What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

In addition to that....it is all about the total package......
Why going to Pakistan if you can deal with Chaina....?! Unless there is some thing else.....
TOT, local production of it’s ammunition or even some thing different like cruise missiles know how....

You may go to China, if that satisfy your ego!
PAC is anyway occupied with other buyers, who trust Pakistan more than China.

You may go to China, if that satisfy your ego!
PAC is anyway occupied with other buyers, who trust Pakistan more than China.

Hi,

Egypt has its own built up relationship with China---. So---they would be happier with dealing with the Chinese---.

In any kind of major procurement---you have to undrstand the mentality and thinking of the buyer---. Some buyers are purely utalitarian---they care less who they buy from---only the product needs to meet the standards---.

Egypt is not one of them---. For Egyptians---pakistanis are inferior---so they would want to deal with the superior---. It would be difficult for the egyptians to bring pakistans to their level on the pedestal---.

In simple words---the egyptians consider pakistan to be lower on the totem pole than the egyptians---.

e

For last 4 years threads of jf17 sales to azrbijan are running but it never happened

Only cash strapped nations like niageria burma in future afghanistan would go for this plane because they cant afford modern planes like f15 rafales my honest review all over world airforce select superior technolgy to be one step ahead of opposition
Ha ha ha.....i think burnol application required....apply even when sitting on a truck

In simple words---the egyptians consider pakistan to be lower on the totem pole than the egyptians---.

I told you so, basically for Egypt they are above most of the world, specially their pilots and engineers. They do have good civil engineers, they have better town planning. So in this sense they are truly better.
Their only link with Pakistan is internet news, which are mostly from indian sources.
I blame 50% to our foreign office, who only have presence in many countries just for holiday.
PAF should some times do exercises with Egypt.

Yes Egypt already making trainer a/c with support of China. Same as our K-8.

I told you so, basically for Egypt they are above most of the world, specially their pilots and engineers. They do have good civil engineers, they have better town planning. So in this sense they are truly better.
Their only link with Pakistan is internet news, which are mostly from indian sources.
I blame 50% to our foreign office, who only have presence in many countries just for holiday.
PAF should some times do exercises with Egypt.

Yes Egypt already making trainer a/c with support of China. Same as our K-8.

Hi,

I know them---because I worked with them---.

The fact is that it is China who came with the offer, not Pakistan.. and by the way Egyptians in general are very humble people.. they do not think that Pakistanis are less..

Hi,

Egypt has its own built up relationship with China---. So---they would be happier with dealing with the Chinese---.

In any kind of major procurement---you have to undrstand the mentality and thinking of the buyer---. Some buyers are purely utalitarian---they care less who they buy from---only the product needs to meet the standards---.

Egypt is not one of them---. For Egyptians---pakistanis are inferior---so they would want to deal with the superior---. It would be difficult for the egyptians to bring pakistans to their level on the pedestal---.

And I have seen their aukaat...when I attended a advance aerodynamics series at VKI... I was the only Asian origin guy in that institute directly supervised by NATO and how they made fun of Egyptians for very simple engineering issues ..they paid millions of dollars to a team of Germans.. I'm sure a normally qualified Pakistani mechanic would resolved it for Rs. 50,000. Their stupid ego is hurt but just look at them what's their achievement in the field of engineering and defence production.. NADA.. they are just buying stuff from others while Pakistan is a nuclear and a missile power despite its economic issues and also builds a lot of conventional weapons..
Israel handed them their asses in 1967 war and only Pakistani pilots were the ones who secured kills against IAF.
So I think, they should can ride on that totem pole and scream... empty egoists without any honour..

We can spank egyptian *** ten ways till sunday n not even blink, egypt is a feminine country, a whore basically ravaged by powers in all ages. In the grand scheme of things egypt is an ant compared to Pakistan. They are nothing but a shitty vessel state. The only two muslim nations worth a dime in the world today are Pakistan n Turkey, all the rest including egyptians are stupid, ignorant and defeated in every sense. U see, inferior in every sense.

Don’t be to eager to sell your bird jf17 to Egypt. There airforces performance against its enemy in air combat is rubbish. Russians aircraft mauling by Israelis is still legendary. Better keep jf17 away from incompetence.

We can spank egyptian *** ten ways till sunday n not even blink, egypt is a feminine country, a whore basically ravaged by powers in all ages. In the grand scheme of things egypt is an ant compared to Pakistan. They are nothing but a shitty vessel state. The only two muslim nations worth a dime in the world today are Pakistan n Turkey, all the rest including egyptians are stupid, ignorant and defeated in every sense. U see, inferior in every sense.

Pakistan and Turkey are under the US and have been so for decades. Turkey only recently (last 15 years) rose, before that it was poor and busy within its own borders whilst Iran and certain Arab states were highly influential. As for Pakistan you should keep busy with India instead of insulting a country too far away for you to do anything with.

Pakistan and Turkey are under the US and have been so for decades. Turkey only recently (last 15 years) rose, before that it was poor and busy within its own borders whilst Iran and certain Arab states were highly influential. As for Pakistan you should keep busy with India instead of insulting a country too far away for you to do anything with.
Look here kid, turkey was under US influence yes but they had the guts to come out n now are braving it out under Erdogan, Pakistan is a all different ball gane mate, u cannot talk on that level bieng an egyptian, we are the sole nuclear power on earth, we destroyed the soviets, we trapped the americans in afghanistan n now they are begging us for a resolution in afghanistan. We are the sole threat from the muslim world to the west n israel, the only country they cant invade or control, apart from that we are the only muslim country struggling it out with india( the sole pagan power on earth from 70 yrs, Prophet( pbuh) struggle was against the pagans n we are the only ones doing that now while u arabs bend over for india. While egypt on the other hand is a bitch of america,they control ur military, they made ur military kill ur elected govt n its supporters n installed a vessel sissi on u, u are a vessel of america now so shut it buddy.

In addition to that....it is all about the total package......
Why going to Pakistan if you can deal with Chaina....?! Unless there is some thing else.....
TOT, local production of it’s ammunition or even some thing different like cruise missiles know how....
Egypt should care more about TOT in its coming deals.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom