What's new

Egypt unilaterally determines its maritime borders with Libya.

Dream on .... but Reality is different

Even 300 Turkish UCAVs will be enough to turn Greek-Egyptian Frigates into crap of metal
pathetic Greek-Egyptian Frigates armed with only 16 SAMs

300 Turkish UCAVs to carry 1.000-1.500 missiles/guided munitions

Eastern Mediterranean Turkiye's play zone

Nobody can enter Turkish EEZ for drilling
French,Italian,Greek,Israeli Ships tried to do it .. but Turkish Navy blocked all of them

Turkish naval forces back Italian drillship: Cyprus

Turkish Warship warns Greek ship not to enter its waters

Turkish Navy intercepts Greek vessel violating continental shelf

Turkish Navy orders Israeli ship out of Cyprus’s waters

and many more

Turkish 250 km ATMACA land based anti-ship missiles are waiting for your pathetic Frigates

nothing is safe in range of Turkish Missiles
View attachment 912624
View attachment 912625
Looks like we'll be catching flies soon
What news scrap that will be acquired from Britain
Turkey is an old country whose thought is limited and stopped by time

Loser Foinikas is babbling as always

1922,1974,1996 and now
1674482917067-jpeg.912729
Oh no,you showed me a patch.

lol.
ok then.

Don't confuse Turkiye with Egypt, a brotherly advice from me to you. The Greeks can usurp Egypt's maritime jurisdiction, or any other 'brotherly arab' state can usurp Egypt's islands, but never Turkiye's. Egypt can only patronize Libyan EEZ, which is struggling with a civil war, nothing more. Nevertheless, it did not even come close to the Turkish-Libyan maritime border.

Our Greek friends have had parliamentary resolutions since the 90s, but they still haven't gathered the courage because they know what it means to increase their territorial waters to 12 miles unilaterally. Don't worry about us, think about the future of your own country.
The agreements between Egypt, Greece and Cyprus are greater than any thing or person. These are agreements of countries that respect each other, not countries occupying the lands of others.
We will not move a step before consulting each other

Ther brother are Amreecans and Russians, don't bother brother. With this kind people you need act hard, look to amreecans killing and raping ther arab brothers but are they complain about ther masters?
Do not differentiate from you in anything, you are in the same cell and the same description

transmitter end
Raise the white flag, surrender and come to talk about what you want first with the consent of Greece and Cyprus with us

Last edited:
Ther brother are Amreecans and Russians, don't bother brother. With this kind people you need act hard, look to amreecans killing and raping ther arab brothers but are they complain about ther masters?
Here they explain that the concessions that limit their national sovereignty and interests, giving up land and sea areas are not really about the will of their masters. So they can never utter a word of criticism to Russia, nor to the US, nor to some of their so-called 'Arab brothers' who fund the proxy elements used by these global imperialists to destabilize countries.

Frankly, what Egypt does is its own business, I don't want to comment too much on these issues. Egypt is careful not to enter Turkish areas of interest, thats the most important factor for me. Finally, in the unilateral EEZ border line they declared against Libya, they did not even approach the Turkish-Libyan border line, they made a revision regarding the border between themselves and Libya in a region tens of miles away. However, I laugh hard when I see trolls trying to market this as a victory against TR.

Here they explain that the concessions that limit their national sovereignty and interests, giving up land and sea areas are not really about the will of their masters. So they can never utter a word of criticism to Russia, nor to the US, nor to some of their so-called 'Arab brothers' who fund the proxy elements used by these global imperialists to destabilize countries.

Frankly, what Egypt does is its own business, I don't want to comment too much on these issues. Egypt is careful not to enter Turkish areas of interest, thats the most important factor for me. Finally, in the unilateral EEZ border line they declared against Libya, they did not even approach the Turkish-Libyan border line, they made a revision regarding the border between themselves and Libya in a region tens of miles away. However, I laugh hard when I see trolls trying to market this as a victory against TR.
Rather, the agreement hits the imaginary line with death
Wait for me to rule the court of Libya

Looks like we'll be catching flies soon
What news scrap that will be acquired from Britain

first go and buy BVR Missile for Egyptian F-16s and Rafales
Egyptian F-16s and Rafales lacks even land attack cruise missiles
What an useless Airforce

even Turkish KIZILELMA unmanned Fighter Jet to carry 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missile
1674547568175.jpeg

1674547635642.png

also TAI TISU ( ANKA-3 ) unmanned stealth Bomber first flight in 2023
1674550595009.jpeg

Egypt and Greece are so weak countries which can not produce even Cruise missile
even 250 km ATMACA land based anti-ship missiles enough to turn pathetic Egyptian-Greek Frigates into crap of metal
1674547791283.jpeg

Pathetic Egyptian FREMM Frigates armed with only 16 SAMs
even 36 TRLG-230 supersonic missiles will be enough for swarm attack to turn Egyptian FREMM Frigates into crap of metal
1674547990952.jpeg

495 SOM Cruise missiles'll be catching flies soon
1.000 km Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missile'll be catching flies soon
1674547591376.jpeg

1674547607543.jpeg

1674547766571.png

even I am not talking about other upcoming Turkish missiles , long range guided munitions and long range Kamikaze Drones such as KARA-ATMACA , TOLUN-IIR , KGK-LR , GEZGIN , CENK , AKBABA , CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ , SIMSEK , ALPAGUT , KARGI

GOKHAN ramjet powered long range air to air missile
RAMJET powered supersonic anti-ship missile
Hypersonic anti-ship Ballistic Missile

and 1.000+ SLAM-ER , POPEYE , JSOW , HARM , ATACMS , HARPOON , AIM-120C7 , S400 already in service

also 1.000+ YILDIRIM , BORA , TRLG-230 , TRG-300 , KGK already in service

Egypt and Greece are so weak countries which can not develop even a Corvette

Turkiye produce 3 ISTIF Frigates at the same time in 3 years to be delivered in 2026
and first ISTIF Frigate delivery to the Turkish Navy in 2023
1674548791213.jpeg

Egypt bought 4 Type-209 class Submarines
on the other hand Turkish Navy has already 12 Type-209 class Submarines
also first Type-214TN class AIP Submarine enter service in 2023
total of 6 Type-214TN class AIP Submarines between 2023-2027
1674549012699.jpeg

1674549021509.jpeg

Egyptian Navy MISTRAL LHDs can not carry Fighter Jets
Turkish Navy TCG ANADOLU to carry KIZILELMA and HURJET Fighter Jets
1674550812962.jpeg

1674550822830.jpeg

and future is ours .... ignorant daydreamers ... our ex-vassals
Egypt and Greece only can dream about it

TFX to be delivered to the Turkish Air Force in 2028
1674548530630.jpeg

TF-2000 Destroyer to be delivered to the Turkish Navy in 2027
1674549067234.jpeg

1674549727878.jpeg

MILDEN class AIP Submarine to be delivered to the Turkish Navy in 2028
1674549111290.png

1674549782102.png

And many more
Thanks to Turkish Defense Industry

Last edited:
Egypt's declaration of maritime jurisdiction on its west neither conflicts with Turkish maritime jurisdiction nor violates the limits of the Turkish-Libyan agreement. So you can find here, apart from the satisfaction of the Turks, maybe a few people at most who are advocating something on behalf of Libya.
The next thing you will tell us is that the Treaty of Lausanne ends this year, because it has been...100 years!!!

Any way, Egypt and Greece, in practice, ended the illegal Turkey-GNA memorandum in 2020, when they agreed on the EEZ, through UNCLOS procedures.
In simple words, Greece and Egypt ended the Turkish fairy tale, that Turkey borders Libya.

1674549830251.jpeg

1674549908099.jpeg

What an useless Airforce

even Turkish KIZILELMA unmanned Fighter Jet to carry 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missile
View attachment 912825
View attachment 912828

View attachment 912845

Egypt and Greece are so weak countries which can not produce even Cruise missile
even 250 km ATMACA land based anti-ship missiles enough to turn pathetic Egyptian-Greek Frigates into crap of metal
View attachment 912830

even 36 TRLG-230 supersonic missiles will be enough for swarm attack to turn Egyptian FREMM Frigates into crap of metal
View attachment 912831

1.000 km Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missile'll be catching flies soonView attachment 912826
View attachment 912827
View attachment 912829

even I am not talking about other upcoming Turkish missiles , long range guided munitions and long range Kamikaze Drones such as KARA-ATMACA , TOLUN-IIR , KGK-LR , GEZGIN , CENK , AKBABA , CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ , SIMSEK , ALPAGUT , KARGI

and 1.000+ SLAM-ER , POPEYE , JSOW , HARM , ATACMS , HARPOON , AIM-120C7 , S400 already in service

Turkiye produce 3 ISTIF Frigates at the same time in 3 years to be delivered in 2026
View attachment 912835

View attachment 912837
View attachment 912838

View attachment 912846
View attachment 912847

View attachment 912834

View attachment 912839
View attachment 912841

View attachment 912840
View attachment 912842

And many more
Hahahahaha! MMM-E doesn't lose a chance to advertise the "Turkish Defense Industry".

You say goodmorning to him,he starts talking about Kizelelma. Imagine the neighbors: "Selam!"....and he's going like "LEARN ABOUT TURKISH DEFENCE INDUSTRY FIRST AND THEN TELL ME SELAM,YOU IGNORANT TROLL!".

I mean it's ridiculous. Every two posts,it's a long list of photos and bragging about superweapons.

d738a38-27c90431-0a57-4f7b-ac9a-a9777b4dec89.jpg

So now democrazy not required? Because sweaty sissi is a western puppet. Now dictator good? Typical western hypocrisy.
By the way, how the f can an island have an EEZ that large? Only morons cant see but its very evident the greeks are over reaching and trying to grab as much sea as possible.

So now democrazy not required? Because sweaty sissi is a western puppet. Now dictator good? Typical western hypocrisy.
By the way, how the f can an island have an EEZ that large? Only morons cant see but its very evident the greeks are over reaching and trying to grab as much sea as possible.
1. Enough with the "Sissi puppet" stuff. Egyptians are looking after their interests. Why is not Pakistan doing the same? No,I don't want you tell me,I know it's complicated. I just want you to think.
2. Again with the EEZ? After all these discussions? You can't get it in your head? And if you can't fathom it,why can't you just understand that all countries in the region are ok with each other,except Turkey? How can you explain that? Are you really such a fanboy? You say you're neutral,so what explanation do you have that Erdogan's Turkey has had problems with almost everyone in the region? Or do you find it logical that Turkey "borders" Libya?

Stupid Greek claim which no any precedent in the world

Or do you find it logical that Turkey "borders" Libya?

67991_67748_Map22_1575471441694_1575989127260.jpg

What an useless Airforce

View attachment 912825
View attachment 912828

View attachment 912845

View attachment 912830

View attachment 912831

1.000 km Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missile'll be catching flies soonView attachment 912826
View attachment 912827
View attachment 912829

View attachment 912835

View attachment 912837
View attachment 912838

View attachment 912846
View attachment 912847

View attachment 912834

View attachment 912839
View attachment 912841

View attachment 912840
View attachment 912842

And many more
Why would you like to buy a used Type 23?
Do you call Anatolia aircraft carrier
Yesterday wednesday everything related to the F35 was shipped to Germany
You're toilet paper that's only used for dirty work
You contract on Typhoon and you manufacture
Your condition is hopeless
I will not talk about what countries possess so that you do not grieve for yourself

Back
Top Bottom