What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Bro it was Atatürks vision to drag Turkey as whole to the future by education, our goal should be to educate the illiterates to fulfill his vision.
Violance only creates more violance as the history of our country shows us.

This is what my new President says about the Republic of Turkey.

“Turkey defines secularism as the principle that the state is equidistant from all religions. Secularism is definitely not atheism. I recommend that Egypt too adopt a secular constitution.”

“Secularism is definitely not atheism. I, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, am Muslim, not secular. But I am the prime minister of a secular country. In a secular regime people have the freedom to be religious or not,” he continued. “Don’t be afraid of secularism. I hope the new regime in Egypt will be secular.”

Choke on it, go in a edge and cry me a river, foreighners can wish as much as they want we dont give a rats *** about what foreign islamists think about our country, we are happy with our country, our southern neighbors showed us how we would end up if we wasnt secular.

______________________________________________________________________________________
This is our constitution

Part One: Founding principles
The Constitution asserts that Turkey is a secular (2.1) and democratic (2.1), republic (1.1) that derives its sovereignty (6.1) from the people. The sovereignty rests with the Turkish Nation, who delegates its exercise to an elected unicameral parliament, the Turkish Grand National Assembly.

The Article 4 declares the immovability of the founding principles of the Republic defined in the first three Articles and bans any proposals for their modification. The preamble also invokes the principles of nationalism, defined as the "material and spiritual well-being of the Republic". The basic nature of Turkey is laïcité (2), social equality (2), equality before law (10), the Republican form of government (1), the indivisibility of the Republic and of the Turkish Nation (3.1)." Thus, it sets out to found a unitary nation-state based on the principles of secular democracy.

Fundamental Aims and Duties of the State is defined in Article 5. Constitution establishes a separation of powers between the Legislative Power (7.1), Executive Power (8.1), and Judicial Power (9.1) of the state. The separation of powers between the legislative and the executive is a loose one, whereas the one between the executive and the legislative with the judiciary is a strict one.

220px-T%C3%BCrkiye_armas%C4%B1.svg.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I repeat it again for your thick skull secular democracy i hope its clear now.

Go and create your Islamic republic in your own country, seems like your not suffering enough.

Wow like nobody never knew this before. thank for showing us your Democracy... its kinda pathetic every turk i know on this forum want to show how secular they are or how turkey so democracy crazed and European they are but don't accept Erdogan because he values his religion in some point . its like you guys have nothing else to show but your extreme nationalist views and bragging what would Ataturk have done. rain check Ataturk is as dead as my hamster that i had when i was 5 so get over it.

ts like you guys have nothing else to show but your extreme nationalist views and bragging what would Ataturk have done. rain check Ataturk is as dead as my hamster that i had when i was 5 so get over it.

Don't take Atatürk's name in your filthy mouth.... Yes, a mortal he passed away... but his ideals, his teachings, his legacy will live forever in Turkey.

Also your view about Turkey's EU candidate is wrong... infact you are wrong in every aspect about Turkey.

Wow like nobody never knew this before. thank for showing us your Democracy... its kinda pathetic every turk i know on this forum want to show how secular they are or how turkey so democracy crazed and European they are but don't accept Erdogan because he values his religion in some point . its like you guys have nothing else to show but your extreme nationalist views and bragging what would Ataturk have done. rain check Ataturk is as dead as my hamster that i had when i was 5 so get over it.
Wow... the canadian caliphate must be a great place to live in.
Turkey had no luck and is doomed to be secular, im also doomed to live in a secular country its horrible they even teach evolution.:cheers::rofl:

Wow... the canadian caliphate must be a great place to live in.
Turkey had no luck and is doomed to be secular, im also doomed to live in a secular country its horrible they even teach evolution.:cheers::rofl:

lmao go figure, but bragging about it look pathetic, weak and most of all stupid like here in the west we take it as a given. You guys are more like HEY I AM SECULAR AND IF YOU ARE NOT YOU ARE TWISTED AND A FANATIC. So none of you are special because of being secular you can take that imaginable crown off your heads and keep walking.

Don't take Atatürk's name in your filthy mouth.... Yes, a mortal he passed away... but his ideals, his teachings, his legacy will live forever in Turkey.

Also your view about Turkey's EU candidate is wrong... infact you are wrong in every aspect about Turkey.

wrong as a matter of facts very right. more like you guys worship him and consider him a prophet in some parts of turkey is very contradicting to what you say. just by you're first sentence i can tell. Turkey EU? i been to turkey its more how to be European and how to fit in with that ideology. their is a sense of Turkish pride but that because of the ottoman empire in hence because of atturk. other than that its all how to be European which we can see here. i mean i am born in Canada but you would never see me pointing fingers at other people belief? unlike you guys. who come to this forum treat everyone lower than you who dose not have a government that is secular and dose not teach the theory of evolution hahah! Get a life turks.

wrong as a matter of facts very right. more like you guys worship him
Lie

and consider him a prophet in some parts of turkey is very contradicting to what you say.
Another lie.

just by you're first sentence i can tell.
Tell what ? Citiation needed....

Turkey EU? i been to turkey its more how to be European and how to fit in with that ideology. their is a sense of Turkish pride but that because of the ottoman empire in hence because of atturk.
Reconstruct your sentence... it's not understandable.

other than that its all how to be European which we can see here.
We are Turks, not European, not Asian..

i mean i am born in Canada but you would never see me pointing fingers at other people belief?
I don't care about what you do...

UNlike you guys. who come to this forum treat everyone lower than you who dose not have a government that is secular and dose not teach the theory of evolution
We never treated any one lower, we know no racism.... It seems like, it's you who has inferiority complex

Get a life turks.
I happy with my life. :) @xenon54 too. :cheers:

lmao go figure, but bragging about it look pathetic, weak and most of all stupid like here in the west we take it as a given. You guys are more like HEY I AM SECULAR AND IF YOU ARE NOT YOU ARE TWISTED AND A FANATIC. So none of you are special because of being secular you can take that imaginable crown off your heads and keep walking.
So why did ur parents move to canada u twisted fanatic?
U live a nice and safe life in a secular state but tell people who are afraid to live in a state which could lose its seperation of power and secularity that they should not brag about it? Can u please show me one example of a successful islamic theocracy which does not sit on a bunch of oil. Atatürk did good in abolishing the caliphate.

and how to fit in with that ideology. their is a sense of Turkish pride but that because of the ottoman empire in hence because of atturk
Wow such deep understandment of the Turkish society:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
well i have been in turkey a dozen times now but u know everything already im amazed

Last edited:
@Sinan

i have come right now from job i cant believe sinan is still in hear omg this guy is 7/24 online everyday this guy is complately politic maniac mate get away from politics for your health go and watch turkish series
sinan have also able to see unreal events (he says that turkey will be divided like korea) if there is your balls then divide turkey ha ha look at fantasy thıs guy is also taritor
friends sinan's brain dont produce electricity please someone put his brain the wall plug:lol: also there is lack of neuron in his brain i heard that donkey urine had the best cure for this ill :what:

Last edited:
So why did ur parents move to canada u twisted fanatic?
U live a nice and safe life in a secular state but tell people who are afraid to live in a state which could lose its seperation of power and secularity that they should not brag about it? Can u please show me one example of a successful islamic theocracy which does not sit on a bunch of oil. Atatürk did good in abolishing the caliphate.

Wow such deep understandment of the Turkish society:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
well i have been in turkey a dozen times now but u know everything already im amazed

First if you look at how the conversation started you would know a little background information, but by looking at you nationalistic view already and calling me a sick twisted fanatic? ha! i can just imagine what you think of you're self and look down upon other people.
FYI first impression is the last impression.

Lie

Another lie.

Tell what ? Citiation needed....

Reconstruct your sentence... it's not understandable.

We are Turks, not European, not Asian..

I don't care about what you do...

We never treated any one lower, we know no racism.... It seems like, it's you who has inferiority complex

I happy with my life. :) @xenon54 too. :cheers:

another lie hmmm not what i herd? you need citations? are you not educated to not look at you're own paragraphs? Or i am guessing that the theory of evolution has made you think that you are a primate? if you do not understand me then why are you still trying to prove a point? You are a turk? one moment you want to divide now you are united? double standards. Oh and you don't know no racism? sounds like too me you know all too well. i don't need to know you are happy in life buddy. sounds like you are over joyed with you nationalist views.

Last edited:

Well said.

First if you look at how the conversation started you would know a little background information, but by looking at you nationalistic view already and calling me a sick twisted fanatic? ha! i can just imagine what you think of you're self and look down upon other people.
FYI first impression is the last impression.
Haha ur quick on judging arent u? so im a nationalist now. I usually dont look down on other people unless they start murdering or something so i wont look down on u dude, there is no need to worry about that.
But u seem to be so insecure that there is no god that u need to look down on people who think science is more inportant than religion.I mean even mentioning evolution offended which is sad do u also belive earth is about 6000years old, or is asking something like that already looking down? U should visit a country where they stone woman and behead gay people and when u still think thats a great thing to have then i would look down on u.
and as a reminder this is how u started in this thread
and i already smell the Turkish goulash burning.

Haha ur quick on judging arent u? so im a nationalist now. I usually dont look down on other people unless they start murdering or something so i wont look down on u dude, there is no need to worry about that.
But u seem to be so insecure that there is no god that u need to look down on people who think science is more inportant than religion.I mean even mentioning evolution offended which is sad do u also belive earth is about 6000years old, or is asking something like that already looking down? U should visit a country where they stone woman and behead gay people and when u still think thats a great thing to have then i would look down on u.
and as a reminder this is how u started in this thread

Who said science isn't important? Science is a global effort, remember that. It also doesn't deal with the existence of God. That is theology, people who argues from both perspectives use science to try to support their theories. There are too many childish people on this earth who refuse to believe in God unless he comes on this earth and bottle feeds us. As for stoning, that was very rare and only occurred with consent of couples. Nowadays that is not the method to deal with immorality. And moderate Islamic movements are well educated and have scholarly credentials to decide how to approach social issues and it works with the smart people.

We don't believe the earth is 6,000 years, those are Christians.

Look at those people going crazy over simple facts :lol:, all sane people should read their posts and see what the deal with religious zealots is.

Your asking yourself what the problem in muslim world is? There is your answer, too much of those guys.

Congrats to all Turkish people for erdogan victory and we will see turkey stronger than ever
and as erdogan say this is victory for palestine
i guess his 1st step is kick israeli embassy and closed it and ban it

O.K, why are some Turks crying here?

Turkey has chosen Erdogan to lead them. Now calm down, will you?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom