What's new

EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block-III

Lecture us on economy and education when the Egyptians catch up with us.
You talk about al Quds and Palestine...yet you acted about neither...you should die of shame...all you talk of is Arab this Arab that...but you are cowards in front of the jews. They took al Quds from you and you are talking. Shame Arabi shame. Lanat is upon you, pharaonic people.
So Egypt didn't massacre Palestinians but massacred Egyptians only a few years ago. Your illegal government of America's favorite dictator (trumps words not mine) Sisi. That was not a massacre. So you judge you goodness by not doing a massacre...what a Bedouin jahil you are.
You are just pissed at turkey because you Arabs are in bed with Israel and turkey hates Israel. Remember you double-crossed the Muslims of turkey to help the kaffir English Lawrence of arabia...so Allah gave you the jews...enjoy my dumbest little African pharaoh. Jews kick your *** every day. They humiliate you and you are talking. But that's what your fathers did. Your grandfathers also talked. Useless people.
Respect for your Bedouin...sorry you are Abu jahils. Your kunya. Remember it and use it

I am good with that. I just wish when people come to PDF they should know that if you abuse us we will give it back

A lot of other ignorance ..... so you as a Pakistani which is a puppet for the Turks saying that Turkey which is a NATO country that helped crusaders to invade your neighbors Muslims of Afghanistan .... saying that Egypt which is the Only Muslim country that actually defeated Israel is pro Israel...... what a brainwashed ignorant....!!

just as an example for your ignorance....

Egyptian GDP ( PPP) 2019 is 1.4 Trillions USD with population of 100 M
Pakistani GDP ( PPP) 2019 is 1.1 Trillions USD with population of 214 M

Egyptian GDP per Capita is 2,600 USD
Pakistani GDP per Capita is 1,600 USD

both countries need more work and dedication rather than big mouths like yours ...:-)
But as you see The Egyptian Economy is doing outstanding performance in the recent 4 years .....

I wish all the best for my Pakistani brothers and sisters..... and don’t follow big mouths and keyboard fighters like you.

If this PDF is exclusive for Pakistanis like you who are feeling inferior to the Turks and don’t need other nationalities to log in .... Let the MODs tell us....

but I don’t think so ..... I have met here many respectful Pakistani Members who welcoming others ..... but don’t think that i will leave the members and visitors seeing your false propaganda and let you go .

Ha ha ha ha
It is clear that there is a real problem for the Pakistanis. They deal hostile against the Egyptians, perhaps due to other things, sympathy for the terrorist groups, the Muslim Brotherhood, and also as a result of their sympathy for the Turks, so we find an unfriendly tone for dealing.

To clarify a very important point, the JF-17 failed to attract the attention of any real or effective air force, even the Pakistanis themselves turned it into a ground attack by using Israeli scoring ASELPOD with a Turkish name.
View attachment 622624

The plane is modest and Egypt used it as a tool to obtain the best MiG-Mi 29 planes with various armament and also a continuous development program for it followed by obtaining the SU-35
Malaysia, Azerbaijan and other countries put it in comparison with the advanced training planes yak-130,
M346
Argentina favored the T-50 advanced training plane

Even Qatar was considering replacing it with Alpha jet

And the fact that Egypt had 45 Alpha jet and the JF-17B is a good alternative to the Alpha jet training plane if we take into account that the JF-17B was sold to Myanmar at a price of $ 16 million for 16 aircraft, therefore Egypt can get this plane at a better price less than the Pakistani assessments in Failed plane pricing because simply there is stiff competition from competing training planes, the Russians supply the YAk-130 radar BARS-130 even if it is not AESA radar but it will also keep the plane's low pricing of munitions at $ 15.5 million
We will not talk about the competing M346 plane that Italy has offered for the JF-17 less advanced electronic equipment
We will not talk about the Chinese competition in the FTC-2000G plane, which is priced at 10 million dollars, and it will be exported by the WS-13 to raise its capabilities to the level of the Pakistani plane, but at a much lower cost.
View attachment 622627
Let us invite Egypt to be convinced of the JF-17 as an advanced training plane that in this case you may be interested in against M346 / YAK-130 / T-7A
View attachment 622628

Away from the Pakistani national pride, but all the global air force does not accept the Pakistani JF-17 , and the Pakistanis themselves feel a need to fight the reality of facing the best aircraft of the Indian Air Force.

Egypt, if there is any benefit in the Pakistani plane, that it was ignorant of a year 2003
The benefit for Egypt is in manufacturing the JF-17 block III locally instead of the K-8.. just the production line should be updated..TOT for some Chinese missiles and Pakistani cruise missile can be of great benefit too.. I believe 100 JF-17 Block III produced locally ( The cost might be 2/3 to1/2 the sale price..$20 million a piece is not bad at all for the block III) will be a good addition to the Egyptian airforce..Mostly if we consider Hi-Low tiers..There are almost 100 F-16s to be either upgraded or retired.. and IMHO if the cost of upgrading them is more than producing a modern new fighter locally with all the benefits it might entail..and with no new US advanced air to air missiles and other modern weapons.. Then the choice is very clear.. JF-17 block III..

I have no idea where you picked up your garage information. JF-17 is designed by an Air Force to do what needs to be done, and has shown it’s effectiveness as as a air to air fighter during our assault on India last year. JF-17 is a multi role fighter can be used in any role. I suggest you learn more about this plane rather than making stupid assumptions.

As for you talking about an effective Air Force, Egypt, by no measure is an effective force even when you had the latest equipment your military failed on all fronts. Rather not just Egypt, all Arab Air Forces, have failed just having some F-16s and again latest Russian fighters will not save you.

Also, globally very few air forces are even effective in war and looked at for training etc. and Pakistan Air Force is one of them. I have yet to see any Africa / Middle Eastern Air Force being taken seriously.

Suggest you learn more before opening your mouth.

Israeli through a peace deal gave you back Sinai and other territories you’ve lost, they were at your door step Cairo, and their was not a thing you can do about it. You couldn’t hold a country the size of my fish bowl back, and you talk smack about our forces which is holding back a country 7x our size. Lol.

Had you cared about this so called Al Quds; which I don’t care about at all, you would have armed and taken care of the Palestinians and not help Israel enforce the blockade so your hypocrites right there. Also your Arab policies and wars made things worse for the Palestinians. Hell if they had two neurons firing they should have joined Israel by now and hit Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt as retribution by now.
That is too much ignorance in one post my friend..You should educate yourself about topics you have no idea about.. I suggest Many threads here on PDF about Arab -Usraeli wars.. some I have posted a while ago.. some by other members..
First word in Koran..read
اقرأ

اقرأ
اقرأ
اقرأ​

A lot of other ignorance ..... so you as a Pakistani which is a puppet for the Turks saying that Turkey which is a NATO country that helped crusaders to invade your neighbors Muslims of Afghanistan .... saying that Egypt which is the Only Muslim country that actually defeated Israel is pro Israel...... what a brainwashed ignorant....!!

both countries need more work and dedication rather than big mouths like yours ...:-)
But as you see The Egyptian Economy is doing outstanding performance in the recent 4 years .....

I wish all the best for my Pakistani brothers and sisters..... and don’t follow big mouths and keyboard fighters like you.

If this PDF is exclusive for Pakistanis like you who are feeling inferior to the Turks and don’t need other nationalities to log in .... Let the MODs tell us....

but I don’t think so ..... I have met here many respectful Pakistani Members who welcoming others ..... but don’t think that i will leave the members and visitors seeing your false propaganda and let you go .
see a mark of a jahil is when someone say ok to ending bullsh1t you carry on..
we refused to fire on the Turks in 194-1918 war when you sided with kaffirs...yes kaffirs and now Allah has given you yahood to rule over you ungrateful slaves.
now f off and worship the jews that are your masters after all.
Turks are our brothers.....way better than a stupid Pharoah who lost their entire airforce in a day and talks rubbish here..

bye bye slave of the jews

here is a direct comparison of economy read and weep
https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/egypt/pakistan

Last edited:
I think @MastanKhan has a good point. Kudos to him being a pro salesman. Pak shouldn't advertise the JF-17 as "cheap". It's not a positive psychological factor. Instead, discussing low labour costs makes it far more appealing.

If I were in charge of marketing, I would have gone all out marketing the JF-17 to Erdogan, with a high level team headed by Imran Khan himself. They have a clear need for a capable multirole aircraft right now, without strings attached.

I think @MastanKhan has a good point. Kudos to him being a pro salesman. Pak shouldn't advertise the JF-17 as "cheap". It's not a positive psychological factor. Instead, discussing low labour costs makes it far more appealing.

If I were in charge of marketing, I would have gone all out marketing the JF-17 to Erdogan, with a high level team headed by Imran Khan himself. They have a clear need for a capable multirole aircraft right now, without strings attached.
Even a cheap whore don’t like to be called a Cheap. Cheap = low Quality = substandard.

Pull JF-17 out of market. Add some bells and whistles, create new image and re market it with like block 3 SE (super Eagal) type nonsense. Double the price and wait for idiots to line up.

Even a cheap whore don’t like to be called a Cheap. Cheap = low Quality = substandard.

Pull JF-17 out of market. Add some bells and whistles, create new image and re market it with like block 3 SE (super Eagal) type nonsense. Double the price and wait for idiots to line up.
Haha sadly these are not cars which normal people can buy. These jets are evaluated extensively by seversl idiots themselves. Jets don't need advertisement. Their performance in real life and politics determines the sales.

8808_8724.jpg

There is a technical problem with Chinese fighters
Egypt is simply the k-8e. There are high complaints about the level of quality and Egypt was forced to develop it several times, which gave a poor reputation to the Chinese planes in general in Egypt. Egypt found itself spending on the Chinese planes a long time and a great effort to make them with our minimum quality level we need

We have already mentioned that Egypt tried the JF-17 and Egyptian pilots tested it and did not find it suitable for a fighter with the level of hostilities of Egypt to countries like Israel, Turkey and Iran, so Egypt rejected it completely.

The story of the plane JF-17 block III Pakistanis themselves were disappointed in the plane because it did not provide significant development that would take it out of the level of an advanced training plane
What you will benefit from a 4,000 hour flying fighter and an aluminum air frame

What is the technical level that will benefit or prolong the Egyptian industry for a backward plane?

Some people speak on the bird equipped with the SD-10
Some ignore completely different things. Egypt currently has contracted and owned 100 4+ MIG-29M2 , Rafale and Su-35 aircraft.
The stock of BVR rockets in Egypt is much larger than that of any country in the region, primarily from the different types
EVEN MBDA offer for Egypt new local production line for requirements for air/air ,air / surface an surface / surface missiles
143473_65814985_EOwb4GrWsAAERr-.jpg

Which is better, producing the MiG 35 or cooperating with the Russians in fighting a new fifth generation, or even FC-31

it is easy Chinese offer FC-31 & L-15W/B

Bro you can flex all you want with GDP and Arab superiority. But the fact is we have love and respect for Turks because they treat us with love and respect. Therefore, we return same vibe.

If you snap out of your Arab superiroity and stop mistreating Ajam then you will also enjoy same respect.

BTW Pakistanis often treat Arabs with respect in spirit of brotherhood but sadly Arabs are too mired in their superiority complex to realize.

Bro you can flex all you want with GDP and Arab superiority. But the fact is we have love and respect for Turks because they treat us with love and respect. Therefore, we return same vibe.

If you snap out of your Arab superiroity and stop mistreating Ajam then you will also enjoy same respect.

BTW Pakistanis often treat Arabs with respect in spirit of brotherhood but sadly Arabs are too mired in their superiority complex to realize.
Sadly egyptians are treated with real respect in the gulf states.. Emirates Oman water and saudi. I have seen it 1st hand

I know how dedicated Egyptians really are to their nation.

We as Pakistanis are mostly patriotic by mouth but most of our actions are hypocritic and destroys the interests of this nation.

You guys on the other hand mostly are working hard, taking every chance you get to lead your nation up & up.

I know Egyptians very well, Good and rude as well, But what matters is loyalty to the nation which is very much available.

Sadly egyptians are treated with real respect in the gulf states.. Emirates Oman water and saudi. I have seen it 1st hand
Nothing sad in that, Other day, I advised you to open up your mind, get in the reality of the world, taunting and blaming others, venting your frustration on someone who doesn’t need it doesn’t make one better...

A nation that hasn't built anything of significance related to the arms industry is lecturing us Pakistani's? Lol

This is when you know the down fall of the remaining Muslims is very close.
Hey,

Don’t get all proud for nothing.

You think that co producing and as well as contributing to JF-17 development which is officially a Partnership, makes us a self reliance nation ?

Remember, Never to get proud over little things, Instead, Whenever you do good, consider yourself always inferior, so that you get motivated to do more and more, ultimately becoming a great nation one day.

Not that “yeah, We make thunder, alkhalid”.

@MastanKhan Kon samjhaye ab inhen ?

Victory is always achieved by dedication, hardwork, not self praises and comparing yourself to those who are already below your level in terms of production.

Is it even fair to judge Pak with Egypt in terms of Defence Production ? Definitely not, It is like comparing taste of KFC and Pizza hut, both of different types, Egypt is always a procuring country, we on the other hand are mix, procure, assemble or develop.

So and yes, Don’t belittle other nations, What makes you or me a better muslim than Arabs ? No one is better or worse.
They have adulterers so do we, We drink alcohol so do they, We rob, they rob, We get into nudity so do they.

Don’t fall for the superstitious claims of our senior generation who claim that We Pakistanis are the best and proud muslims coz we aren’t and that is a myth. I have seen better somali muslims, trust me with this.

@Mangus Ortus Novem Sir. Your input

View attachment 622777

Egypt is simply the k-8e. There are high complaints about the level of quality and Egypt was forced to develop it several times, which gave a poor reputation to the Chinese planes in general in Egypt. Egypt found itself spending on the Chinese planes a long time and a great effort to make them with our minimum quality level we need

We have already mentioned that Egypt tried the JF-17 and Egyptian pilots tested it and did not find it suitable for a fighter with the level of hostilities of Egypt to countries like Israel, Turkey and Iran, so Egypt rejected it completely.

The story of the plane JF-17 block III Pakistanis themselves were disappointed in the plane because it did not provide significant development that would take it out of the level of an advanced training plane
What you will benefit from a 4,000 hour flying fighter and an aluminum air frame

What is the technical level that will benefit or prolong the Egyptian industry for a backward plane?

Some ignore completely different things. Egypt currently has contracted and owned 100 4+ MIG-29M2 , Rafale and Su-35 aircraft.
The stock of BVR rockets in Egypt is much larger than that of any country in the region, primarily from the different types
EVEN MBDA offer for Egypt new local production line for requirements for air/air ,air / surface an surface / surface missiles
View attachment 622788
Which is better, producing the MiG 35 or cooperating with the Russians in fighting a new fifth generation, or even FC-31

Hi,

Welcome to the forum---.

You are correct in what you wrote---.

At the end of the day---you have to be satisfied with your procurement---.

Anything lesser will not provide any justification of purchase as your heart would not be in it because you already know it is inferior to your needs & usage.

But we are in a different position---. The JF17 has increased our utility multifolds---. We know that this is The Best that we have & this is the best we are going to get---and so our mindset training & utility of this aircraft would be totally different than your---.

There is a reason that we looked at the Gripen and made a copy---. Both the swedish air force and the Pak air force have a similar mindset---get the most out of the least--. Both these warriors look at weapons in a similar manner---so the function and utility of both would be the same---. We maybe lagging behind a tad bit---but not for long.

In mid 90's I went to buy a desk top---. I asked the seller " how good this computer is "---he replied " as good you are at using it "---.

But this mindset of ours has also created a hurdle in selling this aircraft---because our air force is looking to sell this aircraft with how they see it---.

Which is a big NO NO in sales 101---. When you are selling---look at your product thru the eyes of the buyer---what he sees---what wants to see in it---what his utility is---what Features & Benefits he wants in it---.

And as long you have the ability to go buy the Rafale---the SU35 the Mig 29 at your whims just like that---you will never find the JF17 suitable to your needs---. It really does not fit in to your picture frame---.

PAF management was extremely NAIVE to present this aircraft for sale to countries ahead of time and not with the right bells and whistles---.

A nation who teamed up with others to take on a fish bowl size country and that hasn't built anything of significance related to the arms industry is lecturing us Pakistani's? Lol

This is when you know the down fall of the remaining Muslims is very close.

Please, I have enough knowledge and learned enough about Arab failures in war from reading and interacting with those who fought on both sides of the conflict.

Hi,

But still they are the END USERS---. We should be glad that they have not manufactured this item---so it still gives us an opportunity to make something that they would want---.

Why do you people think that I had written about a 25% larger JF17 for so many years---.

We the pakistanis know the fight between the Sabre & The Gnat and the results---. That is why we built this little light weight fighter / strike aircraft that could disappear in ground clutter at low level flight---.

We just need to update this aircraft with a WESTERN PACKAGE---.

We can get all the EW package from Italy and Spain & Turkey---but the engine---we won't. Because France / UK would want to sell their product---but after the COVID is over---maybe to boost the economy they might.

Last edited:
View attachment 622777

View attachment 622788

Russia doesn’t offer good BVRs, they are useless and lagging behind as to what others have to offer mainly MBDA, Raytheon and China.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum---.

You are correct in what you wrote---.

At the end of the day---you have to be satisfied with your procurement---.

Anything lesser will not provide any justification of purchase as your heart would not be in it because you already know it is inferior to your needs & usage.

But we are in a different position---. The JF17 has increased our utility multifolds---. We know that this is The Best that we have & this is the best we are going to get---and so our mindset training & utility of this aircraft would be totally different than your---.

In mid 90's I went to buy a desk top---. I asked the seller " how good this computer is "---he replied " as good you are at using it "---.

But this mindset of ours has also created a hurdle in selling this aircraft---because our air force is looking to sell this aircraft with how they see it---.

Which is a big NO NO in sales 101---. When you are selling---look at your product thru the eyes of the buyer---what he sees---what wants to see in it---what his utility is---what Features & Benefits he wants in it---.

And as long you have the ability to go buy the Rafale---the SU35 the Mig 29 at your whims just like that---you will never find the JF17 suitable to your needs---. It really does not fit in to your picture frame---.

PAF management was extremely NAIVE to present this aircraft for sale to countries ahead of time and not with the right bells and whistles---.

Hi,

But still they are the END USERS---. We should be glad that they have not manufactured this item---so it still gives us an opportunity to make something that they would want---.

Why do you people think that I had written about a 25% larger JF17 for so many years---.

We the pakistanis know the fight between the Sabre & The Gnat and the results---. That is why we built this little light weight fighter / strike aircraft that could disappear in ground clutter at low level flight---.

We just need to update this aircraft with a WESTERN PACKAGE---.

We can get all the EW package from Italy and Spain & Turkey---but the engine---we won't. Because France / UK would want to sell their product---but after the COVID is over---maybe to boost the economy they might.

True, PAF/PAC did a poor marketing job on a very capable platform; I blame this on the desi mentality of calling anything cheap or discounted it didn't play well into the marketing of this plane. We can fix this issue with Block III and hopefully hire a proper marketing team.

Only issue I had with posters above is their lack of technical knowledge and calling it a trainer plane? No one reputable defense analyst has said anything of the sort, and even if Egyptian AF Personal said it these members should realize their officers hold no weight in giving any analysis. Guess we shouldn't worry about the opinion of sheep.

But as your said for us this plane suits out needs due to our projected theater of war.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) I believe, if by any chance China and Egypt sort out a deal for Block 3, Engine will be the issue and Russia will be the reason. They wouldn’t want Egypt to buy from someone else when they themselves are supplying their Mig-35 and Mig-29 in order to avoid losing a customer and possibly follow up order for Mig-35.

Key is the engine similarity of Thunders and MIG-35 that why Block lll will be most suitable for Egyptian Light Single engine need. Local maintenance and overhaul will be the key player.

What do you say ? Russia will give or will not ?

True, PAF/PAC did a poor marketing job on a very capable platform; I blame this on the desi mentality of calling anything cheap or discounted it didn't play well into the marketing of this plane. We can fix this issue with Block III and hopefully hire a proper marketing team.

Only issue I had with posters above is their lack of technical knowledge and calling it a trainer plane? No one reputable defense analyst has said anything of the sort, and even if Egyptian AF Personal said it these members should realize their officers hold no weight in giving any analysis. Guess we shouldn't worry about the opinion of sheep.

But as your said for us this plane suits out needs due to our projected theater of war.
Precisely, @MastanKhan Might have a lifetime experience of selling cars,

When one markets the product, You have to bring in excitement and attraction towards the product in the customer.

Forget all the things you feel about it, rather think of it with the requirements of the certain air force and how beautifully this product can satisfy the requirements with those regards.

This cheap sheep drama is typical subcontinent mentality...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom