What's new

Will give befitting response if India resorts to misadventure ,If required, can take this battle to the enemy’s territory : DG ISPR

Take the battle to the enemy territory, DG ISPR must be talking about Zaman Park.

Have they taken back Siachen Glacier already? May be I missed that news. Or are they still stuck on Saltoro Ridge claiming to "defend" Siachen Glacier occupied by India?
Well, the Pakistan Army just demonstrated its competence and skills!

The corrupt, fascist uniformed Junta (aka Pakistan Army) just demonstrated how it would ‘respond to India’ by abducting and torturing the most popular politician in Pakistan.

Maybe they thought Modi or Amit Shah had snuck into Pakistan and were pretending to live like Imran Khan.

Well, the Pakistan Army just demonstrated its competence and skills!

The corrupt, fascist uniformed Junta (aka Pakistan Army) just demonstrated how it would ‘respond to India’ by abducting and torturing the most popular politician in Pakistan.

Maybe they thought Modi or Amit Shah had snuck into Pakistan and were pretending to live like Imran Khan.

That is a sad development indeed, and on many levels.

That is a sad development indeed, and on many levels.
Now attacks should start on senior commanders their wife's and kids their parents and siblings. No traitor or their associates should be spared

Army related mods HOULD BAN ME NOW ...BUT CAN YOU DENY THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PREVAILS.

Last edited:
Now attacks should start on senior commanders their wife's and kids their parents and siblings. No traitor or their associates should be spared

When are you catching a flight back to Islamabad to lead such a foolish attempt?

When are you catching a flight back to Islamabad to lead such a foolish attempt?
Actually going at the end of the month..

Freedom has a price. My father fought during independence. My uncle only survivor when his tank was knocked out in 71. We will be free from these gandoos. You just enjoy the loot. relax and talk

Excellent. Once you get there, please be sure to let PDF know what you are actually doing instead of goading others to do, okay?
OK

In the mean time can you post your selfie of you bending over and a general up your Jacksy for a $1

If you are going to behave like an *** you will be treated like one

Back
Top Bottom