What's new

DG ISPR to address important press conference on Monday

I hope Pakistan announce something that ensure win for BJP...Imran did a good thing by sharing his opinion for BJP..This last 4 phase is very crucial for BJP to win in Hindi heartland...

Congress will be more dangerous for us.... Mark my words!

I agree...most of the extremists/hardliners/radicalized people or political parties are less duplicitous and deceitful. But at the same time Modi is shrewd in winning the electorates in India.

Congress is deceitful and diplomatic...

Congress will be more dangerous for us.... Mark my words!
Congress put india on progress path...modi put them on war path.sooner or later we should admit that extremiest will win always in india...bcz majority wants party like bjp.so let RSS type people win..its best for our interest

Last Updated On 28 April,2019 06:55 pm
489120_66327198.jpg

He will remark on the significant national issues and persisting situation in the country.
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major General Asif Ghafoor will on Monday (tomorrow) address a press conference at 3pm.

According to Dunya News sources, the DG ISPR will address the press conference at 3:00pm. He will remark on the significant national issues and persisting situation in the country.

Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor will also give an update to the media about recent Indo-Pak tensions and situation pertaining to country’s sovereignty

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/489120-DG-ISPR-to-address-important-press-conference-on-Monday-

P/s: I think the article website lists this as a satire :angel:
Let's not read too much into this

I think it's very good time to announce su-30 kill. Nobody wants modi to win elections not because we are scared,but because we think we can't remain peaceful with India under modi.we must do everything so that Congress can win.we must get rid of modi.we have to fight a war against India if bjp wins again.we must show the indian public real face of iaf.

Modi is doing to India what Pakistan couldnt do in 70 years...jay modi

489120_66327198.jpg

He will remark on the significant national issues and persisting situation in the country.
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major General Asif Ghafoor will on Monday (tomorrow) address a press conference at 3pm.

According to Dunya News sources, the DG ISPR will address the press conference at 3:00pm. He will remark on the significant national issues and persisting situation in the country.

Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor will also give an update to the media about recent Indo-Pak tensions and situation pertaining to country’s sovereignty

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/489120-DG-ISPR-to-address-important-press-conference-on-Monday-

Su30 Mki hud release video will destroy Modi’s election win ... is Pakistan going to play a role in Modi’s election ? The timing suggests so

Su30 Mki hud release video will destroy Modi’s election win ... is Pakistan going to play a role in Modi’s election ? The timing suggests so
Nothing short of living or dead pilot probably not even that will change indian euphoria

Sometimes I wonder if 2nd IAF pilot is still in custody saved up to troll Modi right before elections just to expose his lies about recent incidents.

I don't think he will change his story and make any big claims, he will most probably talk about recent increase in terrorist attacks by indian proxies

489120_66327198.jpg

Su 30 kill was a pure BVR kill. HUD wont show anything. The data being recorded in ACMI will.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom