What's new

2 Saudi Border Guards Killed at Yemeni Border

We didn't capture these mountain by the time of the British partition. Otherwise, we wouldn't have signed the Taif Agreement with Yemen to solve the border dispute.

Good. :-) I hope he learned his lesson by now.

Thank you fella.

There's no need for that, you made a provocative comment which got you one negative rating, get over it bro.

No, I could care less. But the point I want to make was why is he giving a privilege when he doesn't deserve it in the first place.

I could have replied to you very well on this , but this is not the thread and administration is easy on Arabs. !!

I could have replied to you very well on this , but this is not the thread and administration is easy on Arabs. !!

I don't deal with people by racially profiling them. But with what they do and say. Funnily enough, for now, you can do what you want and get away with it. I hope it won't remain too long.

Reported for the racist tone, Mr. think-tank.

if i was saudi , i would write :

Reap what u sow :lol:

but since those guards are victims of saudi aggression , i express my condolences to their loved ones but at the same time i pray for houthi fighters to free their nation from oppression of saudia

if i was saudi , i would write :

Reap what u sow :lol:

but since those guards are victims of saudi aggression , i express my condolences to their loved ones but at the same time i pray for houthi fighters to free their nation from oppression of saudia

Nothing related to militancy in this incident. And these guards aren't victims either. You are reading something you invented, in the wrong time and the wrong place.

I don't deal with people by racially profiling them. But with what they do and say. Funnily enough, for now, you can do what you want and get away with it. I hope it won't remain too long.

Reported for the racist tone, Mr. think-tank.

A person using "provocative username" and always giving sectarian remarks , crying over racism/bias ???? Interesting !!!

A person using "provocative username" and always giving sectarian remarks , crying over racism/bias ???? Interesting !!!
username ? look at his pathetic signature :lol:

anyone can write BS in their signature , i can also humiliate saudia in my signature , but i'm not pathetic

A person using "provocative username" crying over racism/bias ?? Interesting !!!

And in what way is my user name is seen provocative? I'm afraid, your mind is playing tricks on you.

At the end of the day, you prejudice appears to be racially motivated, not my user name.

Relax, your comment was uncalled for, just retract it and ask him to withdraw the negative rating. It will work better this way, I'm also an Arab and he isn't discriminating against me.

Again, your understanding is limited to the issue as you lack the record to identify the cause and the effect of his racist attitude, rude policy.

username ? look at his pathetic signature :lol:

anyone can write BS in their signature , i can also humiliate saudia in my signature , but i'm not pathetic

I missed that .... :lol: .. and he is accusing others of being racist !!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom