What's new

Erdogan: Turkey ready to accommodate all Gaza casualties, "no matter how many"

Wow, that is painful. Israel doesn't win hearts with that. Is Turkey the only country helping or are Arab countries also giving medical service? Egypt is just next door.

Egypt took several dozen in, they used to do more. Arab nations want to get rid of Islamic movements and that is ruining the region.

Turkey being the only Muslim state member of NATO should threaten to boycott relations with west if US and other NATO allies don't pressurize Israel to stop bombing Gaza.

Not as easy as you think. The time isn't right, especially without Arab consensus on this issue. Let him keep improving Turkey's economy. Apparently in 11 years he raised GDP from 200 to 800 billion.

since i joined this forum, i have been getting this unpleasant impression that foreign muslims demand/urge Turkey to help muslims around the world and show sympathy, but when it comes to oppressed Turkics, the 'ummah' on this forum generally is silent and turning a blind eye in favor of China, Russia etc for their own interests.

Correct. Desert duelers wants whole world to sympathize with them(there are legitimate grievances, don't get me wrong), but they won't support anyone else. Hypocrisy indeed !

Turkey being the only Muslim state member of NATO should threaten to boycott relations with west if US and other NATO allies don't pressurize Israel to stop bombing Gaza.
Not as easy as you think. The time isn't right, especially without Arab consensus on this issue. Let him keep improving Turkey's economy. Apparently in 11 years he raised GDP from 200 to 800 billion.
What do you guys think Turkey will abolish its relations to West once it get richer? It will be more like the opposite, half of Turkish exports are going to Europe and the relations will only be stronger with bigger economy.

Turkey only has a muslim majority population. Doesn't mean anything, besides why put this pressure on turkey? When even arabs are not helping palestinians.

what i was trying to say that iraqi turkmen are not responsibility of turkey….
they are foreigners just gazans… so it shouldn't be that turkey chose turkmens over gazans… they should be same in your eyes… I'm just trying to understand brother… don't get offended by what i said

They are own flesh and blood...not foreigners...there is no difference between Cypriotic Turks and Iraqi Turks.

Pakistanis already have the AIM-120 + lots of other non NATO member states
My bad then...i didn't look into this... i knew US didn't sell those missiles to Iraq....
[

why do they live in iraq then? why not turkey…
You guys are cheering when Erdogan is going crazy about Gaza but when we demand from our state to help our kin you say it not your resposibility, why are Turkemens less human than Arabs?

Turkey gives shelter to over 1 million Arabs why does it bother you when we want to help our ethnic brothers?

You guys are cheering when Erdogan is going crazy about Gaza but when we demand from our state to help our kin you say it not your resposibility, why are Turkemens less human than Arabs?

Turkey gives shelter to over 1 million Arabs why does it bother you when we want to help our ethnic brothers?
it doesn't bother me at all….
I'm fine with you guys helping them…
the reason i said that stuff is because i seen some turks complaining about erdogan helping gaza…. but then want to support iraqi turkmen.
i don't look at my fellow muslims as turkmens or arabs or punjabis…. i see them as muslims and humans before anything…
do the turkmens deserve more of turkeys help just for being turks?? who have nothing to do with your country besides perhaps being the same ethnicity??

it doesn't bother me at all….
I'm fine with you guys helping them…
the reason i said that stuff is because i seen some turks complaining about erdogan helping gaza…. but then want to support iraqi turkmen.
i don't look at my fellow muslims as turkmens or arabs or punjabis…. i see them as muslims and humans before anything…
do the turkmens deserve more of turkeys help just for being turks?? who have nothing to do with your country besides perhaps being the same ethnicity??
As i said it earlier nobody is against helping Syrians or Gaza it just the double standard of AKP with their humanitarian helps, when it comes to Arabs Erdogan is crying on TV but when it comes to Turkmens he acts deaf not because he cares so much about muslims but because this gives him much more PR, thats probably also the explaination why even Yezidis get help imadiately while Turkmens had to wait for a month before someone in goverment made at least a statement, if there was no outcry from people like us Turkmens would still wait for help!

As i said it earlier nobody is against helping Syrians or Gaza it just the double standard of AKP with their humanitarian helps, when it comes to Arabs Erdogan is crying on TV but when it comes to Turkmens he acts deaf not because he cares so much about muslims but because this gives him much more PR, thats probably also the explaination why even Yezidis get help imadiately while Turkmens had to wait for a month before someone in goverment made at least a statement, if there was no outcry from people like us Turkmens would still wait for help!
he would he get pr in turkey for helping non-turks?? thats bad for him don't u think?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom