was very reconciliatory and he talked about becoming united..representing all 70 million Turks..focusing on commonalities amongst turkish people and so on and on.

So may be Erdogan is trying to improve on his negative points? Give him chance

No. My whole point was that I thought that you were trying to portray that those people were somehow worshipping erdo...that's why I disputed you.
Sinan is right this is nothing new among such people.

In Picture below people are worshipping Erbakans (Erdogans mentor) car in 90s.

Erbakan-Makam-Arabas%C4%B1.jpg

Hey man, did you listen to Erdogan's winning speech?
His speech was very reconciliatory and he talked about becoming united..representing all 70 million Turks..focusing on commonalities amongst turkish people and so on and on.
So may be Erdogan is trying to improve on his negative points? Give him chance
He is in charge since 13 years, maybe its time for less talk and more action.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom