What's new

DG ISPR Press Conference - April 2023 .

They still think awam is stuck in 80’s and they can lie there way through this mess. These morons are so far gone that they actually believe their own bs.

World has changed and global inflation is making every country look for their own interest. Refusal from Saudi was a big eye opener, USA not interested in creating mess in Pakistan (I am sure they realized Khan was better to deal with than these lying scum bags). China will give a similar response, you can’t make fun of a country and then show up begging for money.

Supreme Court will give order tomorrow for election, InshAllah and it will come down to awam. Can they clog the streets and protest in numbers never seem before in Pakistan. They will have to protest in front of GHQ to deliver the message.

Need a visit to HR to check his role’s & responsibilities.
7jy91g.jpg

Ashim Madherchodh. More like it.

I heard Asim went to the Chinese FM and went on to say the old jargon of Pakistan Chinese relationship higher than the mountains and deeper than the oceans.

Was it suppose to give the Chinese FM a boner?

Mods, sorry for my French. Feel free to nuke my post. Just one of those days.

Ashim Madherchodh. More like it.

I heard Asim went to the Chinese FM and went on to say the old jargon of Pakistan Chinese relationship higher than the mountains and deeper than the oceans.

Was it suppose to give the Chinese FM a boner?

Mods, sorry for my French. Feel free to nuke my post. Just one of those days.

Chinese are sick of this shit. They see Pakistan as a leech but are in it for their own reasons. Pity on napak Generals for FUBARing Gawadar. More than 25 years and it still is a pile of dirt.

DG Ispr needs to change his selling pitch.
Because that bullshit wont be bought again.
Bring india into a mainstream news so people forget about the Constitution they are breaking , elections they are delaying, kidnappings etc. There is not even a single threat to pakistan these days from india on an official level.

Abhi bhi wohi Foreign agent wala chooran bech rahe hai ?

Back
Top Bottom