What's new

DG ISPR Press Conference - April 2023 .

What are these GHQ hyenas upto now?? Are the planning to sell the whole country and run away?? If they are planning to sell this country, I would strongly recommend to sell Pakistani land and its people to China -- at least Pakistani would develop and progress, and stop this suffering in hell and living miserable lives under the corrupt GHQ Satanic cult.

Cant agree more, summed up perfectly

I just watched few clips...
Just lies and no coherence..planted questions also.

Did someone ask assasination attempt on Imran Khana and assasination of Arshad Sharif?

My personal acquaintance who knew isi station chief who was called back because he refused or unable to reign in Adil Raja even that British kid shayan Ali, shows the low depths army has fallen.

Nobody has the patience, the wherewithal to listen to a presser of DG ISPR, with all the concocted lies and deceit, the mess and destruction created in the country by them and the military mafias.

And the repeated, useless rhetoric, doesn't mean anything to the people.

ISPR should apply for patent for words like ‘befitting’, ‘aghast’ etc.

Didn't he said 'Meeli ankh sey dheka tau'. Melay talking about it, ironic.

I was watching Kashif Abbasi's show, and even the word DG ISPR (with no negative connotations, just a reference to his press ocnference) was muted.

We really are living in Soviet Pakistan.

I was watching Kashif Abbasi's show, and even the word DG ISPR (with no negative connotations, just a reference to his press ocnference) was muted.

We really are living in Soviet Pakistan.
maza a raha hai na ? this is how mafias work . :disagree:

Inki pant utar gai hai.

Check their tweets and the colorful comments inside.

Institutions with no accountability are destined to perish. We are witnessing the end of establishment in its current form.

Allah SWT is the best of planner.

koi itni besharmi sa jhoth kesy bol sakta ha ?

Let's ignore the European countries which are advanced

Israel
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Turkey
UAE
Korea
Japan
Australia

All these countries are smaller in population than Pakistan but have larger defence budget

The only reason is because these countries have better economies

If military will mind their business then Pakistan economy will reach 1 trillion and so does the defense budget to 50 billion

In 2022 PTI have taken the economy to 386 billion dollars but then keera a gya inki

Inko purani kharish ka merz hai.

images-14.jpeg

@Imran Khan bhai koi ilaaj he iska?

Back
Top Bottom