What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

And why do you concern about Turkey ? Do you think we give a fvck about the people's opinion whom are at the other side of the planet.

You don't give a fvck but you take the time to post replies. You're full of contradiction and hatred. Now, don't commit suicide over your candidates' defeat. BTW, is it(suicide) allowed for the secular champs like you? If it is we have the top notch means, we'll send it to you upon request.

Thats what all Islamists around world can do best, denial, denial, denial and sometimes takfir when they run out of arguments.

You evaded my question. Is this the only thing you're good at? Pity, pity, pity!

You evaded my question. Is this the only thing you're good at? Pity, pity, pity!
Im arguing with you since yesterday in two topics and all you did was denial, denial, denial, now pls care about your own shithole of a country and leave me alone.

You don't give a fvck but you take the time to post replies. You're full of contradiction and hatred. Now, don't commit suicide over your candidates' defeat. BTW, is it(suicide) allowed for the secular champs like you? If it is we have the top notch means, we'll send it to you upon request.

Im arguing with you since yesterday in two topics and all you did was denial, denial, denial, now pls care about your own shithole of a country and leave me alone.

I think both of you need to stop now.

You cannot see the shit you have in your head and you talk about 'shithole', now that's very funny. Are you trying to entertain us with your stupidity and ignorance?

You cannot see the shit you have in your head and you talk about 'shithole', now that's very funny. Are you trying to entertain us with your stupidity and ignorance?
Wow what an answer im literally destroyed by your knowledge you earned in your local madrasa.

Country is being ripped apart and you seem to enjoy it.... well. Nothing else can be expected of these people who has an *** in the place of their brain....
be relax champion if there is your enough balls go and change tayyib otherwise dont talk
listen child this song is complateley toward psychopathics you may be relax the time is enough untill 2020 :p:

Last edited:
be relax champion if there is your enough balls go and change tayyib otherwise dont talk
listen child this song is complateley toward psychopathics you may be relax :p:

Yeah, you make sense. :agree:

It's obvious which one of us is psycho...

Wow what an answer im literally destroyed by your knowledge you earned in your local madrasa.

I never wanted to destroy anyone in the first place, it is not my way to destroy my opponents. Perhaps it is the way of the secular champs like you. This is why we say that secularism(another name for fascism in the Muslim World) and democracy cannot co-exist.

You can read it you just don't need to respond....
I will respond to him as long as i have fun with him. :)

I never wanted to destroy anyone in the first place, it is not my way to destroy my opponents. Perhaps it is the way of the secular champs like you. This is why we say that secularism(another name for fascism in the Muslim World) and democracy cannot co-exist.
''Secularism and democracy can not co-exist'' whats next, sharia is the definition of human rights? :lol:

Suicide is what losers like you, do. :)

There is no way that medieval age mentality will triumph against... democracy, science and truth.. Erdogan and his likes will eventually will find their place in where they belong..

All needed is a strong opposition leader to counter Erdoğan... and rest will follow. Many people still vote for him saying there is no alternative... even brainless Tesla says the same..

Anyways, one way on other... if it doesn't go the peacefull way,.. we should split up like Korea.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom