What's new

Erdogan: Turkey will not recognise Al-Sisi if elected president

Man Erdogan turn your head back to Turkey and mind our own internal problems, we have enough of them, god damnit.

Quickly edit this before the keyboard battle begins when Turkish members sees this!
Why should he? Hes right, its not our business, i also wouldnt like to see Arabs meddling in our internal issues.

Sisi is illigitimate,, all muslims should boycott egypt until its free again..

Round and round with military strong men, dictators and monarchs

How long do you want to live like fools

Come and fight NATO Turkey if you're not happy

See how Allah TMM kicked Morsi the zionist terrorist?

Talk about Iran first.
Talking about Iran, there's 1 iranian behind you

Sisi is illigitimate,, all muslims should boycott egypt until its free again..

Round and round with military strong men, dictators and monarchs

How long do you want to live like fools
Everybody are illegitimate except Israhell

This time it's not Assad the alawite, now it's the sunnis who are all kufars that need to be beheaded i guess?

I don't see how this assumption works. But perhaps this guy is 30 lesser miserable than the misery the Mullahs have bestowed on you and your people to the extent that Iranian girls in Dubai are offering their bodies in exchange for paper:

See you humiliating that is? :lol: :D :rofl: :laugh: :omghaha:
Like syrian girls, all is caused by JEW USA terror & embargo

Last edited:
All countries have the right to express their thoughts. Just like what Russia or Iraq is doing with your country.
What you* are doing to them.

Iranian obsession on KSA :lol:
I told you quit obsessing with Iran ,talk about something else, this thread isn’t about Iran yet you managed to drag it in again.

I didn't bring it up to they did.
What you* are doing to them.

I told you quit obsessing with Iran ,talk about something else, this thread isn’t about Iran yet you managed to drag it in again.

Like always you came too late bro, but that didn't prevent you from playing the role of the man of virtue :lol:

You may refer to the post I quoted in this to realize what did you mess out:

://defence.pk/threads/erdogan-turkey-will-not-recognise-al-sisi-if-elected-president.299990/#post-5261082

WhoTF are you to tell us what to do and what not anyway?

I didn't bring it up to they did.

Like always you came too late bro, but that didn't prevent you from playing the role of the man of virtue :lol:

You may refer to the post I quoted in this to realize what did you mess out:

://defence.pk/threads/erdogan-turkey-will-not-recognise-al-sisi-if-elected-president.299990/#post-5261082

WhoTF are you to tell us what to do and what not anyway?

Just telling you your obsessed with them :enjoy:

Al sisi is more of an Egyptian nationalist who wants to stay out of syria. Erdogan wants a Muslim brotherhood puppet to send more Egyptians to die in Syria for Zionist interests. In other words erdogan knows al sissi is not a fool like morsi. Erdogan does not have Egyptian interests at heart, al sisi being an Egyptian nationalist does. He wants to fix the Egyptian economy and create internal stability.

Last edited:
so tell me this... Sisi becomes president then what is the next step for Turkey? go to war with Egypt?????.. therefore erDOGan words are meaningless.. he can't do anything about it, AKP must wake up and mind its own business, it is causing chaos in region... and chaos is contagious

Don't be a child, countries have right to spell his thoughts. "Turkey won't recognize Sisi's presidency" means we will keep our diplomatic relations at its lowest level... so there won't be war...

Quickly edit this before the keyboard battle begins when Turkish members sees this!
Dont worry I will just remind a fact and get out of here if possible :)

this is good i wish erdogan keep his word lets see who will back down at the end if he thinks himself in the ottman era then he must remeber muhamed ali pasha and what the Egyptian army did

btw Muhammed Ali Pasha (aka Kavalali Mehmet Ali Pasha ) was an Ottoman commander who assigned as wali (governor) for Ottoman province egypt and he self-declared himself viceroy... shortly it's an inner problem of the empire and he's a traitor.. he's not even egyptian, was born to albanian parents in today's greece in the borders of the Ottoman empire... find yourself a better figure... how pathetic

btw Muhammed Ali Pasha (aka Kavalali Mehmet Ali Pasha ) was an Ottoman commander who assigned as wali (governor) for Ottoman province egypt and he self-declared himself viceroy... shortly it's an inner problem of the empire and he's a traitor.. he's not even egyptian, was born to albanian parents in today's greece in the borders of the Ottoman empire... find yourself a better figure... how pathetic
the army was Egyptian and muhamed ali ruled Egypt

Al sisi is more of an Egyptian nationalist who wants to stay out of syria. Erdogan wants a Muslim brotherhood puppet to send more Egyptians to die in Syria for Zionist interests. In other words erdogan knows al sissi is not a fool like morsi. Erdogan does not have Egyptian interests at heart, al sisi being an Egyptian nationalist does. He wants to fix the Egyptian economy and create internal stability.

Don't be so naive, what's happened from the start to only is benefitting Israel and not Syrian regime, Hezbollah nor the Syria people nor Iran.

Maybe benefitting Iran a couple ways though. The point is about that anymore, the point is the people are protesting a oppressor and want him gone. Fighting with the oppressor is wrong in Islam.

Hezbollah knows this, they and Hasan nasrallah refused at first to send their members there until Iranian high leadership ordered them to do so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom