What's new

Drone and missile debris proves Iranian role in Aramco attack, Saudi defense ministry says

CHACHA"G"

Reaction score
Country
Australia
So here we go ….. War is coming …….
Drone and missile debris proves Iranian role in Aramco attack, Saudi defense ministry says
Published an hour agoUpdated 19 min ago

Natasha Turak@NatashaTurak

Key Points

• Twenty-five drones and missiles were used in the attack that forced the Saudi kingdom to shut down half of its oil production, Saudi coalition spokesman Col. Turki al-Maliki says.
    • He says the drones used in the attacks — which had been claimed by Yemen’s Houthi rebels — were Iranian Delta-wing unmanned aerial vehicles.
    • He also says they came from the north to the south.
106136411-1568819215104rtx73hi2.jpg

Remains of the missiles which were used to attack an Aramco oil facility, are displayed during a news conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia September 18, 2019.
Hamad Mohammed | Reuters
DUBAI — Drone and missile debris recovered by investigators at the Saudi Aramco attack site is proof of Iranian culpability, a Saudi defense ministry representative said Wednesday.

Twenty-five drones and missiles were used in Saturday’s predawn attack that forced the Saudis to shut down half of the country’s oil production, Saudi coalition spokesman Col. Turki al-Maliki said during a press briefing in Riyadh.

He said the drones used in the attacks — which had been claimed by Yemen’s Houthi rebels — were Iranian delta-wing unmanned aerial vehicles, and that they came from the north to the south, before rolling surveillance camera footage of what he said was a drone’s approach to the Abqaiq oil facility.

The briefing focused on projectile debris laid out on a table and close-up photos of Aramco’s damaged facilities.

Speaking on behalf of the defense ministry, al-Maliki pointed to Shiite-dominated Iran — a longtime adversary of the Sunni monarchy — and “the destabilizing role Iran and its proxies play in the region.”

“We have witnessed distinct growth in Iranian aggression,” the spokesman said. “This attack wasn’t against Saudi Aramco or Saudi Arabia, it was an attack against the international community, the whole world economy, and global trade.”

Tehran has denied involvement in the attacks, calling the accusations from Saudi and U.S. officials “meaningless” and “pointless.”

106119802-1568049105435rts2p73a.jpg

See The Full Clip
watch now
VIDEO06:18
Trump orders Treasury to ‘substantially’ increase Iran sanctions

Al-Maliki added that all military components retrieved from the Aramco facilities “point to Iran,” and that “the attack could not have originated from Yemen,” as it was, in his words, “Not within the range of capability” of the Yemeni rebel fighters.

Iran has been blamed for previous attacks on Saudi infrastructure typically claimed by Houthi rebels, who have been battling the Saudis in Yemen since 2015 and receive support from Tehran.

Weapons experts say that serial numbers on some of the missiles used by the Yemeni rebels in past attacks reveal their Iranian origin.

Saturday morning attacks
Attacks on Saudi Arabia’s Abqaiq and Khurais oil facilities early Saturday forced the kingdom to shut down half its oil production capacity, or 5.7 million barrels per day of crude — 5% of the world’s global daily oil production.

State oil giant Saudi Aramco has brought roughly half of that lost capacity back on line within two days, officials told media on Tuesday, and expect to return to full production by the end of September.

Abqaiq, located in the kingdom’s oil-rich eastern province, is the world’s largest oil processing facility and crude oil stabilization plant with a processing capacity of more than 7 million bpd. Khurais, which lies about 110 miles southwest of Abqaiq, has capacity to pump around 1.5 million bpd. Ten fires at the Abqaiq facility were put out within seven hours, Aramco’s CEO said Tuesday.

106136501-15688213791912019-09-18t153006z_595575233_rc1b82990500_rtrmadp_3_saudi-aramco-defence.jpg

udi defence ministry spokesman Colonel Turki Al-Malik displays on a screen drones which Saudi government says attacked an Aramco oil facility, during a news conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia September 18, 2019.
Hamad I Mohammed | Reuters
Damage to the top OPEC producer’s oil installations ignited fears of supply disruption around the world and sent crude prices soaring by double digits.

The news comes as the United Nations General Assembly gets underway and just hours after President Donald Trump announced he had instructed the Treasury Department to place more sanctions on Iran.

While Yemen’s Houthi rebels, who have been at war with the Saudis since 2015, claimed responsibility for the attack, numerous officials and analysts point to Tehran. U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo immediately blamed Iran, tweeting: “Iran has now launched an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply. There is no evidence the attacks came from Yemen.” Iran has continued to reject the charges.

@Dubious , @Horus , @The Eagle , @Path-Finder , @Starlord , @war&peace , @Mangus Ortus Novem , @Hakikat ve Hikmet
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/18/sau...ile-debris-proves-iranian-role-in-attack.html

Question is , What will they do about it .. I disagree with Iran on many things but Iranians are bragging how Powerful they are, they attacked KSA and asking Saudi's to do something about it .. Lets see if the Blood of Saud boils enough to start a war .

Question is , What will they do about it .. I disagree with Iran on many things but Iranians are bragging how Powerful they are, they attacked KSA and asking Saudi's to do something about it .. Lets see if the Blood of Saud boils enough to start a war .
I also want to see , What KSA do now ….. irnain enjoyed this attack , they owned it ,, now proves are out there ,,,,,
look at media blackout in Pakistan ……..
One important question here to ask is .. Pakistan always said we will defend KSA if there any attack on KSA main lands , now attack happened ,, what will Pakistan do???????
Let me all tell you this once again .. this so called imported Islamic regime (from France) is on payroll of west and isreal (full time western agents) .. isreal want Sunni - Shia war and iran just started it , now don't tell me iraninan mullah are not isreali agents..

I hope we are not drawn into it along with rest of Islamic world.
Dear bro that is exactly why this attack happened ….. mullah of iran (agents of isreal and west) did this because their master want Sunni - Shia war ……..
Now only way out of this war is if KSA don't retaliate …….. that's it ..
Just check how irani members and their Pakistani (slaves or sympathisers) enjoyed this whole saga in different threads ….

I also want to see , What KSA do now ….. irnain enjoyed this attack , they owned it ,, now proves are out there ,,,,,
look at media blackout in Pakistan ……..
One important question here to ask is .. Pakistan always said we will defend KSA if there any attack on KSA main lands , now attack happened ,, what will Pakistan do???????
Let me all tell you this once again .. this so called imported Islamic regime (from France) is on payroll of west and isreal (full time western agents) .. isreal want Sunni - Shia war and iran just started it , now don't tell me iraninan mullah are not isreali agents..

When Pakistan says they will defend KSA they actually means Mecca and Medina , not whole KSA matters to us .. and this not a holy war its a bloody sectarian war between two parties who are responsible for the destruction of the unity among the Muslims , May both parties be destroyed by Allah for all i care .
Now who is Yahoodi Agent and who is not is not the topic or our concern , KSA said the attack was done by Iran, they provide evidence, they have many countries backing their narrative , now see what they do ? and where are those UAE ministers who were Threatening Al-Bakistan after we refused to join Yemen ?
And why don't Saudi's ask their new bestie aka Modi to issue a statement against Iran ?

There are 3 possibilities:-
1-US is pumping Iran to the level that it is seen as some power same like Iraqi WMD's and then US can walk into war and show world that what US is capable of.
2-Iran and US are on same page regarding Muslim world and war between them is political,which is going to get settled and Iran would be given greater role in M.E.
3-West is making them fight,so it can care of one who emerges as victorious.

Last edited:
Brother we have to. Sad but true. May Allah help Pakistan.:pakistan:
Exactly our enemy know that too ……… now 2 things can happen from here ..
  1. India will attack Pakistan and we will not be able to help GCC
  2. Iran+Isreal attack GCC for greater Israel (how this will happen I don't know but one can only guess , MAybe Shia - Sunni War , may be Iran - KSA war ,, all for Greater isreal , this is their ultimate goal )

There 3 possibilities:-
1-US is pumping Iran to the level that it is seen as some power same like Iraqi WMD's and then US can walk into war and show world that what US is capable of.
2-Iran and US are on same page regarding Muslim world and war between them is political,which is going to get settled and Iran would be given greater role in M.E.
3-West is making them fight,so it can care of one who emerges as victorious.

or, 4) Maybe America wants a war between KSA and Iran, because by this they will get to sell more weapons to KSA meaning more Dollars for their weapon industry , and second they will weaken the Iranian regime and country .

When Pakistan says they will defend KSA they actually means Mecca and Medina , not whole KSA matters to us .. and this not a holy war its a bloody sectarian war between two parties who are responsible for the destruction of the unity among the Muslims , May both parties be destroyed by Allah for all i care .
Now who is Yahoodi Agent and who is not is not the topic or our concern , KSA said the attack was done by Iran, they provide evidence, they have many countries backing their narrative , now see what they do ? and where are those UAE ministers who were Threatening Al-Bakistan after we refused to join Yemen ?
And why don't Saudi's ask their new bestie aka Modi to issue a statement against Iran ?
Waiting for lots of answers ………. Situation is not good for Muslims and especially for us Pakistanis … we will going to face this shit …. like mufftay main maray jana…….. I just hate this whole fukin situation …..

When Pakistan says they will defend KSA they actually means Mecca and Medina , not whole KSA matters to us
When central Govt in KSA would cease to exist,who would watch these places,they would go through blood bath.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom