What's new

DG ISPR to address important press conference on Monday

Let PAF do their own detailed briefing about the events of 27th Feb , focusing on the surgical strikes on India and subsequent shooting down on two IAF jets. The formal and official identification of second jet shot down is imperative.

I think it will be about progress in investigations of recent string of terrorist attacks. 27 Feb. Chapter is closed now unless journalists ask questions about it.

With a bagful of popcorn?

I think that, by now, Modi would be in his toilet, with all the necessary accessories, and would possibly remain there, till the press briefing is over.

Most likely Modi will have bucket full of warm water ready to wash the DG ISPR's feet, better get a visa ready for Modi.

Hey as per indian media we at pdf working for ISPR as their media wing so I needed to announce this :rofl:
:partay::partay::partay:

Think Indians need to prepare themselves. Perhaps stock up on burnol cuz this one is gonna hurt bad (at least I hope it does).
Oh I hope so too. Let's hope it'll be a good one to relish. :yes4:

One has to respect the self control of #DGISPR.... this man can deliver a press conference without breaking into laughter...

Iron nerves!
With such a cool composure. :enjoy:

Last edited:
I think it's very good time to announce su-30 kill. Nobody wants modi to win elections not because we are scared,but because we think we can't remain peaceful with India under modi.we must do everything so that Congress can win.we must get rid of modi.we have to fight a war against India if bjp wins again.we must show the indian public real face of iaf.

Back
Top Bottom