What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

You sure about that?

As a friend of the Turks and having looked at the AK Party's economic performance of the past decade, i can safely say that Turkey will certainly land in G-10 if it sees two more terms from Erdogan's establishment, should they continue to perform as they have in the past.

Dictator. Assad been in power since 2000. Erdogan been in power since 2003. These power hungry mofos won't retire. Man!

You are crazy or utterly ill informed?

Turkey is an evolved democracy, Syria is a dictatorship and has been a political basket case since the 70s!

As a friend of the Turks and having looked at the AK Party's economic performance of the past decade, i can safely say that Turkey will certainly land in G-10 if it sees two more terms from Erdogan's establishment, should they continue to perform as they have in the past.

You are crazy or utterly ill informed?

Turkey is an evolved democracy, Syria is a dictatorship and has been a political basket case since the 70s!
There is no doubt about your friendship but your forecast will never happen.

Joinin top 10 is very hard, Turkey is revolving around place 20-16 since 80s just saying.

Economics aside, IMO Erdogan has a big mouth and lacks complete self control over it.

congrats to turkey for getting a great leader….

@Sinan your thoughts on the win??
most turks on this forum were saying that people are against erdogan??

Turkey has enormous potential if Erdogan succeeds in creating a C.Asian union.
This is the optimal union all Turks wish for but the problem is CA states are under Russian influence which would oppose such a union, the other problem is all of these states are not democratic.

Erdogans foreign policy of the last years was devastating, he is focussing on wrong places, he needed to focus more on Turkic worlds problems to archive a CA union, the other question is, does he want a CA Union?

Great. More support for ISIS and the MB.

Disgusting little terrorist.
Haven't you seen the photo of baghdadi the Jew, sitting with his mother. ISIS terrorists are the creation of Mossad, so stop dumping the blame on others.

When given the freedom to choose, Muslims all over the Muslim World world, like the Turks, reject candidates or thugs like sisi. That's why there's so much effort to sabotage democracy in the Muslim World. Anyway, my congratulations to Erdogan and his people.

Last edited:
When given the freedom to choose, Muslims all over the Muslim World world, like the Turks, reject candidates or thugs like sisi. That's why there's so much effort to sabotage democracy in the Muslim World. Anyway, my congratulations to Erdogan and his people.
The other candidate from secular CHP and nationalist MHP was the head of OIC, is educated in Islamic theology and history, but what do people like you know about politics in Turkey anyway. :coffee:

If its about being muslim then CHP/MHP candidate knows more about Islam than Erdogan but people in Turkey are not voting for ''islamic identity'' as this election proved.

Dictator. Assad been in power since 2000. Erdogan been in power since 2003. These power hungry mofos won't retire. Man!
dictator of what?

western democrazy is only one norm of law and order governances and certainly not the last phase. there are other forms which may fit better to their nation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom