What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Haha ur quick on judging arent u? so im a nationalist now. I usually dont look down on other people unless they start murdering or something so i wont look down on u dude, there is no need to worry about that.
But u seem to be so insecure that there is no god that u need to look down on people who think science is more inportant than religion.I mean even mentioning evolution offended which is sad do u also belive earth is about 6000years old, or is asking something like that already looking down? U should visit a country where they stone woman and behead gay people and when u still think thats a great thing to have then i would look down on u.
and as a reminder this is how u started in this thread

Insecure?no God? science? 6000 year old earth? you got everything wrong. come back when you know how to talk. or take a couple a draws from the peace pipe.

Look at those people going crazy over simple facts :lol:, all sane people should read their posts and see what the deal with religious zealots is.

Your asking yourself what the problem in muslim world is? There is your answer, too much of those guys.

Now the turk is all on te defensive eh? ( Just call everyone religious fanatics and extremist or Muslims and blame them for the Islamic worlds problems) sorry buddy not that easy. in turey maybe but not on the internet. keep you're anotolian logic to yourself.

He is an arabist, a thief of the national treasury, he does political and economic favors to AKP supports and does the opposite to people who don't support him, etc

now REMEMBER guys he is a kamalist go ask the majority of people and they will tell you different.

Last edited:
Now the turk is all on te defensive eh? ( Just call everyone religious fanatics and extremist or Muslims and blame them for the Islamic worlds problems) sorry buddy not that easy. in turey maybe but not on the internet. keep you're anotolian logic to yourself.
First dont be afraid and show us your Nationality before talking about being defensive then we can talk, stop pretending to being a Canadian.

I wonder why doesn't he declare Turkey an Islamic State if the majority of Turks want that.Probably because they'll hang him from the tallest building in Istanbul,and he knows it.
I showed them all evidences that Turks are perfectly comfortable with secularism but they deny the reality because dreams are the only thing these people can look up, all the surveys from different institutions are lying only their dream is the truth for them.

I wonder why doesn't he declare Turkey an Islamic State if the majority of Turks want that.Probably because they'll hang him from the tallest building in Istanbul,and he knows it.

These guys doesn't care a bit about Turkey.... they only want to see Turkey in the ranks of "Ummah"....or Turkey to revive Ummah concept.

The presidency will have term limits if i m not wrong. SO what's wrong in it. He is elected by popular votes and why should there by any control over him in exercising his executive powers over the period of his presidential term.

The president/PM is not necessarily secular and thus he can express his views on athiest or any other groups. Btw am i talking abt an islamic republic? Whether turkish society becomes islamic is upto turks but religious turks can naturally have aspirations regarding their country which has such a rich islamic heritage. And if they remain majority and if their elected rulers honor their aspirations then off course they can have their way and that would be entirely legal under the standard of western democracy.

Just because he's elected doesn't means there should be no legal control over him, he's not elected to be a Sultan.

When they come from highest places of government, its not merely personal expressions, its like your president is a Nazi but keeps it personal, plus its not like these are merely personal expressions, they started to realize them.

Whatever being Islamic or not is up to persons and families, nobody stops them from doing their religious duties, they have no right to transform entire country into an Islamic sh.thole, state should be equal to everyone, they're not the only inhabitants of this country, these personal beliefs should stay personal.

Btw i have a question for turks. Why didnt Erdogan stick with PM? if i m not wrong there is no constitutional term limit but its only AKP party policy. Couldn't he just have amended the party constitution rather than opting for this presidency and all the trouble of constitutional amendment that comes with it.

@T-123456 @tesla @Sinan
I know most turks here don't like Erdogan but i m just asking this out of curiosity. :)
I think its a political move,he lost to many supporters.
Turks never hated politicians before,dislike yes but hate never,Erdogan is loved and hated.
He divided the population into ''We'' and ''Them''.
Its the second best thing he could have done.
Maybe with a new face people will have a better view of the AKP(dont think so).
Btw,he wants more power for the president,maybe he has another plan(Putinesc)

And we confirmed that you know nothing about Turkey...

We know nothing about the reason behind the hatred and intolerance in the hearts of kemalists. Perhaps you should shed some light on the cause that arouses such hatred and intolerance.

We know nothing about the reason behind the hatred and intolerance in the hearts of kemalists. Perhaps you should shed some light on the cause that arouses such hatred and intolerance.

You are wrong with your assumptions at the first place. And you are using wrong words.

You are wrong with your assumptions at the first place. And you are using wrong words.

Hatred and intolerance based on assumptions like Muslims wear hijab for committing crimes is wrong. You are using false justification.

Erdogan perfectly fits Turkey, considering all the ignorant illiterates in midland Anatolia, who Erdogan has skillfully attracted as his voter base.

Erdogan perfectly fits Turkey, considering all the ignorant illiterates in midland Anatolia, who Erdogan has skillfully attracted as his voter base.

Why don't you put up your flags ?? Then people would realize from which country this comment is coming through and laugh their @ss off.

Hatred and intolerance based on assumptions like Muslims wear hijab for committing crimes is wrong. You are using false justification.

You are making things up and accuse us for things that we didn't say...

Drop the slander.

Last edited by a moderator:

It makes sense for an Armenian to vilify Erdogan but it doesn't when people waving the Turkish flag do so. That shows who's the moron here.

It makes sense for an Armenian to vilify Erdogan but it doesn't when people waving the Turkish flag do so. That shows who's the moron here.

I'm not Armenian, but Iranian, and that notion has nothing to do with why I dislike Erdogan and his voter base.

Drop the slander.

After making it an art you tell others to drop it, now that's not fair. What goes around comes around, secular champs always forget this lesson.

I'm not Armenian, but Iranian, and that notion has nothing to do with why I dislike Erdogan and his voter base.

Armenian and wanabe Armenian are synonyms.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom