What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

It was decided before election that erdogan was going to win. So why did some people thought that ihsanoglu would win?

Ministry of Religious Affair is comprised of people, not angels for heavens sake and you can be selective in every province if you want to. Don't be naive, these bureaucrats working for the ministries know very well the political affiliations within the provinces. If this kind of survey is done in Egypt today, sisi the thug will be found as the most popular animal in Egypt.
I dont think its in interest of Erdogan to show the country as secularists, not to mention the ministry of religious affairs, besides there are other surveys who show about the same results why are you trying hard not to accept the reality?

Why don't you like him?

Because he is thief, liar, and undermining the Turkish society... his ministers are dumb, his foreign policies failed... he polarized Turkey.....

I have never seen Turkish people to adress their PM with his first name..."Tayyip" more than that I have never seen a people chanting "Son of a B....h Tayyip" before...to a PM minister.

If he has that much supporter, he also have that much hater.

No, most Turkish users in PDF were against Erdogan.... but Turkish people elected him again.... IMO this shows how illiterate the Turkish people are, a sad day for our nation.
you cant mark people whom voted erdogan by " illiterate ". Thats the point where opposition of erdogan begin to claim this for a half of country.
In politic, a person doesnt become leader only with logical issues,there is a factor of charisma. Its erdogan opposition's issue now ,they couldnt bring a strong canditate , even their supporters didnt move from summer holiday to vote ;)
i am not a support of none of party in here :D **
but claiming those people to be illiterate , will turn into speech of the yellow model , did you remember her, she said " how come my vote is equal with a shepherd on mountain "
i have seen more humanity in those "illiterate " called anatolian people,than i have seen from lots of educated in istanbul during my business. If ihsanogly selected by 60 or 70,would you claim those people to be illiterate?
IMO , ihsanoglu is a more silly decision than erdogan .
I actually expected to see suleyman demirel :D sapkasiyla.

you cant mark people whom voted erdogan by " illiterate ". Thats the point where opposition of erdogan begin to claim this for a half of country.
I can, and i did.

In politic, a person doesnt become leader only with logical issues,there is a factor of charisma. Its erdogan opposition's issue now ,they couldnt bring a strong canditate , even their supporters didnt move from summer holiday to vote
i am not a support of none of party in here **
but claiming those people to be illiterate , will turn into speech of the yellow model , did you remember her, she said " how come my vote is equal with a shepherd on mountain "
Yeah and she was right.....

have seen more humanity in those "illiterate " called anatolian people,than i have seen from lots of educated in istanbul during my business. If ihsanogly selected by 60 or 70,would you claim those people to be illiterate?
IMO , ihsanoglu is a more silly decision than erdogan .
I actually expected to see suleyman demirel sapkasiyla.
Selecting a thief and liar for the President.... anyways.. there is nothing do anymore...i said this before, maybe our foolish nation deserve this guy.

The funny thing is, everything getting expensive, Gas is overpriced, car prices increased, go to bazaar there are no fruits under 10 TL... inflation rose.. foreign policy collapsed, in everry city there are Syrian beggars.... and so on.

But our retarded brothers says "Recep Tayyip Erdoğan" and votes for him.... so i say, fvck all of them... I'm earning much more than those retards...those over priced goods doesn't effect me but them. So they can continue to fvck themselves over.

None should expect, a Sharia, Islamic state because of elections..

Nobody is talking about sharia or Islamic state here, you're the one who's irrelevantly dragging in these issues to cover up the fact that the secular champions in Turkey have been soundly defeated in the election.

. don't interpet the result of the elections to your taste.... There will be never a Sharia state in Turkey, people selected president that's it.

Feel free to interpret the defeat of the secular champs in Turkey to your taste, matter of fact, we welcome such discourse for the sake of democracy.

Nobody is talking about sharia or Islamic state here, you're the one who's irrelevantly dragging in these issues to cover up the fact that the secular champions in Turkey have been soundly defeated in the election.
Feel free to interpret the defeat of the secular champs in Turkey to your taste, matter of fact, we welcome such discourse for the sake of democracy.

Hmm... i think you don't know the meaning of secularism.... you are talking empty my friend.

Hmm... i think you don't know the meaning of secularism.... you are talking empty my friend.

Yes, we can clearly see that you think that only you have seen it all.

Because he is thief, liar, and undermining the Turkish society... his ministers are dumb, his foreign policies failed... he polarized Turkey.....

I have never seen Turkish people to adress their PM with his first name..."Tayyip" more than that I have never seen a people chanting "Son of a B....h Tayyip" before...to a PM minister.

If he has that much supporter, he also have that much hater.

mate you are in depresion go to hospital everybody was chanting son of bitch thiefs prime minister ecevit and bahceli because of in 2000 and2001 economic crises
sit down and think in 1999 religious party fazilet was just %15 right now akp have raised %52 this rate secular people started to prefer tayyip . kemalism is melting like a candle :partay: i hope bahceli and kemal kılıçdaroğlu dont resign ha ha otherwise this rate will raised to %60 :rofl::rofl:

mate you are in depresion go to hospital everybody chanting son of bitch thiefs prime minister ecevit and bahceli because of in 2000 and2001 economic crises
Nope, seems like you had the lying habit of your leader.

sit down and think in 1999 religious party fazilet was just %15 right now akp have raised %52 this rate secular people started to prefer tayyip . kemalism is melting a candle i hope bahceli and kemal kılıçdaroğlu dont resign ha ha otherwise this rate will raised to %60

You are right about the religious fvcks in the country they are around 10-15%...

but i don't know what you are talking about Kemalism ?? I never learned what Kemalism is... ?

Turkish people's love for Ataturk will never change... you can't change nor your fraud leader can change this fact.

Yes, we can clearly see that you think that only you have seen it all.

Good for you to realise.

Well, democracy had spoken. Let's hope for the best and that he learns from his mistakes and doesn't fuukup Turkey.

During the election results speech yesterday he invited Turkic PM to speak which gives me hope since he didn't invite some lunatic but our distant min to speak which gives me hope for Turkic union.

Erdogan should distance from Arab world and have Turkic world as main focus and have the chaos torn Islamic world on lower pitch. Good economy fueled by manpower and natural resources, secularism something all Turkic states share,and build a Turkic army to defend our interest from Sarajevo to the altay mountains. Just my 2 cents.

You are right about the religious fvcks in the country they are around 10-15%...

but i don't know what you are talking about Kemalism ?? I never learned what Kemalism is... ?

Turkish people's love for Ataturk will never change... you can't change nor your fraud leader can change this fact.

Good for you to realise.

Yes, we're blessed with the ability to realise so many things in life that you and your types cannot even dare to imagine.

Good for you to realise.
firstly tayyip is not thief it was complo by cia agen gulen but you are right same akp minister is thief and fraud i can accept this
your nut leader ihdanoğlu who is fethullah gulen's candidate couldnt read national march lol beside ihasanoğlu's father was traitor and enemy of ataturk you like ataturk but you voted for him :partay:
i

s, we're blessed with the ability to realise so many things in life that you and your types cannot even dare to imagine.

Yeah, it obvious by your knowledge about secularism. :agree: Did you learn secularism from your local Imam ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom