What's new

US spies see stronger, Islamic Turkey in 2025

There's are two things called 'Islamic tradition' and 'non-Islamic' tradition. A Muslim who thinks drinking alcohol is okay is the follower of the latter tradition while who abstains from drinking alcohol follows the first category. I think this will help you to understand how Turkey can be more 'Islamic'.
I know what your trying to say but stop dreaming sharia wont come to Turkey.

I know what your trying to say but stop dreaming sharia wont come to Turkey.

I'm not trying, I'm saying what I believe in. I say stop living in denial and start accepting the spade as a spade.

I'm not trying, I'm saying what I believe in. I say stop living in denial and start accepting the spade as a spade.
:lol::lol: You are the one denying it even your beloved Erdogan gave the idea up.

Erdogan calls for a secular Egypt | Egypt Independent

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/14/166814.html

Now choke on this. :)

gsi2-overview-3.png

Now, you're quoting an Egyptian daily literally hand-written and designed by sisi the thug! You have lost your sanity out of sheer frustration for the defeat of your beloved candidates in the Turkish election. You've my sympathy.
What kind of Joke are you if i may ask? these are Erdogans very own words!

“Turkey defines secularism as the principle that the state is equidistant from all religions. Secularism is definitely not atheism. I recommend that Egypt too adopt a secular constitution.”

“Secularism is definitely not atheism. I, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, am Muslim, not secular. But I am the prime minister of a secular country. In a secular regime people have the freedom to be religious or not,” he continued. “Don’t be afraid of secularism. I hope the new regime in Egypt will be secular.”

“Don’t Be Afraid Of Secularism...” How Erdogan’s Egypt Tour Looks In Turkey

I don't think these are the correct figures imho bro. Pakistan being supporter with 84%?? I don't see such overwhelming opinion inside Pakistani community and specially after Taliban and al Quaida destructions. Sharia sounds far fetched in the given situation of Pakistan nor it can be implemented in the entire Muslim world provided the current status. I however agree Islam is the most favourable religion though.

I don't think these are the correct figures imho bro. Pakistan being supporter with 84%?? I don't see such overwhelming opinion inside Pakistani community and specially after Taliban and al Quaida destructions. Sharia sounds far fetched in the given situation of Pakistan nor it can be implemented in the entire Muslim world provided the current status. I however agree Islam is the most favourable religion though.
I dont know about Pakistan but the figure about Turkey seems true since several other surveys show about the same result.

Also, what I noticed is sharia supporters are found on internet mainly. They even don't have the slightest idea of what kind of environment, pointers and background to be met before implementing an effective sharia. Who can deny sharia? But chirping sharia is the only solution is rather a lousy claim in the given scenario of the Muslim world.

We are a secular country and we will stay secular,the rest is not important.
I hope Indonesia stays like it is,a good example for the Muslim world.
What you guys think of Joko Widodo @Indos @madokafc and other Indonesian members?

We are a secular country and we will stay secular,the rest is not important.
I hope Indonesia stays like it is,a good example for the Muslim world.
What you guys think of Joko Widodo @Indos @madokafc and other Indonesian members?

Well, in relation to Islam with Joko Widodo term, I can say that starting next year our Police Women will be able to wear hijab and Jokowi will open Indonesian embassy in West Bank Palestine. The rest will be no different with Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono term.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom