What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Yeah it was gold worth...

Do you know what good in a democracy, you dont need to agree with your leader, you are free to have your opinion, something that half of the forum wouldnt understand.

now its all about democracy and freedom? good way too turn the tables around. if so in that case you should have shut your pipe hole and let me have my opinion.

now its all about democracy and freedom? good way too turn the tables around. if so in that case you should have shut your pipe hole and let me have my opinion.
You can have your opinion as much as you want but the thing is there is no opinion from your side, the only thing you did was provocation out of nowhere.

Here is your ''valuable'' input, i will let the readers decide who is turning the tables around and now stop quoting me with your brainless comments.
and i already smell the Turkish goulash burning.

You can have your opinion as much as you want but the thing is there is no opinion from your side, the only thing you did was provocation out of nowhere.

Here is your ''valuable'' input, i will let the readers decide who is turning the tables around and now stop quoting me with your brainless comments.

provocative? if you cant take criticism then you have a problem my friend. did i hurt you're ultra nationalist views?

First read my posts on the Israel Palestine conflict before commenting jihadi.

People don't post a reply before reading a post. Remember you only get what you give to others. Zionazi pets think that it does not apply to them.

“Secularism is definitely not atheism.

You don't have to redefine secularism, we know exactly what it means. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was the head of the first Islamic State and he governed his state according to the principles of Islam. Non-Muslims were free to practice their religion and live peacefully with given rights but the state was not separate from the religion. However, all this has been irrelevantly dragged in this this topic by you. The fact is secular candidates in the latest election in Turkey have been defeated by Erdogan and out of your frustration and extreme indignation you start shooting at the idea of an Islamic state as if the idea of an Islamic state is responsible for your candidates' defeat.

whoever thought this was a surprise needs to get their head out of the gutter (I'm looking at you CBC and BBC).

Looking at the comments one can realise that this Islamists are same everywhere..... ************ ******.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the comments one can realise that this Islamists are same everywhere..... brainless idiots.

Better than intolerant 'wisemen' full of hatred and hypocrisy.

In Picture below people are worshipping Erbakans (Erdogans mentor) car in 90s.

Erbakan-Makam-Arabas%C4%B1.jpg

Do you think people behind the first row are worshiping the people in the first row? When the Imam is in front of the worshipers do you think the worshipers bow to the Imam? You know the answer all too well but as far as Islam is concerned you must twist the truth because that's your secular tradition.

Last edited:
Better than intolerant 'wisemen' full of hatred and hypocrisy.

Do you think people behind the first row are worshiping the people in the first row? When the Imam is in front of the worshipers do you think the worshipers bow to the Imam? You know the answer all too well but as far as Islam is concerned you must twist the truth because that's your secular tradition.

And why do you concern about Turkey ? Do you think we give a fvck about the people's opinion whom are at the other side of the planet.

Looking at the comments one can realise that this Islamists are same everywhere..... brainless idiots.
whats up schizo .you are seeing again hallucinations this is guy complately idiot he will almost commit suicide for a simple elections result :rofl: dont forget tayyip will govern until 2020 this country till then you should get psycihatry support mate you are really ill

Last edited:
Thats what all Islamists around world can do best, denial, denial, denial and sometimes takfir when they run out of arguments.

whats up schizo .you are seeing again hallucinations this is guy complately idiot he will almost commit suicide for a simple elections result :rofl: dont forget tayyip will govern until 2020 this country till then you should get psycihatry support mate you are really ill

Country is being ripped apart and you seem to enjoy it.... well. Nothing else can be expected of these people who has an *** in the place of their brain....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom