What's new

#BREAKING Recep Tayyip Erdoğan wins presidential election

B/c he lacks basic human decency.

You and I disagree all the time, and I disagree with so many people all the time, but I'm not cursing your family or you cursing mine or making racist comments. Its a decency thing, he lacks dignity.
Yeah,he's overdone it many times. I've seen it and I don't agree of course. It's not nice to say at all. He goes too far when he badmouths other members here. I completely disagree with that. I mean...the heavy insults not the "normal" ones.

Why do you pajeets compare Our Commander in Chief with that monkey called modi all the time??
Because they are the same

If 90 percent of all TV channels work for your opponent

Kemal got 100% Pro coverage from EU media, US media, UK media, and covering up all his flaws. Along with negative coverage for Erdogan As well as the think tanks and other NGOs and any other western institution in terms of soft power penetration into Turkey. Along with explicit support from Biden that he was going to do everything to help the opposition win and make Erdogan lose. Not to mention all of english social media was pro Kemal. That stuff doesn't count?

If it was just about media, then why did all the Turks in Berlin and Netherland overwhelmingly support Erdogan? the Media there HATES him and the politicians there hate him and every sort of negativity is tied to his name, and yet they supported in record numbers.

Kemal got 100% Pro coverage from EU media, US media, UK media, and covering up all his flaws. Along with negative coverage for Erdogan As well as the think tanks and other NGOs and any other western institution in terms of soft power penetration into Turkey. Along with explicit support from Biden that he was going to do everything to help the opposition win and make Erdogan lose. Not to mention all of english social media was pro Kemal. That stuff doesn't count?

If it was just about media, then why did all the Turks in Berlin and Netherland overwhelmingly support Erdogan? the Media there HATES him and the politicians there hate him and every sort of negativity is tied to his name, and yet they supported in record numbers.
dude, you don't know turkey. the support of the western media is negative for us.

the support of the western media is negative for us.

Tell that to Kemal, he went to suck D*ck in the US with all these think tanks to strategize with his benefactors on the the Turkish election.

He might try to downplay it, but they were most certainly backing him and doing everything they could to tilt things in his favor. EU promising restarting to EU membership negotiations, and other stuff. All the think tanks talking about how Kemal was their man and how there would be a "thaw"/"reset" in relations if he came back. Anything you read in english media about Turkey, it was Pro Kemal, anti Erdogan. Anything on english western social media, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, all Pro Kemal and anti Erdogan, now we are supposed to believe in a globalized world and with the influence of english soft power and penetration, none of this was reaching anyone in Turkey? Turkey isn't North Korea in a bubble, whatever floats in the global discourse will eventually penetrate through.

Tell that to Kemal, he went to suck D*ck in the US with all these think tanks to strategize with his benefactors on the the Turkish election.

He might try to downplay it, but they were most certainly backing him and doing everything they could to tilt things in his favor. EU promising restarting to EU membership negotiations, and other stuff. All the think tanks talking about how Kemal was their man and how there would be a "thaw"/"reset" in relations if he came back. Anything you read in english media about Turkey, it was Pro Kemal, anti Erdogan. Anything on english western social media, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, all Pro Kemal and anti Erdogan, now we are supposed to believe in a globalized world and with the influence of english soft power and penetration, none of this was reaching anyone in Turkey? Turkey isn't North Korea in a bubble, whatever floats in the global discourse will eventually penetrate through.
1. Supported by PKK
2. Supported by the western media

always loses in Turkey.
Using this headline from The Economist, they made propaganda that "Kemal will make Turkey a slave of the West"

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 26
You live in the US. You should be proud then.

You live in the US. You should be proud then.

Man fk these think tank mofos, I hate these neoliberal SOBs.

1. Supported by PKK

always loses in Turkey.
Using this headline from The Economist, they made propaganda that "Kemal will make Turkey a slave of the West"

Hey you can blame the incompetence of Kemal for pandering to the western think tank audience, he thought he could get their help and it wouldn't backfire. He is a master tactician. lol how many times has he run in an election and lost?

1. Supported by PKK

always loses in Turkey.
kemal could even if he wouldnt mean it simply tell both camps to F off but he couldn’t do it. Behind closed doors he asked for more support. During his visit to US he disappeared without a trace for 8 hours. When they asked where he was for 8 hours his answer: i was eating a hamburger.

This guy is a clown.

Next Turkish leader ?

seluk_bayraktar2_1-1.jpg
no, he is already do perfect his own job, stone is heavy in place.

Turkish state have enough potantial leaders who very well educated for state jobs, so state doesnt call Seljuk Bairakhthar.

Back
Top Bottom