What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Yeah, we know everybody....

i can post chp mhp bdp electors' videos but you are obsession with akp electors:angel:
kardeş kızma ama biz diğer partilerin seçmenleri onlardan farklı değil chp mhp bdp seçmeni çok mu farklı d sen sürekli milleti aşağılıyorsun burda turkiyeyi resmen karalıyosun herkes düşünüyoki turkler salak tayyibe idet ediyo falan filan alt tarafı cumhurbaşkanı seçimi adam muhalefetten ötürü oyları yukseliyo ya seçime gitmiyorlar ya da tayyibe veriyorlar şimdi bunlar salakmı ihsanoğluna mı verecekler ya da demirtaşa mı şahsen osman pamukoğlunu aday gösterselerdi ona samimi söylüyorum oy verirdim benide lütfen kes isis misis takmam ben şu an en iyi ady erdoğan dı ona oy verdim senden rica ediyom şu videoları ve resimleri kaldır herkes bizi salak sanacak bir kaç salağın yüzünden herkesi aynı tefeye koyuyorsun bunu yapma her zaman bunu yapıyorsun lütfen sil videoları ve resimleri ben de siliyim

Last edited:
i can post chp mhp bdp electors' videos but you are obsession with akp electors:angel:
kardeş kızma ama biz diğer partilerin seçmenleri onlardan farklı değil chp mhp bdp seçmeni çok mu farklı d sen sürekli milleti aşağılıyorsun burda turkiyeyi resmen karalıyosun herkes düşünüyoki turkler salak tayyibe ibdet ediyo falan filan alt tarafı cumhurbaşkanı seçimi adam muhalefetten ötürü oyları yukseliyo ya seçime gitmiyorlar ya da tayyibe veriyorlar şimdi bunlar salakmı ihsanoğluna mı verecekler ya da demirtaşa mı şahsen osman pamukoğlunu aday gösterselerdi ona samimi söylüyorum oy verirdim benide lütfen kes isis misis takmam ben şu an en iyi ady erdoğan dı ona oy verdim senden rica ediyom şu videoları ve resimleri kaldır herkes bizi salak sanacak bir kaç salağın yüzünden herkesi aynı tefeye koyuyorsun bunu yapma her zaman bunu yapıyorsun lütfen sil videoları ve resimleri ben de siliyim

Salağız zaten... komple gerizekalı bi milletiz.. bilsin herkes AQ...Adam sikti geçirdi milleti, suya zam, elektriğe zam, ulaşıma zam, benzine zam, her bi şeye zam.... adamın açlıktan ağzı kokuyo... hala Erdoğan diyo.. Gerizekalı bi milletiz işte, bütün akıllılar cesurlar, İstiklal savaşında ölmüş geriye bizim gibi gerizekalılar kalmış.....AQ koyiim böyle ülkenin ben, herkes de bilsin.

Short in English: Fcuk this country..

No, most Turkish users in PDF were against Erdogan.... but Turkish people elected him again.... IMO this shows how illiterate the Turkish people are, a sad day for our nation.
illiterate?? now you just sound like a sore loser bro lol

Lol, and you sound retarded.
don't get mad at me…. the turkish people voted not i….. I'm just observing.
just accept that most people in turkey don't think like you thats all man..

this will make things worse i hoped that he wont win so we can forget the past and look to improve trade and set out the fire in syria

Thank God I left the navy a year and a half ago so that I won't serve for the purpose of a thief idiot and his so famous 53% that they find it "ethic" to use our flag on ground. He can only be the president of my arse and maybe Palestine which he finds it much more important than his own homeland.

Bu bayrak fotoğraflarını yeni gördüm. Yazıklar olsun tek kelimeyle..kimse vatanseverlik de yapmasin abi. Güzel ülkenin anasını bellediler.

this will make things worse i hoped that he wont win so we can forget the past and look to improve trade and set out the fire in syria
In Turkey the President has less power than Prime minister but im sure Erdogan will influence the new PM too.

In Turkey the President has less power than Prime minister but im sure Erdogan will influence the new PM too.
i read that erdogan will try to change the constitution to make the president have more power is it true ?

i read that erdogan will try to change the constitution to make the president have more power is it true ?
He wanted to swich to Presidial system but seems like he gave the idea up because majority doesnt support it.

Thank God I left the navy a year and a half ago so that I won't serve for the purpose of a thief idiot and his so famous 53% that they find it "ethic" to use our flag on ground. He can only be the president of my arse and maybe Palestine which he finds it much more important than his own homeland.

Bu bayrak fotoğraflarını yeni gördüm. Yazıklar olsun tek kelimeyle..kimse vatanseverlik de yapmasin abi. Güzel ülkenin anasını bellediler.
they dont represent our people like chp:smokin:
97810673-39a5-4cc7-9705-0f449fa1bc2d.jpg

From the pov of democracy in Turkey this is bad. No one individual should be in power for so long as power corrupts even the best. I think Erdogan has done a lot of good for Turkey especially economically speaking but it was time now that he handed over power to another person.

I wish this country seperates in to 2 parts, like Korea.... so you can continue to worship Erdoğan all of your time.

Over my dead body, mister. Nobody takes a piece from my homeland.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom