What's new

#BREAKING Recep Tayyip Erdoğan wins presidential election

Congratulations and i am happy the stupid western media is crying. Turkey is a powerhouse today all because their army have been brought under control. A chowkidar should never be given authority to run affairs of the house, put the chowkidar in its place and the country will prosper.

Congratulations to Erdogan on his win ( with caveat that counting has yet to finish ) and on the success of democracy in Turkieye.

The irony will be of course the sound of felicitations and congratulations and from the peddlers, agents and merchants of martial law in Pakistan who refuse the very same free and fair elections in Pakistan, but will themselves go on to congratulate Erdogan on a successful exercise in democracy and the election win..

A beautiful exercise in democracy in a muslim country that has yet to be replicated in Pakistan ....

Erdogan has been in power for a long time. Today he has won the elections yet again. It goes to show that the majority of Turkish voters trust his decisions. Soon the Treaty of Lausanne won't apply anymore and Turkey will be fully exploiting the natural resources. Erdogan understands the game. No doubt that the Western world and seculars hate the Erdogan for being independent. Something Imran Khan was punished for and removed from power. Nevertheless, Turkey has a bright future ahead. Independent foreign policy is the way forward.

Just don't ban me from this topic. Please... I know I am conveying my thoughts and you don't like them. Please...

In Pakistan the military would have sided with the opposition just like they did very recently.

You say there is talk. Can you share a source?
I went back to listen to the video and may have miss heard something by the interviewer. But around 30:00 she does says something about Turkey may have to “leave” the S-400 program.

I hope he doesnt become another Soeharto/Soekarno. If he cares about his party long term goal, he should prepare not to participate for the next election and choose another AKP leader to represent the party for the next Presidential Election. Leading the country for 25 years should be enough for him.

Preserving democracy should be his main aim. For Indonesia, having Erdo as Turkish leader is a good thing. As you can see from my previous posts, I hope AKP has another leader, but the reality is that Erdo is still AKP leader. I dont like he becomes more authoritarian as this can lead to backlash for the Islamist if the future election is won by Secular power. Action will create Reaction.
Probably a couple years into this term, after Erdogan hopefully gets the economy back on track, he puts forward a team of a 4-5 of the most capable and loyal party leaders to defacto hand over the party to. Then in 2 years, see who is doing the best and second best, and appoint them the future candidate and Vice candidate to run the party for the 2028 election.

I agree, he has to win over a sizable amount of the secular people with policies of inclusion of he hopes to prevent a backlash in the future.

Last edited:
I agree, he has to win over a sizable amount of the secular people with policies of inclusion of he hopes to prevent a backlash in the future.
What I mean is not like that. Turkey is still pretty liberal, the current state is already pretty decent for the secular liberal people.

What I mean is that Erdo should not become authoritarian. Like the way he put Istanbul Governoor into prison and also many journalists who are critical to him.

Harmony should be created between political parties, so who ever wins election is not really a matter of life and dead for the competing political powers in the country. Healthy competition between political parties should be created to create strong democracy and nation.

What I mean is not like that. Turkey is still pretty liberal, the current state is already pretty decent for the secular liberal people.

What I mean is that Erdo should not become authoritarian. Like the way he put Istanbul Governoor into prison and also many journalists who are critical to him.

Harmony should be created between political parties, so who ever wins election is not really a matter of life and dead for the competing political powers in the country. Healthy competition between political parties should be created to create strong democracy and nation.
Thanks for the clarification. I agree, Erdogan should respect the boundaries of the spirit of the law and not abuse his power.

It was a close call. Kuffars might take over next time. At least. for now, Kuffars can no more destroy masjids or force our clean Muslim sisters to undress or stop azan in Arabic...
That's a 5 years win, in the mean time Islam is taking over the world with the will of Allah swt,
The remains of secular kuffars will soon have no back up from no where.

Erdogan has definitely asserted Turkiye's position in the globe as a regional power and arguably made their economy self sufficient by prioritizing industrialization which is a huge improvement over what it was during military dictatorship and secular rule. Although controlling inflation and lira devaluation is widely discussed as an issue by Turks, I'm pretty sure it's not a rocket science for him to solve when he had dealt with the economic situation far worst. I guess the only major challenge he will likely be facing in the next 5 years is the pressure to deport Refugees. Whether Turks are conservatives or secularists, they all unanimously agree on this issue and If he fails to do that I'm afraid things could get really out of hand because its a threat to Turkish nationalism

Everyone has given congrats to Erdogan except few Foinikas outlets but majority of the media has but just one outlet run by Foinikas didn't hahah. Just kiddin with yaa..

Where is the congrats to Tayyip? which means ''Good'' or ''Right'' in Arabic if you translate his second name.. It is used in speech when someone tells you something and you agree in arabic you say ''Tayyib''

Last edited:
I don't think this is good for secular turkey. Erdogan is a dictator. There is ban on freedom of speech. If Teacher, Lawyers,or anybody criticize Erdogan, he throws them in prison. There are serious violation of human rights under Erdogan arm.

I don't think this is good for secular turkey. Erdogan is a dictator. There is ban on freedom of speech. If Teacher, Lawyers,or anybody criticize Erdogan, he throws them in prison. There are serious violation of human rights under Erdogan arm.

Erdogan himself is secular. He is right-wing but still a secular individual

congrats to Erdogan. This is his last term heres to hoping for a continued good relations with Erdogan and hope he comes visits us in Riyadh again like last year

Back
Top Bottom