What's new

US spies see stronger, Islamic Turkey in 2025

@T-123456

Jokowi is a metal head, i think he has a tendencies to go along with his party (PDI-P) who has been known as the staunch supporter of secularism in Indonesia. But surely he will trying to gather much supports from Islamic conservative party or organizations in Indonesia such Muhammadiyah and NU if he want to keep his presidential terms going smoothly.

@T-123456

Jokowi is a metal head, i think he has a tendencies to go along with his party (PDI-P) who has been known as the staunch supporter of secularism in Indonesia. But surely he will trying to gather much supports from Islamic conservative party or organizations in Indonesia such Muhammadiyah and NU if he want to keep his presidential terms going smoothly.
Isnt that a good thing,no absolute power?
All will be balanced,no extreme changes?

These South Asian maniacs are day dreaming while looking at a country thousands of miles away instead of working hard to develop their own countries. They are trying to depend on resources and achievements acquired by sheer hard work of population belonged to those respectable countries and surprisingly trying to brag others on behalf of those countries. Why not develop your own countries and bring them to a state where you can proudly talk about it?

There will be no extreme changes in term of some social relation, what we badly need is an extreme changes in the way our bureaucrat behave, bad policy in economy should also be changed. It is more toward economics and law enforcement improvement that we want to see happening in his term. Thats why we choose him, since he is very clean and quite hard in combating our bureaucrat inefficiency when he become local leader.

Well first time I and USA agree I was saying this since I joined this forum Turkey is coming back to Islam weather kemalists or secularists because Muslims from where ever they are can't stay away Islam for long but this is Troll topic and mod should shut it down @Aeronaut @Chak Bamu

Well first time I and USA agree I was saying this since I joined this forum Turkey is coming back to Islam weather kemalists or secularists because Muslims from where ever they are can't stay away Islam for long but this is Troll topic and mod should shut it down @Aeronaut @Chak Bamu
What is coming back to Islam,when did we leave Islam?

To all the jamaatis / deobandis, etc praising Erdogan. The Turkish model is one of a secular democratic state where an Islamic leaning has shaped state policy. It is proof that secular government works best for Muslims.

If a local Muslim suggested the same idea in south Asia, he would be lynched on the streets.

A leader like Erdogan in BD or Pak would have no chance. Our leaders are far more religious leaning than Erdogan but because they can't make the system work, we question their sincerity. Erdogan has been caught red handed a few times but his success means 'saat khoon maaf' (we forgive his sins). This is natural.

Rather than blaming our leaders for failing to drive our car when we choose to have the hand break on, maybe we need to change the system? Take the handbrake of religious partiality out of government to let the country progress in a balanced and fair way.

I can see why some Turkish people see Erdogan as a step backwards, but for south Asia I would gladly welcome Erdogan style modernist Islamic government. Compared to our political approach to Islam, Erdogan is light years ahead.

To all the jamaatis / deobandis, etc praising Erdogan. The Turkish model is one of a secular democratic state where an Islamic leaning has shaped state policy. It is proof that secular government works best for Muslims.

If a local Muslim suggested the same idea in south Asia, he would be lynched on the streets.

A leader like Erdogan in BD or Pak would have no chance. Our leaders are far more religious leaning than Erdogan but because they can't make the system work, we question their sincerity. Erdogan has been caught red handed a few times but his success means 'saat khoon maaf' (we forgive his sins). This is natural.

Rather than blaming our leaders for failing to drive our car when we choose to have the hand break on, maybe we need to change the system? Take the handbrake of religious partiality out of government to let the country progress in a balanced and fair way.

I can see why some Turkish people see Erdogan as a step backwards, but for south Asia I would gladly welcome Erdogan style modernist Islamic government. Compared to our political approach to Islam, Erdogan is light years ahead.

This only mentions Islamic tradition, don't know why people are confusing it with Islamic law/state. The secular foundations of Turkey won't change and don't need to. It's just that some of their people are changing socially/ideologically I guess which means over time more and more people will be influenced.

You just showed your lack off knowledge off erodgan Mr he is same as us but he had to face Turkish liberal and Kemalists so he is slowly moving towards goal and finally what matter for Muslims is what ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW want not erodgan or Jinah or Iqbal they will be judged in light off Quran and Sunnah

Oh , we are happy a Ummah Party over the webz :D . At the end of the day it will always be like it has always been , every country fending off for themselves in a dynamic relationship with each other .

There's are two things called 'Islamic tradition' and 'non-Islamic' tradition. A Muslim who thinks drinking alcohol is okay is the follower of the latter tradition while who abstains from drinking alcohol follows the first category. I think this will help you to understand how Turkey can be more 'Islamic'.

a Muslim who repeatedly drinks alcohol [ despite being reminded of the fact that it is explicitly stated in the Quran Hakeem - the Eternal Uncreated Speech of God , that it is illegal to drink alcohol ] will no longer be a Muslim according to the Hanafi School of Islamic Jurisprudence, which the Sunni Muslim Turks follow, and the Shafii School of Islamic Jurisprudence which the Sunni Kurds follow
@xenon54

Oh , we are happy a Ummah Party over the webz :D . At the end of the day it will always be like it has always been , every country fending off for themselves in a dynamic relationship with each other .

At least we have a good platform to celebrate now, never happen before internet era............ :D This kind of closeness between Muslim from different continent even didn't exist when the Muslim world was still in the hand of Ottoman Empire ......;)

At least we have a good platform to celebrate now, never happen before internet era............ :D This kind of closeness between Muslim from different continent even didn't exist when the Muslim world was still in the hand of Ottoman Empire ......;)

Even before that . Infact it ended soon after death of prophet .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom