What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Look at those people going crazy over simple facts :lol:, all sane people should read their posts and see what the deal with religious zealots is.

Your asking yourself what the problem in muslim world is? There is your answer, too much of those guys.

Huh?

1108-Turquie-HADDAD.jpg

Congrats turks and Mr. Erdogan. He will lead turkey to a new era insha'Allah.

Btw secular turks talking about literacy and tolerance..........:sarcastic:.

Btw i have a question for turks. Why didnt Erdogan stick with PM? if i m not wrong there is no constitutional term limit but its only AKP party policy. Couldn't he just have amended the party constitution rather than opting for this presidency and all the trouble of constitutional amendment that comes with it.

@T-123456 @tesla @Sinan
I know most turks here don't like Erdogan but i m just asking this out of curiosity. :)

Btw i have a question for turks. Why didnt Erdogan stick with PM? if i m not wrong there is no constitutional term limit but its only AKP party policy. Couldn't he just have amended the party constitution rather than opting for this presidency and all the trouble of constitutional amendment that comes with it.

@T-123456 @tesla @Sinan
I know most turks here don't like Erdogan but i m just asking this out of curiosity. :)

He wants to turn "Cumhurbaşkanlığı" to "Başkanlık" a more American kind of presidentship, Prime Minister will be pretty much useless, more like a regular government office, and all the power and authority will be gathered in new Presidentship.

To all retards who think people have issues with Tayyip because he's religious, problem is not about how religious he is, problem is how he and his kind of people want to impose religiousness on people(they don't deny it).

Why PDF Turkish members dont like Erdogan ?
@Neptune @Sinan @atatwolf

There are many reasons... and i explained them over and over in PDF multiple times....

So i'm going with the most recent reason. :) "Because he doesn't give support to our Turkmen brothers in Iraq"

Edit: You can look into my previous posts in this thread.

There are many reasons... and i explained them over and over in PDF multiple times....

So i'm going with the most recent reason. :) "Because he doesn't give support to our Turkmen brothers in Iraq"

Edit: You can look into my previous posts in this thread.

but last time , i had discussion , Turks dont want to interfere in any other Islamic Country ?

He wants to turn "Cumhurbaşkanlığı" to "Başkanlık" a more American kind of presidentship, Prime Minister will be pretty much useless, more like a regular government office, and all the power and authority will be gathered in new Presidentship.

To all retards who think people have issues with Tayyip because he's religious, problem is not about how religious he is, problem is how he and his kind of people want to impose religiousness on people(they don't deny it).

Thanks for the answer. SO he just want a powerful presidency to push for his vision of a powerful turkey. A more powerful executive will make it easier to push for reforms. Any way good.

Don't get how u can impose religiousness on people. He can strive for a much more religious and morally righteous society through lawful policies but for that he would need popular support which he seem to already have. Any way didn't kelamist impose their ideology on turks for 80+ years. Its not too long ago when women with hijab coundn't pursue higher education in turkey. Turkish society was forcefully made to accept a militant version of french secularism. If any one tired to impose specific ideologies on turks it was the kelamist not erdogan.

but last time , i had discussion , Turks dont want to interfere in any other Islamic Country ?

Yes, we shouldn't get involved to other countries' internal affairs.... but if Turks are getting slaughtered in any foreign country (doesn't matter, Islamic, Christian or whatso ever)...we should support them with the all power of Turkey.

Thanks for the answer. SO he just want a powerful presidency to push for his vision of a powerful turkey. A more powerful executive will make it easier to push for reforms. Any way good.

Don't get how u can impose religiousness on people. He can strive for a much more religious and morally righteous society through lawful policies but for that he would need popular support which he seem to already have. Any way didn't kelamist impose their ideology on turks for 80+ years. Its not too long ago when women with hijab coundn't pursue higher education in turkey. Turkish society was forcefully made to accept a militant version of french secularism. If any one tired to impose specific ideologies on turks it was the kelamist not erdogan.

Or to put it more realistically and less emotionally, he wants to do everything he wants, no advise, no control, he will be both the one who ultimately decides in the end and who controls parliament.

Except this is a secular country, its none of his business what people believes in, its up to parents, its also ridiculous that the head of secular country bashes Atheists, since when we are living in an Islamic Republic ?

Yes, we shouldn't get involved to other countries' internal affairs.... but if Turks are getting slaughtered in any foreign country (doesn't matter, Islamic, Christian or whatso ever)...we should support them with the all power of Turkey.

why sir ?? when you said , why should we care about GAZA ?? what that humanitarian ? feel sorrow about turks , why ??
they can say we are Iraqi tukrs , we dont need your help !

why sir ?? when you said , why should we care about GAZA ?? what that humanitarian ? feel sorrow about turks , why ??
Palestinians are Arabs....they have their Arab brothers..other Arab countries should help Palestinians and we should not stick our nose in to Arab affairs.

Iraqi Turks look upto Turkey, and wanted help from Turkey numerous times...They have nobody except us in the region.

Other than that, if you are trying to emphasize "Muslim Unity"..... forget it !

Ottoman Turks, suffered greatly when Imperialist forces decided invade our country.
Cypriotic Turks get slaughtered by Greeks
Azeri Turks suffered greatly because of Armenians.....

But we never saw any muslim unity at those time. This Muslim Unity thing never works when Turks are on the table.... So we expect no muslim to help us, in return no muslim should seek the help of Turkey.(Pakistan is an exception here)

So everybody should look after their own people.

Palestinians are Arabs....they have their Arab brothers..other Arab countries should help Palestinians and we should not stick our nose in to Arab affairs.

Iraqi Turks look upto Turkey, and wanted help from Turkey numerous times...They have nobody except us in the region.

Other than that, if you are trying to emphasize "Muslim Unity"..... forget it !

Ottoman Turks, suffered greatly when Imperialist forces decided invade our country.
Cypriotic Turks get slaughtered by Greeks
Azeri Turks suffered greatly because of Armenians.....

But we never saw any muslim unity at those time. This Muslim Unity thing never works when Turks are on the table.... So we expect no muslim to help us, in return no muslim should seek the help of Turkey.(Pakistan is an exception here)

So everybody should look after their own people.

Sir , you are telling me that you will not go with humanity but with turk arab and all that ???
since when turks are like this ?

Sir , you are telling me that you will not go with humanity but with turk arab and all that ???
My country's interest comes first before humanity...and this is the same for all countries out there....if you are so concerned about humanity do something about Uyghur Turks... I have seen many Pakistani users crying out for humanity and solidarity with their muslim brothers.. but it when it comes to Uyghur Turks....You say "Their country (referring to Chinese) their rules."

since when turks are like this ?

I'm not quiet sure but the death of Ottoman Empire have been a good waking call for us.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom