What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

The situation is a mess, Egypt is crippled with an economic crisis, a political crisis, and security crisis on its western border with Ansar Alsharia, in the Sinai with Ansar Beit Almaqdis, and to the south with porous borders and the Nile conundrum with Ethiopia.

Unlike a lot of my brethren and some idiots in this forum I realise that the policies adopted by Elsisi are further exasperating the political crisis that was created by the divisive policies of the MB before him, his security policies however are successful, with Egypt experiencing a period of calm and stability that has escaped it in the past three years. The economic crisis is a long term headache although the (partial) cutting of subsidies is unpopular and does exasperate the ongoing political crisis it is a necessary step in order to sort out the governments budget deficit and it is something that could not be maintained if there was any hope of recovery. Elsisi is relying on Gulf aid and investment from Egyptians abroad to help build Egypt's infrastructure and industry, by using and expanding upon plans that laid dormant during the Mubarak era (and that the MB tried to revive unsucessfully) such as the Suez Canal expansion project and the nuclear power plant project alongside the plan to build over a million housing units around the country.

It's quite a mixed bag, although he is authoritarian and ruthless in the face of his oppisition (which some have argued is nessecary) he has generally proved himself to be competent in making important decisions on the economy and security.

He is hemorrhaging support in the polls though although he remains popular. Whether he is going in the right direction or not will be answered in the next parliamentary elections by Egyptians themselves.
what is your opinion about erdogan winning the elections and do you think that the new turkish prime minster will be from the same political party ?

what is your opinion about erdogan winning the elections and do you think that the new turkish prime minster will be from the same political party ?

As far as I'm aware Erdogan's election into the Presidency was a forgone conclusion once he announced he was running for the mostly ceremonial position. What is surprising is that even though his majority was comfortable in the election it was not a landslide even though he was up against political minnows (one of which was a Turk Kurd). Whether he can actually secure executive powers for the presidency I don't know, what I do know is if he tries to weaken parliaments power to hold him to account there will be a large fight from the opposition. I believe Erdogan's party is still in control of the parliament.

You should probably ask one of the Turkish members here.

It seems Erdogan is the new Putin! Probably another 'Medvedev' will serve as PM and Erdogan will be the PM again and the story goes on. (of course if the law allows him to serve for a third non- consecutive term).
right abdullah gul will be prime minister bro eighter tayyip will fuvk turkiye or make a power there is no middle way of this.iranian reza zerrab who is core of corruption scandal voted also tayyip i like this guy .iranians and turks have same character :partay:
riza-sarraf-ben-pusulada-bir-aday-gordum.-baska-aday-var-miydi-_8835_dhaphoto1.jpg

15:50 – Iranian-born Azeri businessman Reza Zarrab, the main suspect in the graft probe that has shaken the country, has used his Turkish citizenship to cast his vote in Istanbul’s Beykoz district, well protected by his ever-present bodyguards. Although there were three candidates running for the presidency in the voting ballots, Zarrab, who was controversially set free a few months ago, said he only noticed one. “Honestly I only saw one candidate on the ballot. Was there any other? Hopefully Turkey will win,” said Zarrab, winking at those who could take an educated guess as to who might be the candidate that outshone the others. The businessman, who allegedly had the government in his pocket, was praised by Erdoğan as an “honest” and “benevolent” person at the height of the corruption scandal.
As it happened: Erdoğan vows 'new era' after elected Turkey's 12th president - POLITICS

They are not worshipping Erdogan. They are just praying traditional Islamic Prayer "Salah" but from the angel the pic is taken, it seems like they are praying to Erdogan pic...which is wrong.
Anyone who is a Muslim knows and can tell you that people are praying salah....ENTIRE Muslim World prays it lol..Sometimes, when I pray, I have my books kept infront of myself..does it mean that I pray to my books? LOL
Google/Youtube Islamic Prayer "Salah" and you'll learn a new thing today

I didn't learn anything new about "Salah", and I don't think praying in front of a human image is allowed in Islam. So either way they are doing wrong, whether they are worshiping Erdogan or not.

well thats his personal thing. What people will be more concern is what he does for them and their betterment.

No it isn't, it could get him and his country in trouble with his big mouth.

They are not in mood to welcome this. Atleast not in this forum.

The "Trendy Roshan khyals" of turkey here don't represent majority The election results shows who the Turkish public welcomes....

Last edited:
The "Trendy Roshan khyals" of turkey here don't represent majority The elections result shows who the Turkish public welcomes....

They are not in mood to welcome this. Atleast not in this forum.
ignore they bro some members are really ultra nationalist types in hear watch out they are always same persons (5-6)anyways i fallowed social media and news yesterday evrybody make fun of opponent leaders even chp secretary claimed that we won the elections(lol %37). thank god
elections is over afterthat everybody turned in to normal life in turkey but not in hears
the comments is very funny
Gürsel Tekin: Seçimi CHP kazandı haberi

Last edited:
Well done Erdogan. Look forward to you doing great things!

Erdogan's growth is largely based on rapidly growing trade deficit. For comparison Indonesia economy is growing faster and has a positive trade balance in same time:

OECD Factbook 2013-Google Public Data Explorer

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer
trade deficit doesn't increases GDP, its the basic definition of GDP
=EXPORTS+DOMESTIC GROWTH-IMPORTS

lastly, rapidly growing economies usually have trade deficit, it is not an issue, Australia had a trade deficit for four decades without a problem

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom