What's new

Drone and missile debris proves Iranian role in Aramco attack, Saudi defense ministry says

I wont got to bankrupt but it will hit us bad

And if iran and ksa directly confront each other ot would be impossible for us not to choose sides and it will probably be ksa
Oil prices would hit us in way no one can imagine.

Sir g , why you forgetting iran - Iraq war and iran in Syria and Iraq war .. 1000s of Pakistani fighting from both sides .. My fear is If this war break-out I see millions of Pakistani joining both sides …… you can dis-agree but this is exactly what going to happen .. Not only Pakistan but other Muslim countries will also going to face same problem .. For us it is extreme because we have border with iran..
Edit: Up till now I did not touch economic effects of this war on Pakistan and Pakistanis (I give a fuk about rest of the world) ..
Pakistanis were seen on only Iranian side in masses.

Sir g their wont be any oil …… let alone prices ……. We are importing 70% of our oil ……. and then million of Pakistanis will come home …….. billions of $$ loss in remittances and forget any business in GCC and iran …
hell man consequences of this war are more bad for Pakistan then KSA and iran ……

Central Govt is going nowhere, it won't come to that , and if People from KSA rise against their own govt than it is their job to make sure they protect the Holy sites, if they ask for our help we should send Army to completely cordon off both the cities until the peace is restore in the land .
That's some good geopolitical crap.

Sir g their wont be any oil …… let alone prices ……. We are importing 70% of our oil ……. and then million of Pakistanis will come home …….. billions of $$ loss in remittances and forget any business in GCC and iran …
hell man consequences of this war are more bad for Pakistan then KSA and iran ……
Pakistanis have no idea what this war would mean.

If we must choose sides we can ask saudia to give us some oil in exchange of military service

Pakistanis were seen on only Iranian side in masses.

Are you sure ????? I can see million of Pakistani going for this "Holy War" !!!!!! I think you forgot iran-iraq and iran in Syria and Iraq wars !!!!!!!!!
Time to seal the iran border ….. time to give shoot on sight order …… time to stop ne jihadi groups …… time to work before this fire completely burn us down
border is already sealed army is working on fencing since long time

Bad for our cause, now this Pathetic tribal war is making more media space then Kashmir, before it was hong Kong which was drawing attention.

Bad for our cause, now this Pathetic tribal war is making more media space then Kashmir, before it was hong Kong which was drawing attention.

WHT did u have in mind for liberation of kashmir????? jalsa jalsa/ jaloos jaloos of pti.. in selected cities?

JUST 1 LOUD BAAAAAAAAAAANG IN DEHLI ----------- WILL GET YOU ALL THE EARS N ATTENTION U LIKE FROM THE WORLD,,

but we are taught that eunuchs dont fight,, they love peace n buisness as usual

waveofattack.png

This time they brings all the proves ………
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1556271/saudi-arabia
Edit: Just look at media black out in Pakistan …….. Persians members here on PDF enjoyed this attack …. And Pakistani sympathisers tried their best to clear iran …….. lol

I find it also very interesting that this news is totally blacked out by Pakistani media, I already know that in "whose hand" bulk of Pakistani media lies so I am not surprised.

WHT did u have in mind for liberation of kashmir????? jalsa jalsa/ jaloos jaloos of pti.. in selected cities?

JUST 1 LOUD BAAAAAAAAAAANG IN DEHLI ----------- WILL GET YOU ALL THE EARS N ATTENTION U LIKE FROM THE WORLD,,

but we are taught that eunuchs dont fight,, they love peace n buisness as usual

Our peace'fool govt said wait for the UN meeting, they still expect world will condemn India and they will get Kashmir in plate.

Back
Top Bottom