What's new

Erdogan: Turkey ready to accommodate all Gaza casualties, "no matter how many"

No i meant getting PR in muslims world and it seems to work if we look at cheerings in PDF.
it sure does work… but it makes all of turkey look good in front of us… like before erdogan we didn't think turkey would ever stand up for muslims or anything.. but this guy proved me wrong tbh..
i got lot more respect for your country as a result.. shows that you have a leader with balls to stand up when everybody else afraid…

Coward Erdogan. He can't stand up to Israel. Best he can do is to accommodate casualties from Gaza.

Coward indians, They cant face israel thats why they stand with it to save its own arse. :v

I don't know ask them.
well regardless who cares… they your people still in the end i guess….
but sometimes its ok to look past ethnicities.. we all humans and after that we are muslim brothers and after that we have our own identities…

it sure does work… but it makes all of turkey look good in front of us… like before erdogan we didn't think turkey would ever stand up for muslims or anything.. but this guy proved me wrong tbh..
i got lot more respect for your country as a result.. shows that you have a leader with balls to stand up when everybody else afraid…
Well then you was ignorant about my country.

Kosovo

kosovo.jpg

Bosnia and Herzegovina

7b52f2bbfba020ab7020221c092a04da.jpg

Cyprus

kibris.jpg

Afghanistan

turkey-extends-kabul-command-until-2012-2011-10-07_l.jpg

We are not against helping others,but the problem we have with Erdogan is that he leaves the 300.000 to 500.000 Turkmens to their fate,doesnt help them no media coverage nothing,not one word.
Here he is playing the hero of the Palestinians.
Would you like it if Pakistan helped others but not the own people?

Let's appreciate Erdogan as pakistan kept serious silence on Palestine issue.

Its actually HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS:

A report published recently by Israel’s Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories Unit (COGAT) shows that 219,464 Palestinian patients received medical treatment in Israeli hospitals during 2012 – 21,270 of them children. These numbers include companions accompanying the patients to Israel.

The numbers show a dramatic increase in Palestinians receiving treatment from Israeli medical professionals. 197,713 Palestinians received medical treatment in Israel in 2011, and 144,838 in 2008.

Increase in Palestinians Treated in Israeli Hospitals | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

219,464 Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals in 2012 is nothing compare to 17 treated by Erdogan. :lol:

Let's appreciate Erdogan as pakistan kept serious silence on Palestine issue.
That is sad and funny since some lecture us we should become more Islamic and stop being US puppet :/

Its actually HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS:

A report published recently by Israel’s Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories Unit (COGAT) shows that 219,464 Palestinian patients received medical treatment in Israeli hospitals during 2012 – 21,270 of them children. These numbers include companions accompanying the patients to Israel.

The numbers show a dramatic increase in Palestinians receiving treatment from Israeli medical professionals. 197,713 Palestinians received medical treatment in Israel in 2011, and 144,838 in 2008.

Increase in Palestinians Treated in Israeli Hospitals | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

219,464 Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals in 2012 is nothing compare to 17 treated by Erdogan. :lol:
Thanks, that is what I thought. I read that while back.

We don't do it to look good to you since we have nothing to prove to you. Most of Islamic world stays silent to what happens to for example gazans or uighurs. We lead by example. Get off your high horse :lol:

Last edited:
The point i am trying to make is that you don't need NATO membership to upgrade your defense industry.
Turkey can be an independent nation like many others, independent of NATO and also develop militarily.
By the way, depending your own defense industry upon a nation that can be your potential enemy is a mistake.

who r u to tell the turkish people to leave nato if they r getting huge amount of benefits from them it's great that they r one of the muslims states getting themself stronger and advancing much rapidly they even have started a project of fifth generation aircraft which show's there capability to do things independently whereas many muslim states don't even have any fifth generation projects started nor there hands in f35 and if u r truly a muslim u should feel proud of there development rather talking shit by your talks u only seem anti turkey and trying to bring pakistani and turkish members against each other

NOTE: Avoid this sanjay guy both pakistanis and turkish he's not making much sense only shitty talks

hes indian

No he's not and you know that very well :) He is a Pakistani as clear as day is from night, hiding under an Indian name to rile up the Turkish members here. Indians generally don't give a fag about Turkey or ISIS or Turkey's political role in the ME

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom