What's new

Drone and missile debris proves Iranian role in Aramco attack, Saudi defense ministry says

so?
Saudi is front door support from the world's only super power (as well as the rest of it's dogs)
US doesn't supports anyone.
Henry Kissinger once said
"it may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal."

We will send all @CHACHA"G" and like minded individuals to House of Saud on a one way ticket and close the border for good with shoot to kill orders for any one returning.
Sick and Tired of Arab toilet paper calling them selves Pakistani and expecting Pakistan to fight For Arabs while Arab reward Pakistan's Enemies. .
And what about people like you and Persian mullah bootsuckers ???????? Why not we send you to I-ran so you can fight your holy war ………. Real enemy of Pakistan …. I-ran .. Endia …. Isreal

And what about people like you and Persian mullah bootsuckers ???????? Why not we send you to I-ran so you can fight your holy war ………. Real enemy of Pakistan …. I-ran .. Endia …. Isreal

I am not the one Asking for Pakistan to attack a sovereign Nation or get involved in a war that has nothing to do with Us, you on the other hand drooling to kill people to protect Israel, House of Saud. Israel, India & House of Saud nexus aren't that hidden anymore...

House of Saud will invest billions into Indians economy, UAE rewards Indian PM.. I guess you probably can't read otherwise you would have seen this news.

I am not the one Asking for Pakistan to attack a sovereign Nation or get involved in a war that has nothing to do with Us, you on the other hand drooling to kill people to protect Israel, House of Saud. Israel, India & House of Saud nexus aren't that hidden anymore...

House of Saud will invest billions into Indians economy, UAE rewards Indian PM.. I guess you probably can't read otherwise you would have seen this news.
Show me where I said we should attack I-ran on this thread ?

We must pray, as well as endeavor our bit, to prevent any armed conflict between Iran and US/GCC; since it will have extremely disastrous impact on Pakistan, particularly under the current precarious conditions.

So this threads dictates only two choices for Pakistanis, either stick with the miskeen albakistani state or uphold the Aryan ego?

I won't truth would hurt an Irian lover,US and Iran have stood side by side against Taliban and Saddam.US is great friend of Iran.
:rofl::rofl:

@MUSTAKSHAF
@Rusty
@RoadRunner401
@CHACHA"G"

Kindly don't fight among yourself, on Iran and Arab conflict, which has its basis in an undesirable mixture of sectarianism, ethnicity and delusions of supremacy.

My only beef with Arabs is how they treat Pakistanis and how they have sold Palestinians. Rest of it can go to hell.

My only beef with Arabs is how they treat Pakistanis and how they have sold Palestinians. Rest of it can go to hell.
They have bailed out Pakistan many times.Pakistanis are not even treated well in their own state and you want other states to treat them as kings.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Afghanistan
Just check who supported whom.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/07/...with-iran-before-iraq-invasion-book-says.html

I won't truth would hurt an Irian lover,US and Iran have stood side by side against Taliban and Saddam.US is great friend of Iran.
Yes the U.S were such good friends to Iran when they were giving Saddam Satellite inteligence to Saddam and looking the other way when Saddam was using WMDs against Iran from 1983-88. Does your tiny little brain rattle in your head when you shake your head?

it seems iran is doomed now . keyboard warrior Iranians should start cleaning keyboard rifles :rofl:
In your dreams!!! Iran has been around for thousands of years and has survived every single event in history in that time and will remain so. Remind me again, how old is Pakistan?

Yes the U.S were such good friends to Iran when they were giving Saddam Satellite inteligence to Saddam and looking the other way when Saddam was using WMDs against Iran from 1983-88. Does your tiny little brain rattle in your head when you shake your head?

In your dreams!!! Iran has been around for thousands of years and has survived every single event in history in that time and will remain so. Remind me again, how old is Pakistan?
Also iraq says same:p: before 2003

Back
Top Bottom