Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DG ISPR to address important press conference on Monday
Last Updated On 28 April,2019 06:55 pm
489120_66327198.jpg

He will remark on the significant national issues and persisting situation in the country.
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major General Asif Ghafoor will on Monday (tomorrow) address a press conference at 3pm.

According to Dunya News sources, the DG ISPR will address the press conference at 3:00pm. He will remark on the significant national issues and persisting situation in the country.

Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor will also give an update to the media about recent Indo-Pak tensions and situation pertaining to country’s sovereignty

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/489120-DG-ISPR-to-address-important-press-conference-on-Monday-

P/s: I think the article website lists this as a satire :angel:

Last edited:
Coming soon stay tuned

With a bagful of popcorn?

kaheen aik aur bum na gira de yeh ISPR Modi pe.
Modi ke nend urh gye hogi important press conference ka sun ke

I think that, by now, Modi would be in his toilet, with all the necessary accessories, and would possibly remain there, till the press briefing is over.

kaheen aik aur bum na gira de yeh ISPR Modi pe.
Modi ke nend urh gye hogi important press conference ka sun ke
Not so soon we need the luitenent Modi to complete his job like Major Adnan Sami

Think Indians need to prepare themselves. Perhaps stock up on burnol cuz this one is gonna hurt bad (at least I hope it does).
Inshallah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom