What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

Please don’t label anything you make in which so much work has been placed as ‘cheap’....
the west equates cheap to calling it garbage which it certainly isn’t.
It’s a quality product

Look here kid, turkey was under US influence yes but they had the guts to come out n now are braving it out under Erdogan, Pakistan is a all different ball gane mate, u cannot talk on that level bieng an egyptian, we are the sole nuclear power on earth, we destroyed the soviets, we trapped the americans in afghanistan n now they are begging us for a resolution in afghanistan. We are the sole threat from the muslim world to the west n israel, the only country they cant invade or control, apart from that we are the only muslim country struggling it out with india( the sole pagan power on earth from 70 yrs, Prophet( pbuh) struggle was against the pagans n we are the only ones doing that now while u arabs bend over for india. While egypt on the other hand is a bitch of america,they control ur military, they made ur military kill ur elected govt n its supporters n installed a vessel sissi on u, u are a vessel of america now so shut it buddy.

You need Arabization, didn't read your shit.

Im more Arab than u will ever be boy, iam from those because of whom all arabs have recognition.

Turkey is friendly to the US, Erdogan makes speeches and that's about all the hostility there has been between them. People on this forum act like Turkey is some kind of resistance against the US, they host American troops there so spare me the 'US bitches' insults to other Arab states. That said i'm not Egyptian but from Iraq, the state which had to deal with all other Muslim states siding with America, including Pakistan which does what Saudi Arabia says.

Your air force is built on American donations, not much different from Egypt's air force. are you done now?

Turkey is friendly to the US, Erdogan makes speeches and that's about all the hostility there has been between them. People on this forum act like Turkey is some kind of resistance against the US, they host American troops there so spare me the 'US bitches' insults to other Arab states. That said i'm not Egyptian but from Iraq, the state which had to deal with all other Muslim states siding with America, including Pakistan which does what Saudi Arabia says.

Your air force is built on American donations, not much different from Egypt's air force. are you done now?
What a load of adoloscent bullshit, i will not continue this with a kid who knws zero about geopolitics and recent history.

What a load of adoloscent bullshit, i will not continue this with a kid who knws zero about geopolitics and recent history.

looooooooooooooooooooooool

you don't even know me idiot yet assume that which I know and don't. Are you angry about the JF-17, didn't read this entire thread but that might just be it someone criticized that precious piece of metal SHIT whether it works or not, I don't care too much.

looooooooooooooooooooooool

you don't even know me idiot yet assume that which I know and don't. Are you angry about the JF-17, didn't read this entire thread but that might just be it someone criticized that precious piece of metal SHIT whether it works or not, I don't care too much.
I never thought that this day will come when an Iraqi retard give us a lecture about geopolitics. A tiny small country like Israel ripped your a$$ apart, have you forgotten what they did to your ozirak reactor. Have you forgotten that your own Arab brethren’s raped you time n again, have you forgotten that with all your billions of petro dollars you still had to beg for day to day expenses from your western masters and Arab allies you piece of shit.

Welcome to POLITICS... This is a classic way to earn good wills from every one be internal or external.
What happens in the world of politics is friends are only till time they needed. Saddam Hussain was needed to finish the Iranian Revolution, something he did not achieve in a long war, further he fell pray to those who were helping him when he tried to gain control of what was never authorized i.e INVADE KUWAIT. Though unofficially there may have been some sort of promises.

Once a puppet should always remain a puppet was no more valid...Saddam never looked upon the Shah of IRAN life story...The same thing happened to Qaddafi...

Any way this is a thread that talks about JF-17 and Egypt so lets get back to the topic.
By the way you mentioned that Egyptian and Pakistani air forces are made from the donations of USA, this is true now do also understand this that the F-16's bought by IRAQ along with the FA-50 Golden Eagle from South Korea are also on donation. Moreover the USA has demanded Iraq to pay for the WAR for its Liberation by the supplies of oil. With due respect your leaders did not even raise the issue that the WAR that was waged on IRAQ was based on Weapons of Mass Destruction and Chemical Weapons which were shown in the UNITED NATION but never found in IRAQ. Moreover the OIL that has been supplied to USA since the beginning of war has never been counted for and paid.

I never thought that this day will come when an Iraqi retard give us a lecture about geopolitics. A tiny small country like Israel ripped your a$$ apart, have you forgotten what they did to your ozirak reactor. Have you forgotten that your own Arab brethren’s raped you time n again, have you forgotten that with all your billions of petro dollars you still had to beg for day to day expenses from your western masters and Arab allies you piece of shit.

The reactor is called Tammuz-1, Osirak is the name of their operation. They did this whilst Iraq was engaged in a war with Iran which is a large country. Israel didn't rip anything as they can barely do anything, it was the US military and they can rip your *** apart as well, oh I forgot they conduct drone and infil-exfil OPS within Pakistan.

Pakistan and Turkey work with the US, they're no better than Egypt or any other Arab state. Kuffar animals, that counts for Erdogan and the cricket player of yours.

I don't see any begging, the core component of your air fore (F-16's) was built on US military aid donations so you shouldn't bring up that topic.

Are you and your friends done now with the anti-Arab, Turkey/Pakistan stronk story? You would both be in a deep shit if you took a strong stance against the US, hence you're both letting them do as they like. Erdogan jumps around with a few speeches in Turkish, that means nothing it's the same what Trump does to Americans to target the uneducated masses.

Welcome to POLITICS... This is a classic way to earn good wills from every one be internal or external.
What happens in the world of politics is friends are only till time they needed. Saddam Hussain was needed to finish the Iranian Revolution, something he did not achieve in a long war, further he fell pray to those who were helping him when he tried to gain control of what was never authorized i.e INVADE KUWAIT. Though unofficially there may have been some sort of promises.

Once a puppet should always remain a puppet was no more valid...Saddam never looked upon the Shah of IRAN life story...The same thing happened to Qaddafi...

Any way this is a thread that talks about JF-17 and Egypt so lets get back to the topic.
By the way you mentioned that Egyptian and Pakistani air forces are made from the donations of USA, this is true now do also understand this that the F-16's bought by IRAQ along with the FA-50 Golden Eagle from South Korea are also on donation. Moreover the USA has demanded Iraq to pay for the WAR for its Liberation by the supplies of oil. With due respect your leaders did not even raise the issue that the WAR that was waged on IRAQ was based on Weapons of Mass Destruction and Chemical Weapons which were shown in the UNITED NATION but never found in IRAQ. Moreover the OIL that has been supplied to USA since the beginning of war has never been counted for and paid.

Iraq's purchase of F-16's and FA-50 are not on donation but paid for by the oil money, likewise the Abrams tanks were purchased with the oil money, the US did not formally demand for Iraq to pay for any way, a few officials did unofficially.

You have to back up these claims, US military aid to Iraq consisted and still consists out of small arms, ammunition and training as well as a small number of old UH-1 helicopters back in 2005-2007. Heavy weaponry (tanks, jets) was not given for free.

Last edited:
The reactor is called Tammuz-1, Osirak is the name of their operation. They did this whilst Iraq was engaged in a war with Iran which is a large country. Israel didn't rip anything as they can barely do anything, it was the US military and they can rip your *** apart as well, oh I forgot they conduct drone and infil-exfil OPS within Pakistan.

Pakistan and Turkey work with the US, they're no better than Egypt or any other Arab state. Kuffar animals, that counts for Erdogan and the cricket player of yours.

I don't see any begging, the core component of your air fore (F-16's) was built on US military aid donations so you shouldn't bring up that topic.

Are you and your friends done now with the anti-Arab, Turkey/Pakistan stronk story? You would both be in a deep shit if you took a strong stance against the US, hence you're both letting them do as they like. Erdogan jumps around with a few speeches in Turkish, that means nothing it's the same what Trump does to Americans to target the uneducated masses.

Iraq's purchase of F-16's and FA-50 are not on donation but paid for by the oil money, likewise the Abrams tanks were purchased with the oil money, the US did not formally demand for Iraq to pay for any way, a few officials did unofficially.

You have to back up these claims, US military aid to Iraq consisted and still consists out of small arms, ammunition and training as well as a small number of old UH-1 helicopters back in 2005-2007. Heavy weaponry (tanks, jets) was not given for free.
A shitty Iraqi retard trying to be the hero of what not. Before the gulf war you were the darling of the west just because of your shitty petro dollars, look what happened to your shitty country with all that petro money. Now wonder you call yourself camel guy, if had used brain instead of camel nstincts you would have been far better off idiot.

You Iraqis have lost your balls long time ago(in fact you never had one). Tell all these bs Arab stories to someone shitty like your own countrymen. All your imagination about USA have done this or that is mental fart which Iraqis are expert in. I hope your new generation would not be the illegitimate kids of American soldiers you retard.

Show some balls and start using your mouth rather than your back.

A shitty Iraqi retard trying to be the hero of what not. Before the gulf war you were the darling of the west just because of your shitty petro dollars, look what happened to your shitty country with all that petro money. Now wonder you call yourself camel guy, if had used brain instead of camel nstincts you would have been far better off idiot.

You Iraqis have lost your balls long time ago(in fact you never had one). Tell all these bs Arab stories to someone shitty like your own countrymen. All your imagination about USA have done this or that is mental fart which Iraqis are expert in. I hope your new generation would not be the illegitimate kids of American soldiers you retard.

Show some balls and start using your mouth rather than your back.

The hinduism hasn't left this animal, you need more Arabism to clean yourself from the Indian in you which is what you are anyway.

The hinduism hasn't left this animal, you need more Arabism to clean yourself from the Indian in you which is what you are anyway.
Ok Iraqi retard what makes you think that my ancestors were Hindu. So what were your ancestors like, before Islam came to Arab. Start using your brain you camel fart.

The reactor is called Tammuz-1, Osirak is the name of their operation. They did this whilst Iraq was engaged in a war with Iran which is a large country. Israel didn't rip anything as they can barely do anything
Yes the Israeli's did not do much but S***faced the Iraqi's. Iranians also could have destroyed it if they had the adequate weapons. It was not once but twice that the Iraqi's had to wipe their faces clean.

Now you better get going before you are further humiliated

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom