What's new

Will give befitting response if India resorts to misadventure ,If required, can take this battle to the enemy’s territory : DG ISPR

An Indian has to be OP here posting positive sentiments about army and/by ISPR.
they are genuine with us, dear

they are enemy also, but genuine also.. in the profesional military style

after the soon elections (within financial year 2023 - 2024), means.. till last, next March = 11 months, Pakistan is 100% having again the civilian leadership, marks my word !

but yes, can happen before also, like in next 6 - 8 months also very much possibel.

so, therefore, dear.. relex :) ... Pakistan will again having the civilian leadership, but yes, with ARMY APROOVAL ONLY !!

I stand with civilians of Pakistan ! :)

360_F_452486103_hMObWPCGDptun1LMGJ6adk0uaZynvedj.jpg

Kia Zamana a gaya hai...

An Indian has to be OP here posting positive sentiments about army and/by ISPR.

The situation here has gone that topsy-turvy. No love lost between the people and the institution, people hate is manifested everywhere.
Replace India with people of Pakistan here, that will make more sense.

This old playbook of blaming India and getting the sympathy, the old playbook is not going to work anymore.

Some new, out of the box thinking is needed, cede space to civilians and let the people elect govt. with their mandate, as a first step.
@NagaBaba , on a serious note. Read this. Siddiqui sb represents the vast majority of Pakistanis' sentiments.
Also, the laugh emojis in OP are almost all from Pakistanis, not indians as one would expect.

So, you guys are safe for now. Nothing will happen on ground. No false flag or anything.

“Socio economic uplift work is going on in former terrorist-hit areas of Pakistan,” he said. “Security situation in Balochistan has improved now compared to a few years earlier.”

Meanwhile, Reko Diq project was turning out to be an encouraging development for Balochistan.

These are some of the reasons military Inc. want its tentacles there in Balochistan.

Reko Diq is a Goldmine, literally, they wanted a big pound of flesh out of it. The reason Balochistan is turned into an occupied territory.

And one reason for IK ouster.??

These are some of the reasons military Inc. want its tentacles there in Balochistan.

Reko Diq is a Goldmine, literally, they wanted a big pound of flesh out of it. The reason Balochistan is turned into an occupied territory.

And one reason for IK ouster.??
Issue is foundational

didn't take them a year to launch 48 and steal big ol' chunk our of our dear beloved mother,s head.

then 65 me superior Amriki aeroplanes le k bhi kinda bezti ki hamari :(

71 me fir machlikhor bechare kamzor bangalion ki aisi taisi kar di

fir hmne bhi talwar chala di and BD tan se juda kar dia

coup pe coup, political assassinations

but then not long ago you had that badass stache guy, Raheel ! they sure liked him, and, to his credit, walked away never to be seen in the political space, right ?

bad mia biwi fight between awam and fauz now :D

awaam: "mai tumko talaak de ri hu"

fauz: *ulte haath ka tamacha

awaam: woman scorned.. hell hath no fury

India k saath revenge seks kar lo

E27beLMVgAMXEjd.jpg

Here comes the good old "Moor Tor Jawab dain ga"
In reality Chief sb ka India ka sun ka waisa he mutar nikal jata ha.

the terrorist young brainwash boys with the ISI has done it, we know it !!

I am using daily the cow products :)

if not inside direct blast zone nuclear fire ring of cloud, I will survives

haha, you are reading and watching the Star Wars ? :)

do you know, its base on old vedic stories ?

and we are having already the big brahmastra, the SURIYA GRBM, top secret global range hydrogen bomb missiles :)
You only know what modi the chai wala tells you.

Remember you killed 300 terrorists at balakot as well.

awaam: "mai tumko talaak de ri hu" fauz: even though you've been loyal to a fault, i am still phucking nawaz sarif and there's nothing you can do about it

also fauz: *ulte haath ka tamacha

awaam: woman scorned.. hell hath no fury
FTFY

India k saath revenge seks kar lo
We are looking for a new paradigm. Abhi hum ne fauz ka kaatna he. And make them the bitch in this relationship. Pegging jindabad.

Pak Generals have no backbone to initate anything except release patriotic songs.
If he had any courage he would have hunted the BLA TTP and their swine associates.

We know, the Pakistan Army has really brushed up on its illegal phone and video recording skills.

So beware! Your intimate and not so intimate moments from your private life might be exposed!

On a serious note - DG ISPR and the Army has no credibility left. Too busy violating the constitution and carrying out fascist crackdowns on the most popular political party in Pakistan to prevent Imran Khan from winning the elections.

Have they taken back Siachen Glacier already? May be I missed that news. Or are they still stuck on Saltoro Ridge claiming to "defend" Siachen Glacier occupied by India?

Pak Generals have no backbone to initate anything except release patriotic songs.
If he had any courage he would have hunted the BLA TTP and their swine associates.

They are barking wild dogs who are good at eating the flesh of their own civilians and their young officers and jawans... Thats how these wild dogs survive .... Their big talk is met by one chapar by india, when they activate threats of Jarnails western account sanctions, and also use the threat of FAFT and economic sanctions using their western allies..

These wild dogs should stop barking and creating jingoistic behavior.. Go for democratic elections and let the people rule the country.

Any post by DG ISPR on Twitter ... will love to see Awams reaction to this BS

Pakistan Army is the best army in the world. India needs to take this seriously

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom