What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

My country's interest comes first before humanity...and this is the same for all countries out there....if you are so concerned about humanity do something about Uyghur Turks... I have seen many Pakistani users crying out for humanity and solidarity with their muslim brothers.. but it when it comes to Uyghur Turks....You say "Their country (referring to Chinese) their rules."

I'm not quiet sure but the death of Ottoman Empire have been a good waking call for us.

sir i am not talking on Behalf of Pakistani , i am talking as a neutral person ..... what will you say about that when , turks send a ship of Aid to Gaza ?? was that a bad move ??
leave alone pakistani or their claim cause that is not the topic..

i agree with you that ottoman Empire was wake up call , not for turks only but for all muslims

Or to put it more realistically and less emotionally, he wants to do everything he wants, no advise, no control, he will be both the one who ultimately decides in the end and who controls parliament.

Except this is a secular country, its none of his business what people believes in, its up to parents, its also ridiculous that the head of secular country bashes Atheists, since when we are living in an Islamic Republic ?

The presidency will have term limits if i m not wrong. SO what's wrong in it. He is elected by popular votes and why should there by any control over him in exercising his executive powers over the period of his presidential term.

The president/PM is not necessarily secular and thus he can express his views on athiest or any other groups. Btw am i talking abt an islamic republic? Whether turkish society becomes islamic is upto turks but religious turks can naturally have aspirations regarding their country which has such a rich islamic heritage. And if they remain majority and if their elected rulers honor their aspirations then off course they can have their way and that would be entirely legal under the standard of western democracy.

Sir , you are telling me that you will not go with humanity but with turk arab and all that ???
since when turks are like this ?
Turks are humans and so we will go with humanity as well of course, but what ticks me and many Turks off is how akp seems to be caring more about reaching out to the Arab world than towards our Turkic world. all his efforts for Gaza, Syrian refugees, Iraqi refugees, Somalia, other parts of Africa etc. are nice and needed as human beings, but as a Turk, you WILL wonder why he didnt put half that much effort into getting close with the Turkic world that is Turkic AND generally muslim, win-win, wouldnt you guess? his behavior towards Iraqi and Syrian Turkmen are 'too little, too late'. still he prefers to drag Turkey and make our country an active participant (tbh, he just wants to show Turkey as the leader of the islamic world) in the Gaza and other ME conflicts, be it politically or militaristic.

Turks are humans and so we will go with humanity as well of course, but what ticks me and many Turks off is how akp seems to be caring more about reaching out to the Arab world than towards our Turkic world. all his efforts for Gaza, Syrian refugees, Iraqi refugees, Somalia, other parts of Africa etc. are nice and needed as human beings, but as a Turk, you WILL wonder why he didnt put half that much effort into getting close with the Turkic world that is Turkic AND generally muslim, win-win, wouldnt you guess? his behavior towards Iraqi and Syrian Turkmen are 'too little, too late'. still he prefers to drag Turkey and make our country an active participant (tbh, he just wants to show Turkey as the leader of the islamic world) in the Gaza and other ME conflicts, be it politically or militaristic.

and there is no reason that , if arab leaders do wrong with turks so , you guys cant do anything for humanity .. that doesnt make sense

sir i am not talking on Behalf of Pakistani , i am talking as a neutral person ..... what will you say about that when , turks send a ship of Aid to Gaza ?? was that a bad move ??
leave alone pakistani or their claim cause that is not the topic..

i agree with you that ottoman Empire was wake up call , not for turks only but for all muslims

It was not a bad call... it was a very bad call....

Don't misunderstood me.... i'm all fine with humanitarian aid... but when you fill the ship IHH lunatics who swears that they are going to be martyrs....try to penerate naval blockade (if they didn't try to penerate the blockade instead docked on a Israeli port and let Israeli officers to inspect the cargo, all would be fine)....and cause a international crysis...yes i would question the flotilla's intentions and would call it a bad move.

On a short note; Rip to our fallen ones....whatever the reason, Israelis cold bloodly killed 9 of our citizens in that ship (many of them being at the point blank range) I will never forgive Israel for that.

It was not a bad call... it was a very bad call....

Don't misunderstood me.... i'm all fine with humanitarian aid... but when you fill the ship IHH lunatics who swears that they are going to be martyrs....try to penerate naval blockade (if they didn't try to penerate the blockade instead docked on a Israeli port and let Israeli officers to inspect the cargo, all would be fine)....and cause a international crysis...yes i would question the flotilla's intentions and would call it a bad move.

On a short note; Rip to our fallen ones....whatever the reason, Israelis cold bloodly killed 9 of our citizens in that ship (many of them being at the point blank range) I will never forgive Israel for that.

well you have no reason to forgive them anyway ... that was one of the worse disaster i have seen in my life .... but thing is Turks need to get over with what happen to Ottomans , if Arabs did bad to you , doesnt make turks to stand and not to take part in any humanitarian effort ..

He is an arabist, a thief of the national treasury, he does political and economic favors to AKP supports and does the opposite to people who don't support him, etc

if that is true than why there is no Protest against him ?

well you have no reason to forgive them anyway ... that was one of the worse disaster i have seen in my life .... but thing is Turks need to get over with what happen to Ottomans , if Arabs did bad to you , doesnt make turks to stand and not to take part in any humanitarian effort ..

Stop there buddy...let's not mix humanitarian effort with some thing else.

Nobody can question Turkey's humanitarian efforts.

Turkey fourth biggest donor country
BBC News - Turkey fourth biggest donor country

• United States $3.8bn
  • EU institutions $ 1.9bn
  • United Kingdom $1.2bn
  • Turkey $1bn
And those countries which above us, have a great amount of GDP...

if that is true than why there is no Protest against him ?
There were protest against him during gezi protest and also during goal mining disaster. But because there are no better options Erdogan won elections again.

Stop there buddy...let's not mix humanitarian effort with some thing else.

Nobody can question Turkey's humanitarian efforts.

Turkey fourth biggest donor country
BBC News - Turkey fourth biggest donor country

• United States $3.8bn
  • EU institutions $ 1.9bn
  • United Kingdom $1.2bn
  • Turkey $1bn
And those countries which above us, have a great amount of GDP...

that is good. when did i said its bad :\ ?

There were protest against him during gezi protest and also during goal mining disaster. But because there are no better options Erdogan won elections again.

the majority dont like him ? right ?

and there is no reason that , if arab leaders do wrong with turks so , you guys cant do anything for humanity .. that doesnt make sense
Nobody says we shouldnt help Arabs, nobody complains about humanitarian help but the help is done wrong, half of the refugees spread throught the country and opened shops without paying taxes, the locals are complaining about unfair competition, many Turkish shop owners had to close because they couldnt compete with cheaper Syrians, unemployement is rising in those areas and tensions between refugees and local are rising.

Apart from all these facts, the problem is that AKP is doing everything to help Arabs, they even considered to invade Syria and create a bufferzone for refugees but when it comes to our ethic brothers AKP is looking the other way because helping Turkmen doenst have the same impact in muslim world simply as nobody cares about them.
Its the double standart of AKP when it comes to humanitarian help for Turkmens that grinds our gears whats so hard in understanding this?

Last edited:
Lol, why do you bold, every comment of yours.... let me tell you.. your comments are empty and depraved from intellectuality, you are trying to make an impact with bolding your statements. All in vain, empty person, empty comments.
Instead of asking me why I use certain style for posting ask yourself why you deny the fact that secular champs have been defeated through the ballot. Perhaps I'm asking too much from intolerant secular champ like you.

Yeah, we whine about thiefs, stealing people's money, stealing poeple's rights, fvcking up agriculture, polarizing country, fvcking up international relations....
Since you have the evidence of 'thieves' stealing your godfathers' money why don't you resort to the legal procedure instead of braying like a donkey? Who's stealing people's right? It's an established fact that dirty kemalists are the champs in that art as well.

Last edited:
Bro it was Atatürks vision to drag Turkey as whole to the future by education, our goal should be to educate the illiterates to fulfill his vision.
Violance only creates more violance as the history of our country shows us.

This is what my new President says about the Republic of Turkey.

“Turkey defines secularism as the principle that the state is equidistant from all religions. Secularism is definitely not atheism. I recommend that Egypt too adopt a secular constitution.”

“Secularism is definitely not atheism. I, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, am Muslim, not secular. But I am the prime minister of a secular country. In a secular regime people have the freedom to be religious or not,” he continued. “Don’t be afraid of secularism. I hope the new regime in Egypt will be secular.”

Choke on it, go in a edge and cry me a river, foreighners can wish as much as they want we dont give a rats *** about what foreign islamists think about our country, we are happy with our country, our southern neighbors showed us how we would end up if we wasnt secular.

______________________________________________________________________________________
This is our constitution

Part One: Founding principles
The Constitution asserts that Turkey is a secular (2.1) and democratic (2.1), republic (1.1) that derives its sovereignty (6.1) from the people. The sovereignty rests with the Turkish Nation, who delegates its exercise to an elected unicameral parliament, the Turkish Grand National Assembly.

The Article 4 declares the immovability of the founding principles of the Republic defined in the first three Articles and bans any proposals for their modification. The preamble also invokes the principles of nationalism, defined as the "material and spiritual well-being of the Republic". The basic nature of Turkey is laïcité (2), social equality (2), equality before law (10), the Republican form of government (1), the indivisibility of the Republic and of the Turkish Nation (3.1)." Thus, it sets out to found a unitary nation-state based on the principles of secular democracy.

Fundamental Aims and Duties of the State is defined in Article 5. Constitution establishes a separation of powers between the Legislative Power (7.1), Executive Power (8.1), and Judicial Power (9.1) of the state. The separation of powers between the legislative and the executive is a loose one, whereas the one between the executive and the legislative with the judiciary is a strict one.

220px-T%C3%BCrkiye_armas%C4%B1.svg.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I repeat it again for your thick skull secular democracy i hope its clear now.

Go and create your Islamic republic in your own country, seems like your not suffering enough.

By whom was this constitution written and do people have the freedom to change the constitution in your so-called secular democracy or is it the sole right of the armed forces? Stop your rants about your secular democracy!

Last edited:
Instead of asking me why I use certain style for posting ask yourself why you deny the fact that secular champs have been defeated through the ballot. Perhaps I'm asking too much from intolerant secular champ like you.

Since you have the evidence of 'thieves' stealing your godfathers' money why don't you resort to the legal procedure instead of braying like a donkey? Who's stealing people's right? It's an established fact that dirty kemalists are the champs in that art as well.

And we confirmed that you know nothing about Turkey...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom