What's new

DGISPR's press release on Imran Khan's address (Nov 04, 2022)تم قاتلانہ حملہ برداشت کرو ‏ہم اپنی توہین برداشت نہیں کریں گے ‏آرڈر سن لیا غلامو !

The easiest off ramp is if the next coas backtracks completely now. That seems to be the only option.

But seeing how the establishment has been acting, I don’t know what they think they have in terms of options.

One thing I am really disgusted by in this whole episode is the total lack of accountability that elements in the establishment have. I know that there might be good elements within the establishment. Where are they right now? Are they cuc&s, just sitting around on their asses?
They will wait it out, they have power and resources, clearly they never gave a hoot about the country and that mentality hasn't change, only that now they stand exposed thanks to IK. They are probably banking on time to pass and with it people's sentiment dying down.

if something happens to IK I swear Mr X,Y,Z,N,D,B and Bajwa ke bachon ke bhi ghaand mein dande ghusa kar maar dein ge
No one is going to do that, red line is already crossed and we saw the results.

1667635397692.png

They will wait it out, they have power and resources, clearly they never gave a hoot about the country and that mentality hasn't change, only that now they stand exposed thanks to IK. They are probably banking on time to pass and with it people's sentiment dying down.

Precisely. They have centuries of tradition and training behind them. This army was established just after 1857, when Queen took over charge from East India Company.

Precisely. They have centuries of tradition and training behind them. This army was established just after 1857, when Queen took over charge from East India Company.
For Pakistan to prosper, this institute must be forced to change by Pakistanis. And that is unlikely to happen because although IK is trying, people seem largely unwilling to make the sacrifice needed, and understandably so.

For Pakistan to prosper, this institute must be forced to change by Pakistanis. And that is unlikely to happen because although IK is trying, people seem largely unwilling to make the sacrifice needed, and understandably so.

Perfect analysis. That is the crux of the matter. Weakness of people, at large, is the strength of this Criminal Mafia. Sometimes, out of desperation, I pray to Allah that he may take IK out of this painful existence.

The institution is drowning further into the deep shit.

PDM has also dug its own grave and is ready for burial.

The plan was to frustrate Imran khan so much that he is forced to say something against few officers of the establishment. They knew he wouldn't say anything against the institution so the only way to arrest him was to get him on even the statements against the officers.

The plan has been successful. Imran might be forced to take political asylum after a few months of his illegal arrest. Many countries will play their role in advising ik to accept the option.

The only hope is the new chief. Lets see what he does. If he continues with the current policies, mulk ka Allah Hafiz.

@SIPRA!

blood will eventually shed! but we are at a stage where old turds the real slaves of these Khanzeer faujis are becoming obsolete and this new idea of a free and just Pakistan is penetrating the brains of next generation and recent events have shown that they are not scared of these thugs these khanzeers in uniform! so this is a start and even if they take out IK this idea of a free and just Pakistan wont die and it will take another 1-2 years of continues resistance to force these Khanzeers out! now its upto them they want to get knocked out peacefully or by taking a knife inside their arses just like qadafi!

@SIPRA!

blood will eventually shed! but we are at a stage where old turds the real slaves of these Khanzeer faujis are becoming obsolete and this new idea of a free and just Pakistan is penetrating the brains of next generation and recent events have shown that they are not scared of these thugs these khanzeers in uniform! so this is a start and even if they take out IK this idea of a free and just Pakistan wont die and it will take another 1-2 years of continues resistance to force these Khanzeers out! now its upto them they want to get knocked out peacefully or by taking a knife inside their arses just like qadafi!

Pray that your predictions come true. Would surely participate myself, even if of old age, in the process, if it really starts. Good luck.

The plan was to frustrate Imran khan so much that he is forced to say something against few officers of the establishment. They knew he wouldn't say anything against the institution so the only way to arrest him was to get him on even the statements against the officers.

The plan has been successful. Imran might be forced to take political asylum after a few months of his illegal arrest. Many countries will play their role in advising ik to accept the option.

The only hope is the new chief. Lets see what he does. If he continues with the current policies, mulk ka Allah Hafiz.

The vibes I'm getting from GHQ(low key off) is pakistan is way below now in priorities. The rest I will leave it to u.

May Allah swt reward him with the highest place in heaven.

My nani brother died natural death. He was not shaheed. But thanks for your dua.
actually he was brother of both Dadi & Nani --- he was hoisting Pakistan flag when a sikh shot him. --

My great grandma used to stop him, but he went out saying, can't sit at home while muslims are being killed.

whenever i see his janaza picture, it hurts me, people like him sacrificed their lives for Pakistan and what have we done to this Pakistan.

if something happens to IK I swear Mr X,Y,Z,N,D,B and Bajwa ke bachon ke bhi ghaand mein dande ghusa kar maar dein ge
They’d enjoy it mate
Top brass is full of homosexuals who guck each other
Children will be the same

Pray that your predictions come true. Would surely participate myself, even if of old age, in the process, if it really starts. Good luck.
insha Allah Sipra sabh! you cant keep oppressing people! aik din zulm khatam ho he jaata hai!

They cannot arrest IK.

Back
Top Bottom