What's new

Drone and missile debris proves Iranian role in Aramco attack, Saudi defense ministry says

I don't need an assurance from u
then i will put it this way: stick this in your head.
. If a war does occur it would be Iran on one side and KSA along with other GCC countries and possibly US and even Israel(though that's less likely) on the other side.
seems like a fair game.
If US gets involved
:usflag:god bless ammmmerica:usflag:
were you hearing the national anthem in your head writing this??
then under their command and with a coordinated effort of US/KSA/UAE...they would establish air superiority over Iran in a matter of weeks
and Iran will sit and watch...
P.S. I'm not basing that assessment out of love for Arabs or hatred for Iran...I'm personally indifferent to both. My conclusion is based on the assets(jets, radars, AWACS, BVR and their effectiveness such as range and kill probability) and capacity of all the parties involved.
as you are basing your judgment on assets would you please name iranian assets.

I think it's time for both Arabs and Iran to destroy each other.i am sick and tired of these useless Arabs and proxy master iran.please have a life.start war.kill each other.we want peace.i don't care how many dies! Start war.hate is too much between them and best option is war.we also need less population on our planet so start war.

There are 3 possibilities:-
1-US is pumping Iran to the level that it is seen as some power same like Iraqi WMD's and then US can walk into war and show world that what US is capable of.
2-Iran and US are on same page regarding Muslim world and war between them is political,which is going to get settled and Iran would be given greater role in M.E.
3-West is making them fight,so it can care of one who emerges as victorious.
US is not going to have a war again. The Iraq and Afghanistan war had make US wary of entering another war. Or they want is to scare Saudi into more submission and paid more money to ask USA for protection. If Trump is really keen to fight a war with Iran, it wouldn't sack Bolton. Bolton is keen push US to war with Iran but Trump is against it.

How do you expect US to exist Iran with a hostile 80million local population against them. US forces can defeat Iran conventionally but at what cost? The Iranian is going to have a stanlingrad war fighting for every inch of their land with US forces. They are willing to strap bomb on themselves and carry out suicide attack against US forces. They are not the coward Iraqi that surrender easily.

It's a Pakistani forum...Pakistanis are free to express their opinions here.

I don't need an assurance from u. If a war does occur it would be Iran on one side and KSA along with other GCC countries and possibly US and even Israel(though that's less likely) on the other side.

If US gets involved...then under their command and with a coordinated effort of US/KSA/UAE...they would establish air superiority over Iran in a matter of weeks. Once air superiority is established...it will be a losing battle from there for Iran.

P.S. I'm not basing that assessment out of love for Arabs or hatred for Iran...I'm personally indifferent to both. My conclusion is based on the assets(jets, radars, AWACS, BVR and their effectiveness such as range and kill probability) and capacity of all the parties involved.

And after the battle iran detonates a nuclear bomb ... Unless there is ground invasion and occupation

After very long time and analysis i understand that Iran is the real threat in this region, Initially i was thinking that may be Saudia is wrong about Iran but finally what they believe is correct,
US, Iran and India are playing game to destabilize and destroy the Muslim Nations and basically is Israeli Agenda.

US is not going to have a war again. The Iraq and Afghanistan war had make US wary of entering another war. Or they want is to scare Saudi into more submission and paid more money to ask USA for protection. If Trump is really keen to fight a war with Iran, it wouldn't sack Bolton. Bolton is keen push US to war with Iran but Trump is against it.

How do you expect US to exist Iran with a hostile 80million local population against them. US forces can defeat Iran conventionally but at what cost? The Iranian is going to have a stanlingrad war fighting for every inch of their land with US forces. They are willing to strap bomb on themselves and carry out suicide attack against US forces. They are not the coward Iraqi that surrender easily.
Everybody said same about Iraq also.

Everybody said same about Iraq also.
Who? Nobody says Iraq will fight to the end and during the Iran Iraq war, the quality of Iraqi soldiers are well known to be bad.

Hzebollah fighter and Iran paramilitary guards are well known for their ferocity and fighting to last man. This is something the American soldiers ill afford if fighting on foreign soil.

How wonderfully unbiased some news outlets are .
They show derbies of some well known Yemeni missiles and claim its iranian missile and then derbies of UAVs belong to some Delta wing uav and iran have one Delta wing uav so it must be iranian drones but the conveniently forget that Iranian Delta wing drone has only a range of roughly 100km.

I wonder what all the pro KSA members here who were complaining about pakistan media silence on this revelation but KSA & co. Say about this priceless forgery By coalition of ......
They even managed to change the position of north and south pole to change the direction of attack.
EEyvFALWsAM74zL.jpg

say what you want about Iran, but you have to respect the fact that despite the whole world against them, they have been able to get this far.

Saudi has unlimited money and the best toys that money can buy yet here we are.

When central Govt in KSA would cease to exist,who would watch these places,they would go through blood bath.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD will protect these places plus no Muslim in their right mind will destroy or even think of attacking Mecca or Medina not like the Wahhabi who have literally destroyed most of the Islamic heritage sites to make room for commercial buildings?

THE ALMIGHTY GOD will protect these places plus no Muslim in their right mind will destroy or even think of attacking Mecca or Medina not like the Wahhabi who have literally destroyed most of the Islamic heritage sites to make room for commercial buildings?
Which Islamic heritage site?

say what you want about Iran, but you have to respect the fact that despite the whole world against them, they have been able to get this far.

Saudi has unlimited money and the best toys that money can buy yet here we are.
They have back door support from many states.

Which Islamic heritage site?

They have back door support from many states.
so?
Saudi is front door support from the world's only super power (as well as the rest of it's dogs)

We will send all @CHACHA"G" and like minded individuals to House of Saud on a one way ticket and close the border for good with shoot to kill orders for any one returning.
Sick and Tired of Arab toilet paper calling them selves Pakistani and expecting Pakistan to fight For Arabs while Arab reward Pakistan's Enemies. .
I said something similar to that a few years ago here and almost got banned.
It's so nice to see that more Pakistanis are realizing the reality of Arabs.
I was just ahead of the curve.

Back
Top Bottom