What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

@CamelGuy don’t bother your self my dear friend....we see a lot of those ignorant people here for years.
Just ignore them.

You may go to China, if that satisfy your ego!
PAC is anyway occupied with other buyers, who trust Pakistan more than China.

Why so angry....?!
Does the Pakistani negotiators have the same manners......!? If so.....your weapon exports will not go far.

I’m not saying something bad about Pakistan or JF-17 BIII.....am only saying that as Egyptians we have to make the maximum use of this deal.....get the maximum benefits and value for money..... this thing is called ( NEGOTIATIONS).
If you want some country to get the plan blindly...it is not Egypt :nono::nono:
Or if you want us to buy it from you as a Muslim country not from other (Koffar) then you can provide us with some Nukes as a Muslim country as well....a thing that you will never do.

@CamelGuy don’t bother your self my dear friend....we see a lot of those ignorant people here for years.
Just ignore them.

Why so angry....?!
Does the Pakistani negotiators have the same manners......!? If so.....your weapon exports will not go far.

I’m not saying something bad about Pakistan or JF-17 BIII.....am only saying that as Egyptians we have to make the maximum use of this deal.....get the maximum benefits and value for money..... this thing is called ( NEGOTIATIONS).
Or if you want us to buy it from you as a Muslim country not from other (Koffar) then you can provide us with some Nukes as a Muslim country as well....a thing that you will never do.

I'm not angry, read my remarks in context to your earlier remarks.
Yes, Pakistan may not be a good salesman, but we do go out of the way to help our friends and brothers.
I also don't mean you go out blindly, test fly jF-17 as much you like, pit it against Rafael, may be do a war games with Pakistan.
If it was upto me, i'll surely give you nukes or nuclear umbrella.
Egypt govt. should also do some effort to build strong diplomatic connections based on mutual interests.

I believe paf must have told EAF to buy a fighter platform which is sanction free, from a different supplier, can install different weapon systems, with full support of a Muslim nation, cheaper running cost as it's light weight plane. This would be highly beneficial just incase of war. This seems very attractive.

And I have seen their aukaat...when I attended a advance aerodynamics series at VKI... I was the only Asian origin guy in that institute directly supervised by NATO and how they made fun of Egyptians for very simple engineering issues ..they paid millions of dollars to a team of Germans.. I'm sure a normally qualified Pakistani mechanic would resolved it for Rs. 50,000. Their stupid ego is hurt but just look at them what's their achievement in the field of engineering and defence production.. NADA.. they are just buying stuff from others while Pakistan is a nuclear and a missile power despite its economic issues and also builds a lot of conventional weapons..
Israel handed them their asses in 1967 war and only Pakistani pilots were the ones who secured kills against IAF.
So I think, they should can ride on that totem pole and scream... empty egoists without any honour..

That's the general trend i have seen with people from our bradar islamic mumalik. They ride high on their horses and think quite much of themselves. Starting from our immediate neighbors to all the way to africa.

The hinduism hasn't left this animal, you need more Arabism to clean yourself from the Indian in you which is what you are anyway.

Spoken like a true Pharaoh (firon) descendant. He used to think quite much of himself as well. Be careful there boy. What have you guys achieved in your miserable history? Got oil from earth; which these so called "evil americans" extracted for you. What else you guys have except for empty talk? BTW what's the reason you gave for asylum application in UK? Getting fucked by literally everyone?

Last edited:
That's the general trend i have seen with people from our bradar islamic mumalik. They ride high on their horses and think quite much of themselves. Starting from our immediate neighbors to all the way to africa.
Well, some of them have attitude problem especially GCC guys and as you said starting with Iran to Arab countries... while Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey and most of central asian states have no such issues... in fact, Pakistani and Turkish people have the best attitude towards each other.. Many Bd people are also nice but their politics and politicians make them bitter. But if you see, due to this arrogance, Arabs have suffered a lot and if they don't change, they will suffer even more... their suffering is not over yet regardless of how many weapons they buy from USA and west...everything is coming with kill switches..

Well, some of them have attitude problem especially GCC guys and as you said starting with Iran to Arab countries... while Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey and most of central asian states have no such issues... in fact, Pakistani and Turkish people have the best attitude towards each other.. Many Bd people are also nice but their politics and politicians make them bitter. But if you see, due to this arrogance, Arabs have suffered a lot and if they don't change, they will suffer even more... their suffering is not over yet regardless of how many weapons they buy from USA and west...everything is coming with kill switches..

I agree; it's this lot you mentioned who have quite an attitude. But it will all fall in line, it's just the matter of time. The reasons for which they are what they are today haven't changed; after gone through such a miserable ridicule and shame i thought even a monkey would learn. But oh boy... here we are!!

I'm not angry, read my remarks in context to your earlier remarks.
Yes, Pakistan may not be a good salesman, but we do go out of the way to help our friends and brothers.
I also don't mean you go out blindly, test fly jF-17 as much you like, pit it against Rafael, may be do a war games with Pakistan.
If it was upto me, i'll surely give you nukes or nuclear umbrella.
Egypt govt. should also do some effort to build strong diplomatic connections based on mutual interests.
Rafale would trash on JF-17 with equal pilots just because it has much better technology and isn't a light fighter. This image should tell you a lot
main-qimg-11df661dfab8033fd166208f66ededb8.webp

I agree; it's this lot you mentioned who have quite an attitude. But it will all fall in line, it's just the matter of time. The reasons for which they are what they are today haven't changed; after gone through such a miserable ridicule and shame i thought even a monkey would learn. But oh boy... here we are!!
Well, normally people at the top have problem.. I have met pretty kind and friendly brothers and sisters from Arab countries including UAE, KSA, Egypt, Lebanon so it is not intended to malign all but some definitely have an arrogant attitude firstly because of their Arab superiority complex that has no place in Islam..in fact it is pre-islamic and secondly because of the newly found wealth through and since they can expensive so they think they have become developed. However not all people are the same.. Many of them are pretty decent people who try to live their lives by Islamic principles of brotherhood and equality. However, we need to focus on our economy and get our house in order before can point fingers at them... For example, Turkey is pretty okay and does not have to think about them and most of the Arabs come to Turkey for tourism and Turks only go to KSA for Hajj and Umra.. other than that it is rare to find a Turk working or even staying in GCC.

Well, normally people at the top have problem.. I have met pretty kind and friendly brothers and sisters from Arab countries including UAE, KSA, Egypt, Lebanon so it is not intended to malign all but some definitely have an arrogant attitude firstly because of their Arab superiority complex that has no place in Islam..in fact it is pre-islamic and secondly because of the newly found wealth through and since they can expensive so they think they have become developed. However not all people are the same.. Many of them are pretty decent people who try to live their lives by Islamic principles of brotherhood and equality. However, we need to focus on our economy and get our house in order before can point fingers at them... For example, Turkey is pretty okay and does not have to think about them and most of the Arabs come to Turkey for tourism and Turks only go to KSA for Hajj and Umra.. other than that it is rare to find a Turk working or even staying in GCC.
Sorry, but there are some wrong assumptions in your post, first the Arabs had some of the richest empires on earth and they have not showed this so called Arab supremacy that is in fact opposed to Islam's essence..but hey you've got some on PDF, you can count on your fingers who might get emotional and answer some arrogance with the same tone!
Also, there are more than a hundred thousand Turks working, and some doing business in KSA..

Last edited:
In addition to that....it is all about the total package......
Why going to Pakistan if you can deal with Chaina....?! Unless there is some thing else.....
TOT, local production of it’s ammunition or even some thing different like cruise missiles know how....

See Destruction's post. Self reliance is more important than anything else.

Egypt should care more about TOT in its coming deals.

Rafale would trash on JF-17 with equal pilots just because it has much better technology and isn't a light fighter. This image should tell you a lot
main-qimg-11df661dfab8033fd166208f66ededb8.webp

You maybe right,
However when you are operating an aircraft that you make or known inside and out,
you are confident it will do what it is suppose to do; without any tricks and surprise buttons from the manufacturers.
After every cycle your approach and confidence gets better and better .. that is how you make progress.
Buying foreign weapons on commercial basis alone will never make a nation self reliant.
Lets not even talk about IFF and radar signatures ..

Just ignore them.

Why so angry....?!

Firstly its a lact of understanding. Pakistan now owns 58 percent of this aircraft. If you had a grocery shop as a partnership you will discuss the terms of sales with your partners. Going to China or Pakistan is the same. This is business and islamically there are no brothers. We in pakistan know exactlt how our arab brothers think and how palestine is suffering.
Regarding nukes....if you had them you would only use them on your own people or neighbouring muslim countries. So thats just a silly statement.

Personally if arab countries but them theh should be manned by pakistani pilots under the command of their country. Combat with israel i want the jf17 to be able to fight and not perform like arab aircoces of past conflict. Else the world will think ist jf17 thats a bad aircraft

We can spank egyptian *** ten ways till sunday n not even blink, egypt is a feminine country, a whore basically ravaged by powers in all ages. In the grand scheme of things egypt is an ant compared to Pakistan. They are nothing but a shitty vessel state. The only two muslim nations worth a dime in the world today are Pakistan n Turkey, all the rest including egyptians are stupid, ignorant and defeated in every sense. U see, inferior in every sense.
:woot:

https://www.historymuseum.ca/cmc/exhibitions/civil/egypt/egcivile.html

You are just ignorant of Egypt..
Pyramids of Giza and Orion’s Belt

pyramids-and-orions-belt.jpg

https://osr.org/blog/astronomy/pyramids-of-giza-and-orions-belt/

You can spank Sh**

:lol:

That is history
this is reality.
Reality my friend is that Egypt has the most powerful and advanced armed forces of Africa and the middle East.. the rest is confidential..I can only tell you that it can retaliate on even nuclear bombs with its own WMD up to 5500 km away....Not mentioning its very strong back..

Nice LEDs there bud
Those are Saturn, Venus and Mercury "LEDs"..:laugh:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom