What's new

Drone and missile debris proves Iranian role in Aramco attack, Saudi defense ministry says

but if defeat means slaughtering every single American soldier, ship, base and asset that's a threat to Iran... then yes, we will defeat you.. not a single American rat will get out alive if they step onto Iranian soil. I will guarantee you this.

Iran doesn't have the capability to slaughter every single American soldier or destroy every military asset. You struggled with Iraq for 8 years, we did it in a month. Unless, you are telling me that Iran has a super duper weapon that nobody knows about.

American rat? we have been called worse, but we don't expect much apart from words from the Iranians.

Nobody is planning to step into Iranian soil, just like no Iranians is going to step into US soil, perhaps Iranian tourists.

I am afraid you cannot guarantee anything.

Iran doesn't have the capability to slaughter every single American soldier or destroy every military asset. You struggled with Iraq for 8 years, we did it in a month. Unless, you are telling me that Iran has a super duper weapon that nobody knows about.

American rat? we have been called worse, but we don't expect much apart from words from the Iranians.

Nobody is planning to step into Iranian soil, just like no Iranians is going to step into US soil, perhaps Iranian tourists.

I am afraid you cannot guarantee anything.
image.jpg

inilah-pangkalan-rudal-bawah-tanah-rahasia-iran-VlCTpWexOH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom