What's new

Will give befitting response if India resorts to misadventure ,If required, can take this battle to the enemy’s territory : DG ISPR

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Director General (DG) Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Ahmed Sharif conducted his maiden press conference on Tuesday, stressing that if India tried any misadventures, then Pakistan Army will give a befitting response.

He also condemned what he called 56 ceasefire violations by the neighbour along the Line of Control (LoC).

The DG ISPR said “if, due to any miscalculation and misunderstanding, India tries to conspire against Pakistan, then we will give befitting reply. There should be no doubt about it.”

He recalled that Chief of Army Staff Asim Munir visited the Line of Control as soon as he was appointed to show army’s resolve to defend Pakistan.

“If required, we can take this battle to the enemy’s territory as well,” he said, adding that “India’s propaganda against Pakistan continues”.

On the other hand, Maj-Gen Sharif said, Pakistan had allowed the United Nation’s observers complete access to the LoC. “But India has not done so. They have not given them access or liberty of action.”

“The situation at the LoC has remained relatively peaceful after the 2003 ceasefire agreement,” he said.

He added that the Pakistan Army had blown down six quadcopters, asserting that the “Pakistan Army is prepared to [deal with] any such attempts by India”.

This is Maj Gen Ahmed Sharif’s first press conference since his appointment as head of the military’s media affairs wing in December last year.

‘No no-go area in Pakistan’

The DG ISPR said there are no “no-go areas” in the country due to the efforts of the Army, adding that the armed forces conducted 8,000 operations against terrorists.

He stated that the culprit of terrorist attack on the Peshawar mosque in January 2023 belonged to Afghanistan and “he delayed the suicide blast two times due to low attendance in the mosque. He went ahead with it on the third time”.

He further said that the miscreants of attack on Karachi Police headquarters hailed from Lakki Marwat and South Waziristan.

He assured that armed forces remained focused on ensuring border security in Pakistan. “In this regard, Pakistan’s forces have taken appreciable measures, tracked down terrorist networks and we continue to do so.”

The DG ISPR said linkages between banned outfit Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan and Baloch militant groups were also proven in terrorism incidents.

Sharing further details, he said 436 terrorist attacks had taken place in the country during the ongoing year, during which 293 people were martyred and 521 injured.

In KP, he said, 192 people were martyred and 330 injured while 80 were martyred and 170 injured in Balochistan.

“Illegal weapons and ammunition have been obtained from them (terrorists) … and facilitators and planners involved in terrorism incidents have also been arrested and exposed,” he said.

“Socio economic uplift work is going on in former terrorist-hit areas of Pakistan,” he said. “Security situation in Balochistan has improved now compared to a few years earlier.”

Meanwhile, Reko Diq project was turning out to be an encouraging development for Balochistan.

“No individual or group will be allowed to take the law into their own hands,” he stressed. “Attempts to sabotage CPEC (China-Pakistan Economic Corridor) and other projects are being thwarted. All projects are being provided complete security.

“The journey towards permanent peace has begun,” he said.

@NagaBaba , pack your bags, nigha
the dangerous time for India

Pakistan army can anytime starting another kargil WAR for the home audience, sir.

then, people/awam again returning them the hero status

so, only for propganda purpose, its very much possible the allmighty generals can do it

but :)

we are having latest Rafael now.. therefore.. try it dear :)

Pakistan army can anytime starting another kargil WAR for the home audience, sir.

so, only for propganda purpose, its very much possible the allmighty generals can do it

And Indian army can do palwana and kill its own just for votes.

Rageading Rafael..

If you give someone Renaldo's football boots doesn't mean he will play as good as Renaldo.
It's the man and machines. And in your case the men are Indians. Loooool.

Have a nice day

That's why I thought I should warn you. In case of the nuclear annihilation of India, I'd prefer a Indian specimen to survive and I think you are it.

We have J-10 now as well. So, while Rafale is still better pound for pound, so was the MKI before it. Essentially, the odds are not that different from what they were before. Are you sure you want to take the chance? Ye na yo ke kal ko hum Modi jee ko yeh kehte sun rha hn "Aaj Death Star ki kami mehsoos hui he"

Last edited:
And Indian army can do palwana and kill its own just for votes.
the terrorist young brainwash boys with the ISI has done it, we know it !!

That's why I thought I should warn you. In case of the nuclear annihilation of India, I'd prefer a Indian specimen to survive and I think you are it.
I am using daily the cow products :)

if not inside direct blast zone nuclear fire ring of cloud, I will survives

We have J-10 now as well. So, while Rafale is still better pound for pound, so was the MKI before it. Essentially, the odds are not that different from what they were before. Are you sure you want to take the chance? Ye na yo ke kal ko hum Modi jee ko yeh kehte sun rha hn "Aaj Death Star ki kami mehsoos hui he"
haha, you are reading and watching the Star Wars ? :)

do you know, its base on old vedic stories ?

and we are having already the big brahmastra, the SURIYA GRBM, top secret global range hydrogen bomb missiles :)

I am using daily the cow products :)

if not inside direct blast zone nuclear fire ring of cloud, I will survives
Good thinking ahead.

haha, you are reading and watching the Star Wars ? :)

do you know, its base on old vedic stories ?
Really? Was the dark lord an indian too? I only knew Superman and Jesus to be an indian. That's GRAPE

Does Pakistan Military have Interoperability with Chinese military? If Yes, then india will cool down its monkey dance and will not try to have any adventure...

The DG ISPR said “if, due to any miscalculation and misunderstanding, India tries to conspire against Pakistan, then we will give befitting reply. There should be no doubt about it.”
We know, the Pakistan Army has really brushed up on its illegal phone and video recording skills.

So beware! Your intimate and not so intimate moments from your private life might be exposed!

On a serious note - DG ISPR and the Army has no credibility left. Too busy violating the constitution and carrying out fascist crackdowns on the most popular political party in Pakistan to prevent Imran Khan from winning the elections.

Kia Zamana a gaya hai...

An Indian has to be OP here posting positive sentiments about army and/by ISPR.

The situation here has gone that topsy-turvy. No love lost between the people and the institution, people hate is manifested everywhere.

Replace India with people of Pakistan here, that will make more sense.

This old playbook of blaming India and getting the sympathy, it is not going to work anymore.

Some new, out of the box thinking is needed, cede space to civilians and let the people elect govt. with their mandate, as a first step, kia ye Kashmir fatah karney sey mushkil hai.

Back
Top Bottom