What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

Ha ha ha ha
It is clear that there is a real problem for the Pakistanis. They deal hostile against the Egyptians, perhaps due to other things, sympathy for the terrorist groups, the Muslim Brotherhood, and also as a result of their sympathy for the Turks, so we find an unfriendly tone for dealing.

To clarify a very important point, the JF-17 failed to attract the attention of any real or effective air force, even the Pakistanis themselves turned it into a ground attack by using Israeli scoring ASELPOD with a Turkish name.
light.jpg

The plane is modest and Egypt used it as a tool to obtain the best MiG-Mi 29 planes with various armament and also a continuous development program for it followed by obtaining the SU-35
Malaysia, Azerbaijan and other countries put it in comparison with the advanced training planes yak-130,
M346
Argentina favored the T-50 advanced training plane

Even Qatar was considering replacing it with Alpha jet

And the fact that Egypt had 45 Alpha jet and the JF-17B is a good alternative to the Alpha jet training plane if we take into account that the JF-17B was sold to Myanmar at a price of $ 16 million for 16 aircraft, therefore Egypt can get this plane at a better price less than the Pakistani assessments in Failed plane pricing because simply there is stiff competition from competing training planes, the Russians supply the YAk-130 radar BARS-130 even if it is not AESA radar but it will also keep the plane's low pricing of munitions at $ 15.5 million
We will not talk about the competing M346 plane that Italy has offered for the JF-17 less advanced electronic equipment
We will not talk about the Chinese competition in the FTC-2000G plane, which is priced at 10 million dollars, and it will be exported by the WS-13 to raise its capabilities to the level of the Pakistani plane, but at a much lower cost.
JF-17B_0002.jpg

Let us invite Egypt to be convinced of the JF-17 as an advanced training plane that in this case you may be interested in against M346 / YAK-130 / T-7A
87952525_2896794763734615_2474112002440560640_o-1024x576.jpg

Away from the Pakistani national pride, but all the global air force does not accept the Pakistani JF-17 , and the Pakistanis themselves feel a need to fight the reality of facing the best aircraft of the Indian Air Force.

Egypt, if there is any benefit in the Pakistani plane, that it was ignorant of a year 2003

Ha ha ha ha
It is clear that there is a real problem for the Pakistanis. They deal hostile against the Egyptians, perhaps due to other things, sympathy for the terrorist groups, the Muslim Brotherhood, and also as a result of their sympathy for the Turks, so we find an unfriendly tone for dealing.

To clarify a very important point, the JF-17 failed to attract the attention of any real or effective air force, even the Pakistanis themselves turned it into a ground attack by using Israeli scoring ASELPOD with a Turkish name.
View attachment 622624

The plane is modest and Egypt used it as a tool to obtain the best MiG-Mi 29 planes with various armament and also a continuous development program for it followed by obtaining the SU-35
Malaysia, Azerbaijan and other countries put it in comparison with the advanced training planes yak-130,
M346

And the fact that Egypt had 45 Alpha jet and the JF-17B is a good alternative to the Alpha jet training plane if we take into account that the JF-17B was sold to Myanmar at a price of $ 16 million for 16 aircraft, therefore Egypt can get this plane at a better price less than the Pakistani assessments in Failed plane pricing because simply there is stiff competition from competing training planes, the Russians supply the YAk-130 radar BARS-130 even if it is not AESA radar but it will also keep the plane's low pricing of munitions at $ 15.5 million
We will not talk about the competing M346 plane that Italy has offered for the JF-17 less advanced electronic equipment
We will not talk about the Chinese competition in the FTC-2000G plane, which is priced at 10 million dollars, and it will be exported by the WS-13 to raise its capabilities to the level of the Pakistani plane, but at a much lower cost.
View attachment 622627
Let us invite Egypt to be convinced of the JF-17 as an advanced training plane that in this case you may be interested in against M346 / YAK-130 / T-7A
View attachment 622628

Away from the Pakistani national pride, but all the global air force does not accept the Pakistani JF-17 , and the Pakistanis themselves feel a need to fight the reality of facing the best aircraft of the Indian Air Force.

Egypt, if there is any benefit in the Pakistani plane, that it was ignorant of a year 2003
Oh dear. Sami you are truly an arab.. waffling is your speciality and you are self indulged in look how great I am. Fact is you Egyptians have been whooped in every war you have fought by a tiny country called israel. You were asleep when they took out your entire airforce in a single day.
The reason you african(not arabs) cant make up your mind on an independent weapons system is because your white masters do not allow you. Additionally, you slave mentality still tells you that whatever the white man does is best and a brown fellow can never compete. Just look in the mirror.
Who cares if you buy or not. Best you dont as when the Israelis whoop you again you will blame the equipment instead of your inability to fight. Remember it require heart. You Africans dont have that
The fact you state that egypt used it to buy mig 29 show how effective the plane is.
The you state global airforce didnt accept it....well how long did it take the french to get the 1st order for Rafaels before you Africans begged Saudis to buy you some and in turn you gave Egyptian islands to the Saudis. Gosh is there a limit to your humiliations. And ps you use k8. Pakistani sino project. So suck it up my little spear chucker. No wonder the israelis think you are pathetic

Last edited:
Oh dear. Sami you are truly an arab.. waffling is your speciality and you are self indulged in look how great I am. Fact is you Egyptians have been whooped in every war you have fought by a tiny country called israel. You were asleep when they took out your entire airforce in a single day.
The reason you african(not arabs) cant make up your mind on an independent weapons system is because your white masters do not allow you. Additionally, you slave mentality still tells you that whatever the white man does is best and a brown fellow can never compete. Just look in the mirror.
Who cares if you buy or not. Best you dont as when the Israelis whoop you again you will blame the equipment instead of your inability to fight. Remember it require heart. You Africans dont have that
The fact you state that egypt used it to buy mig 29 show how effective the plane is.
The you state global airforce didnt accept it....well how long did it take the french to get the 1st order for Rafaels before you Africans begged Saudis to buy you some and in turn you gave Egyptian islands to the Saudis. Gosh is there a limit to your humiliations. And ps you use k8. Pakistani sino project. So suck it up my little spear chucker. No wonder the israelis think you are pathetic

So much ignorance..... not a single info about the plan ..... I know many of you Pakistanis here are pro Israel & Turkish NATO state ..... but be more rational ..... Egypt is the only country that cares about Alquds ..... you people only protest or hid behind your Key boards .....

Why should Egypt deal with Pakistan in that plan while it can deal with China ( the main source ) ...
As for wars with Israel .... yes we have been defeated then we smashed them and took our lands back just after 6 years .... but as you Israeli/ Turkish NATO state lovers .... don’t see the whole picture.....

BTW
Have Americans stopped killing your citizens up by drones inside your national soil .... without your knowledge....!?

I forgot to mention that Rafal deal come with a loan from French Banks in order to keep the deal going and avoid canceling it for any reason like what happened for the Russian Mistrals .....

try to read and learn ...!

Ha ha ha ha

View attachment 622624

M346

View attachment 622627
View attachment 622628

I have no idea where you picked up your garage information. JF-17 is designed by an Air Force to do what needs to be done, and has shown it’s effectiveness as as a air to air fighter during our assault on India last year. JF-17 is a multi role fighter can be used in any role. I suggest you learn more about this plane rather than making stupid assumptions.

As for you talking about an effective Air Force, Egypt, by no measure is an effective force even when you had the latest equipment your military failed on all fronts. Rather not just Egypt, all Arab Air Forces, have failed just having some F-16s and again latest Russian fighters will not save you.

Also, globally very few air forces are even effective in war and looked at for training etc. and Pakistan Air Force is one of them. I have yet to see any Africa / Middle Eastern Air Force being taken seriously.

Suggest you learn more before opening your mouth.

So much ignorance..... not a single info about the plan ..... I know many of you Pakistanis here are pro Israel & Turkish NATO state ..... but be more rational ..... Egypt is the only country that cares about Alquds ..... you people only protest or hid behind your Key boards .....

Why should Egypt deal with Pakistan in that plan while it can deal with China ( the main source ) ...
As for wars with Israel .... yes we have been defeated then we smashed them and took our lands back just after 6 years .... but as you Israeli/ Turkish NATO state lovers .... don’t see the whole picture.....

BTW
Have Americans stopped killing your citizens up by drones inside your national soil .... without your knowledge....!?

I forgot to mention that Rafal deal come with a loan from French Banks in order to keep the deal going and avoid canceling it for any reason like what happened for the Russian Mistrals .....

Israeli through a peace deal gave you back Sinai and other territories you’ve lost, they were at your door step Cairo, and their was not a thing you can do about it. You couldn’t hold a country the size of my fish bowl back, and you talk smack about our forces which is holding back a country 7x our size. Lol.

Had you cared about this so called Al Quds; which I don’t care about at all, you would have armed and taken care of the Palestinians and not help Israel enforce the blockade so your hypocrites right there. Also your Arab policies and wars made things worse for the Palestinians. Hell if they had two neurons firing they should have joined Israel by now and hit Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt as retribution by now.

Last edited:
Block3s are a natural solution to Egyptian air force’s longstanding problem, BVR capability. all those f16s and no aim120s. US won’t sell them and Russian ones aren’t reliable enough. Jf17 armed with AESA and pl15 would we be a game changer for Egypt. They can even afford it!

Have said this before, and will say it again. Israeli air force means nothing if you can take it out on the ground, it is hard but theoretically possible to do with long range MLRS, Iron Dome will not be able to counter large barrages of 50-100 missiles. Now doing that before Israel can strike back is a bit harder, so this strategy is more realistic for Hezbollah or SAA to do.

My bad I was referring to the first post

BTW Where’s the article showing Egyptian interest in 2020
There isn't because Egypt has not had it's defense expo yet. Somebody made a video detailing benefits it would do for Egyptian industry.

BTW

And another one comes along with bold writing.
Egypt cares for al quds...what planet are you on. Egypt works with israel on killing Palestinians. Pakistan doesn't have relations with Israel like you pathetic slave to the jews arabs. We protest behind keyboards...now the sand between your ears is clear. No wonder the term STUPID ARAB is so popular in the west and your Zionist masters.
Dumbo..pakistan own 58% of the aircraft...but arab sentiment is hurt by dealing g with pakistan because losers like you cannot accept we are not pathetic like you. Israelis are right. Arabs cant fight. They can just talk. Now run along my little pharaoh. Go build a pyramid.

Ps turkey is the only one that speaks for the Palestinians. You sisi is busy cleaning saudi and israeli boots with his tongue.

BTW

Iqra was the 1st lesson of islam...if you dumb Bedouin hadnt left reading you would make your own aircraft Instead of buying from France. Israel humiliated you daily...dont you read that little arab man?

There isn't because Egypt has not had it's defense expo yet. Somebody made a video detailing benefits it would do for Egyptian industry.
Egypt should buy what's good for egypt.
What annoys me is stupid here who mix stuff up.
They forget how during the Suez crossing the Egyptians double crossed jordan and syria by cutting g communications in the middle of war

Block3s are a natural solution to Egyptian air force’s longstanding problem, BVR capability. all those f16s and no aim120s. US won’t sell them and Russian ones aren’t reliable enough. Jf17 armed with AESA and pl15 would we be a game changer for Egypt. They can even afford it!
No no let these dumb Bedouin beg scraps from gora shahib.

I have no idea where you picked up your garage information. JF-17 is designed by an Air Force to do what needs to be done, and has shown it’s effectiveness as as a air to air fighter during our assault on India last year. JF-17 is a multi role fighter can be used in any role. I suggest you learn more about this plane rather than making stupid assumptions.

As for you talking about an effective Air Force, Egypt, by no measure is an effective force even when you had the latest equipment your military failed on all fronts. Rather not just Egypt, all Arab Air Forces, have failed just having some F-16s and again latest Russian fighters will not save you.

Also, globally very few air forces are even effective in war and looked at for training etc. and Pakistan Air Force is one of them. I have yet to see any Africa / Middle Eastern Air Force being taken seriously.

Suggest you learn more before opening your mouth.

Israeli through a peace deal gave you back Sinai and other territories you’ve lost, they were at your door step Cairo, and their was not a thing you can do about it. You couldn’t hold a country the size of my fish bowl back, and you talk smack about our forces which is holding back a country 7x our size. Lol.

Had you cared about this so called Al Quds; which I don’t care about at all, you would have armed and taken care of the Palestinians and not help Israel enforce the blockade so your hypocrites right there. Also your Arab policies and wars made things worse for the Palestinians. Hell if they had two neurons firing they should have joined Israel by now and hit Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt as retribution by now.

And another one comes along with bold writing.
Egypt cares for al quds...what planet are you on. Egypt works with israel on killing Palestinians. Pakistan doesn't have relations with Israel like you pathetic slave to the jews arabs. We protest behind keyboards...now the sand between your ears is clear. No wonder the term STUPID ARAB is so popular in the west and your Zionist masters.
Dumbo..pakistan own 58% of the aircraft...but arab sentiment is hurt by dealing g with pakistan because losers like you cannot accept we are not pathetic like you. Israelis are right. Arabs cant fight. They can just talk. Now run along my little pharaoh. Go build a pyramid.

Ps turkey is the only one that speaks for the Palestinians. You sisi is busy cleaning saudi and israeli boots with his tongue.

Iqra was the 1st lesson of islam...if you dumb Bedouin hadnt left reading you would make your own aircraft Instead of buying from France. Israel humiliated you daily...dont you read that little arab man?

Egypt should buy what's good for egypt.
What annoys me is stupid here who mix stuff up.
They forget how during the Suez crossing the Egyptians double crossed jordan and syria by cutting g communications in the middle of war

No no let these dumb Bedouin beg scraps from gora shahib.

both of you are just an example of why Pakistan should take care of economy and education ....

one of you said he don’t care about Muslims first Qibla ( Alqksa) ..... but the other cares a lot about Palestinian....

Both are so ignorant to know that the only country around Israel that didn’t do massacres against Palestinians is Egypt and they are not in camps ... they are welcomed .... Palestinians slaughtered in Israel,Lebanon, Syria and Jordan except Egypt.

Ignorance continued by saying That The NATO country of Turkey cares about Palestine :rofl:

as you ignorant people ... you don’t know that the first Islamic country that recognized Israel is your Masters Khalifas of Turkish NATO .

can you ignorants tell me how many wars That Turkey fought Israel ......?!?! NON .

we have defeated Israel then choosed peace .... we were fighting US not Israel in the last days of 73 war .

Last of all ..... you call an EGYPTIAN a Bedouin ( with respect to our Bedouin brothers ) ..... go read some books to educate yourself.

I still have respect to my Pakistani friends and don’t want to go deeper.:nono:

both of you are just an example of why Pakistan should take care of economy and education ....

one of you said he don’t care about Muslims first Qibla ( Alqksa) ..... but the other cares a lot about Palestinian....

Both are so ignorant to know that the only country around Israel that didn’t do massacres against Palestinians is Egypt and they are not in camps ... they are welcomed .... Palestinians slaughtered in Israel,Lebanon, Syria and Jordan except Egypt.

Ignorance continued by saying That The NATO country of Turkey cares about Palestine :rofl:

as you ignorant people ... you don’t know that the first Islamic country that recognized Israel is your Masters Khalifas of Turkish NATO .

can you ignorants tell me how many wars That Turkey fought Israel ......?!?! NON .

we have defeated Israel then choosed peace .... we were fighting US not Israel in the last days of 73 war .

Last of all ..... you call an EGYPTIAN a Bedouin ( with respect to our Bedouin brothers ) ..... go read some books to educate yourself.

I still have respect to my Pakistani friends and don’t want to go deeper.:nono:
Lecture us on economy and education when the Egyptians catch up with us.
You talk about al Quds and Palestine...yet you acted about neither...you should die of shame...all you talk of is Arab this Arab that...but you are cowards in front of the jews. They took al Quds from you and you are talking. Shame Arabi shame. Lanat is upon you, pharaonic people.
So Egypt didn't massacre Palestinians but massacred Egyptians only a few years ago. Your illegal government of America's favorite dictator (trumps words not mine) Sisi. That was not a massacre. So you judge you goodness by not doing a massacre...what a Bedouin jahil you are.
You are just pissed at turkey because you Arabs are in bed with Israel and turkey hates Israel. Remember you double-crossed the Muslims of turkey to help the kaffir English Lawrence of arabia...so Allah gave you the jews...enjoy my dumbest little African pharaoh. Jews kick your *** every day. They humiliate you and you are talking. But that's what your fathers did. Your grandfathers also talked. Useless people.
Respect for your Bedouin...sorry you are Abu jahils. Your kunya. Remember it and use it

Last edited:
All of my seniors & respected members please stop further discussion about Arab & Ajam stick to thread please. I read all pages of the thread & found to much anguish replies from both side.
It is humble request please.
I am good with that. I just wish when people come to PDF they should know that if you abuse us we will give it back

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom