What's new

DGISPR's press release on Imran Khan's address (Nov 04, 2022)تم قاتلانہ حملہ برداشت کرو ‏ہم اپنی توہین برداشت نہیں کریں گے ‏آرڈر سن لیا غلامو !

End result of Lahore "parties" in the 90 and 2000s on full display.
PML's work with the "oldest trick" of the trade has wrecked havoc on military and judiciary.
@Jango - I think folks dont realize what I just said. Chao maybe for the better.

Are you insinuating PMLN put their people in high places 20-25 years ago?

"..dared to publicly state..", what are you, 11?? What weight their empty threats hold when they can't do shit, a verifiable fact you are not acknowledging because then u would have to commend Bajwa for that.😁

There is not large scale protest in Punjab or Sindh. Only in areas where PTM is present, they have joined ranks with PTI for these inconsequential tirades. Imran was ready to give Bajwa lifetime extension, he hasn't denied it.😇

So as per your life rules, anybody can come and abuse your motherland or family by the same rule, and you would be okay, unless they physically do the abuse? Just confirming at what stage your gharat kicks in, if at all?

Pakistan is simply not an accommodating environment for visionaries and intellectual people. It is a society where you thrive by having connections (political, military), lots of $$$ to offer, or engage in corruption yourself.

Also when you're running a pseudo-dictatorship that leeches off the people, there's only a limited amount of people that can steal from public funds because personal greed plays a role, but also to keep the corruption circle tight-knit. Some may be morally just and patriotic, so there's a risk of the system being challenged, example IK.

In the end its just easier dealing with majority yes-men to uphold the structure, and allow "some exceptions that... keep the momentum going and some thought leadership growth.".

Our biggest enemy is ourself.

[Also a social culture of massive selfish ego where higher-ups refuse to accept someone is more competent than them and fear their position and authority being challenged]

Indian society is more developed and nurturing to local talent than Pakistan's?

Is the DGI ISPR a spokesperson for PDM, clearly they should order a transparent investigation if some of their officers have been accused of wrongdoing.
Makes you wonder of it was a conspiracy or interference.

Screenshot_20221105-222101.jpg

Are you insinuating PMLN put their people in high places 20-25 years ago?
I am insinuating that for a couple of decades at the least - special parties under control of some politicians (within Punjab), cultivated people in the judiciary and also in the officer corp. And yes when I say parties, I mean real parties. This placed such men in very compromising situations. Videos and pics were taken and kept ready for use. These exist for some serving but also many ex-serving officers. Who are then leveraged to gain access to existing serving people (they started early - even at Major level). Even the judiciary is compromised in this fashion. They used the oldest trick in the book. Not everyone - but many. Where counter intel and other departments should have sniffed this out and put this in control, that did not happen. So you now have entire generation of well placed assets in many powerful positions, who are helpless, and subject to blackmail. This happens more often than we think, and it is a shame that the Judiciary and Military by complete incompetence, have allowed some in their departments to be so fully under control of some political force.

I think a part (not all) of this strange behavior by the judiciary and the military can be explained by such situations.

These parties are also done under the guise of small time pimps. These pimps were men under some politicians control (often the Shareef brothers patronage). These pimps would setup some apartments and houses for "special" guests. Guest would do their deeds and images and videos were taken. These were then kept for leverage. Many dont even know that these exist. But they do and are used only when needed.

Last edited:
I am insinuating that for a couple of decades at the least - special parties under control of some politicians (within Punjab), cultivated people in the judiciary and also in the officer corp. And yes when I say parties, I mean real parties. This placed such men in very compromising situations. Videos and pics were taken and kept ready for use. These exist for some serving but also many ex-serving officers. Who are then leveraged to gain access to existing serving people. Even the judiciary is compromised in this fashion. They used the oldest trick in the book. Not everyone - but many. Where counter intel and other departments should have sniffed this out and put this in control, that did not happen. So you now have entire generation of well placed assets in many powerful positions, who are helpless, and subject to blackmail. This happens more often than we think, and it is a shame that the Judiciary and Military by complete incompetence, have allowed some in their departments to be so fully under control of some political force.

I think a part of this strange behavior by the judiciary and the military can be explained by such situations.
Than This seems to be the only solution tbh , if you are morally lose person it sucks but atleast don't ruin the country by getting blackmailed by it

Your moral f ups can be forgiven but getting blackmailed for traitorous causes is a far worse Sin imo

I am insinuating that for a couple of decades at the least - special parties under control of some politicians (within Punjab), cultivated people in the judiciary and also in the officer corp. And yes when I say parties, I mean real parties. This placed such men in very compromising situations. Videos and pics were taken and kept ready for use. These exist for some serving but also many ex-serving officers. Who are then leveraged to gain access to existing serving people (they started early - even at Major level). Even the judiciary is compromised in this fashion. They used the oldest trick in the book. Not everyone - but many. Where counter intel and other departments should have sniffed this out and put this in control, that did not happen. So you now have entire generation of well placed assets in many powerful positions, who are helpless, and subject to blackmail. This happens more often than we think, and it is a shame that the Judiciary and Military by complete incompetence, have allowed some in their departments to be so fully under control of some political force.

I think a part (not all) of this strange behavior by the judiciary and the military can be explained by such situations.

These parties are also done under the guise of small time pimps. These pimps were men under some politicians control (often the Shareef brothers patronage). These pimps would setup some apartments and houses for "special" guests. Guest would do their deeds and images and videos were taken. These were then kept for leverage. Many dont even know that these exist. But they do and are used only when needed.

Honey trapping was also done to get a decision in Musharraf's favor, I remember reading it from an article.

What a mess, so people can't do anything productive as their videos will be leaked. Even Maryam Nawaz leaked someone's videos last year too.

Tend to agree with @akramishaqkhan .

There have been a good number of boys that have been honey trapped and now they are in positions of power to do the enemies bidding.

Or else why would the army be doing what they are doing. There is something really sinister about it.

If that’s the case then that’s a total failure of counter intelligence.

Or an even more disturbing theory would be the army has gradually become incompetent and only now we are seeing the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom