What's new

Erdogan 'wins Turkey's presidential election'

Why don't you put up your flags ?? Then people would realize from which country this comment is coming through and laugh their @ss of.

You are making things up and accuse us for things that we didn't say...

Drop the slander.
Half of his ancestry doesn't have a country aka the Kurds(and never did). And the other half of his ancestry is called Iran aka of freedom and opportunity :lol:

But now he resides in Netherlands as refugee and toilet cleaner.

Armenian and wanabe Armenian are synonyms.

Neither am I a wannabe Armenian. Don't act so tough, Bangladeshi.

Half of his ancestry doesn't have a country aka the Kurds(and never did). And the other half of his ancestry is called Iran aka of freedom and opportunity :lol:

But now he resides in Netherlands as refugee and toilet cleaner.

Still steeling my words? It were you grandparents that came here to clean toilets; not us. :partay:

Neither am I a wannabe Armenian. Don't act so tough, Bangladeshi.

Still steeling my words? It were you grandparents that came here to clean toilets; not us. :partay:
Most of Iranians still can't talk descent Dutch haha :lol: Luckily most Turks have climbed up higher positions in Dutch society (politics, privat sector, building business), I don't know one Iranian in politics.

Most of Iranians still can't talk descent Dutch haha :lol: Luckily most Turks have climbed up higher positions in Dutch society (politics, privat sector, building business), I don't know one Iranian in politics.

Is that why most Turkish politicians here in Holland were either thief's (like Albayrak's sister) or corrupt? Search for Farah Karami.

By the way, a Turk accusing others of not speaking descent Dutch. Haha, what has the world become.

Is that why most Turkish politicians here in Holland were either thief's (like Albayrak's sister) or corrupt? Search for Farah Karami.

By the way, a Turk accusing others of not speaking descent Dutch. Haha, what has the world become.

It is generally known that Iranians and Kurds slack behind other minorities in Netherlands. Iranians and Kurds almost have no participation in politics, create no businesses and no jobs, no contribution to the economy and society.

Dutch people laugh at Iranian singing. :lol: Also she can't speak descent Dutch while she lives in Netherlands like forever :lol:

First dont be afraid and show us your Nationality before talking about being defensive then we can talk, stop pretending to being a Canadian.

Buddy did i ever cover y identity? More like its you who has that problem. I am a Canadian first then a Pakistani. i was born in Canada and lived in Canada majority of my life. so if you are trying to tell me that i am not a Canadian get your mouth off the hash pipe buddy.

I wonder why doesn't he declare Turkey an Islamic State if the majority of Turks want that.Probably because they'll hang him from the tallest building in Istanbul,and he knows it.

So please do elaborate why in Canada, america, britain, france,spain all these have a sense of religon within politics? nobody bring it out but they fund catholic school and built churches but are secular? same thing for turey. its people like you and ur gang of numbnutts here who think erdogan winning is a call for turkey becomeing an islam rebublic. erdogan brings a sense of religous pride but for you guys its a D*^do up ur Arse. and hanging me up on the most tallest building? sounds like you guys are the radicals not me.

Last edited:
Erdogan perfectly fits Turkey, considering all the ignorant illiterates in midland Anatolia, who Erdogan has skillfully attracted as his voter base.

got to agree. In a matter of years ,I won't be surprised if FSA/ISIS or Al-nusra conquer Turkey and these half-kavkazians like atatwolf will be running for their lives .

got to agree. In a matter of years ,I won't be surprised if FSA/ISIS or Al-nusra conquer Turkey and these half-kavkazians like atatwolf will be running for their lives .

In a matter of years, turks, kurds, sunni arabs, shia arabs, azeri turks, persians will start killing eachother. One hell of a party, i say.

In a matter of years, turks, kurds, sunni arabs, shia arabs, azeri turks, persians will start killing eachother. One hell of a party, i say.

Got to agree. The sectarianism in media in middle east and this wahabbi movement will succeed at that. Erdogan is playing with a big fire by allowed jihadis to use Turkey as a staging ground on behalf of Saudi Arabia and USA.

Got to agree. The sectarianism in media in middle east and this wahabbi movement will succeed at that. Erdogan is playing with a big fire by allowed jihadis to use Turkey as a staging ground on behalf of Saudi Arabia and USA.

Wars create jobs for unemployed youth. We got many.

Erdogan perfectly fits Turkey, considering all the ignorant illiterates in midland Anatolia, who Erdogan has skillfully attracted as his voter base.
surprisingly Turkey's literacy rate is higher than that of Iran. Besides, if i may draw a conclusion by looking at this forum, it's generally the Iranians (actually mostly the farsis) who are sectarian, abusive and less civilized in attitude and discussions (like your provocative post). but look at the head of your state and then at its subjects, no surprise, says enough.

It is generally known that Iranians and Kurds slack behind other minorities in Netherlands. Iranians and Kurds almost have no participation in politics, create no businesses and no jobs, no contribution to the economy and society.

Dutch people laugh at Iranian singing. :lol: Also she can't speak descent Dutch while she lives in Netherlands like forever :lol:
bro, these Iranians (persians) actually are funny. The elite, richer, ones escaped from Iran, have good jobs in Europe and then like to use such people as a standard to compare themselves with economic immigrants 'lowly Anatolian peasants' from Turkey while the latter nowadays is competing just finely with those racists. Says more about how misplaced his pride is.

Last edited:
I think its a political move,he lost to many supporters.
Turks never hated politicians before,dislike yes but hate never,Erdogan is loved and hated.
He divided the population into ''We'' and ''Them''.
Its the second best thing he could have done.
Maybe with a new face people will have a better view of the AKP(dont think so).
Btw,he wants more power for the president,maybe he has another plan(Putinesc)

But there's the term limit for him most probably two 5year terms for presidency right? SO what wrong if people vote him for 2 terms. Putin on the other hand seem to be president for life. U can't compare Erdogan with a dictator like putin as erdogan strengthened turkish democratic institution and put the army in its rightful place. Though when if comes to statesmanship they r indeed comparable. He would be gone after 2024 anyway?

But there's the term limit for him most probably two 5year terms for presidency right? SO what wrong if people vote him for 2 terms. Putin on the other hand seem to be president for life. U can't compare Erdogan with a dictator like putin as erdogan strengthened turkish democratic institution and put the army in its rightful place. Though when if comes to statesmanship they r indeed comparable. He would be gone after 2024 anyway?
Not if he can change it.
No,his people own the army(infiltrated some 25 years ago),they have generals in key positions.
Erdogan is going in the wrong direction,there is nothing democratìc about him.
We are turning into a Islamic state.
Dont laugh,dont protest,no alcohol sale here and there,touristic places in the south-west under control of religious ministry,state TV channel not allowed to air negative news about Erdogan(most private channels to)?
People intimidated,fired(journalists).
Where do you see democracy?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom