What's new

Drone and missile debris proves Iranian role in Aramco attack, Saudi defense ministry says

it seems iran is doomed now . keyboard warrior Iranians should start cleaning keyboard rifles :rofl:
What wrong we did ? As you said in some old posts , We Pakistanis going to face this destruction ….. lol we have nothing to with both …… and both want to fight this war on our shoulders …. I just hate this whole shit..

There were heavy flames and flames of crude oil is even more intensive but on the other hand remains of missiles and drones completely intact I mean in thier original shapes after the impacts and then in flames for hours.... How is it possible can't digest...?

There were heavy flames and flames of crude oil is even more intensive but on the other hand remains of missiles and drones completely intact I mean in thier original shapes after the impacts and then in flames for hours.... How is it possible can't digest...?
I think they said they found some failed missiles ……..

When central Govt in KSA would cease to exist,who would watch these places,they would go through blood bath.

Central Govt is going nowhere, it won't come to that , and if People from KSA rise against their own govt than it is their job to make sure they protect the Holy sites, if they ask for our help we should send Army to completely cordon off both the cities until the peace is restore in the land .

What wrong we did ? As you said in some old posts , We Pakistanis going to face this destruction ….. lol we have nothing to with both …… and both want to fight this war on our shoulders …. I just hate this whole shit..
we have nothing to do with it we are already observers

Waiting for lots of answers ………. Situation is not good for Muslims and especially for us Pakistanis … we will going to face this shit …. like mufftay main maray jana…….. I just hate this whole fukin situation …..

No we don't, this is not our fight and not our people .. we should worry about our own first, we have 10
X bigger enemy waiting to pounce on us and grab our land, we have no time for these Arabs and Persian killing each other for d!ck measuring , its been going on since the death of Prophet Muhammad pbuh .

Sitution for every sunni majority state isn't hot for no reason,look at bigger picture.

we have nothing to do with it we are already observers
Are you sure ????? I can see million of Pakistani going for this "Holy War" !!!!!! I think you forgot iran-iraq and iran in Syria and Iraq wars !!!!!!!!!
Time to seal the iran border ….. time to give shoot on sight order …… time to stop ne jihadi groups …… time to work before this fire completely burn us down

No we don't, this is not our fight and not our people .. we should worry about our own first, we have 10
X bigger enemy waiting to pounce on us and grab our land, we have no time for these Arabs and Persian killing each other for d!ck measuring , its been going on since the death of Prophet Muhammad pbuh .
When KSA would be hit and it would hit back Oil prices would skyrocket,and Pak would go bankrupt.

Sir g , why you forgetting iran - Iraq war and iran in Syria and Iraq war .. 1000s of Pakistani fighting from both sides .. My fear is If this war break-out I see millions of Pakistani joining both sides …… you can dis-agree but this is exactly what going to happen .. Not only Pakistan but other Muslim countries will also going to face same problem .. For us it is extreme because we have border with iran..
Edit: Up till now I did not touch economic effects of this war on Pakistan and Pakistanis (I give a fuk about rest of the world) ..

I wont got to bankrupt but it will hit us bad

And if iran and ksa directly confront each other ot would be impossible for us not to choose sides and it will probably be ksa
When KSA would be hit and it would hit back Oil prices would skyrocket,and Pak would go bankrupt.

Back
Top Bottom