What's new

DGISPR's press release on Imran Khan's address (Nov 04, 2022)تم قاتلانہ حملہ برداشت کرو ‏ہم اپنی توہین برداشت نہیں کریں گے ‏آرڈر سن لیا غلامو !

1667724146459.png

So as per your life rules, anybody can come and abuse your motherland or family by the same rule, and you would be okay, unless they physically do the abuse? Just confirming at what stage your gharat kicks in, if at all?
Again u r beating about the bush, Bajwa has changed the situation on ground , are you willing to acknowledge that?? 😁
At this stage I am sure u would have wanted an actual Indian threat on our borders, so that ur dear leader could leverage that against the army as well. Imranaholics are a lost cause.

Imran Riaz seems to be suffering from PTSD, he can't seem to swallow the fact that Army has changed tactics since Raheel Sharif's time. At that time Army wanted to demonstrate its opinion assertively, now they have dialed down on that. But Imran Riaz wants to stay on his high horse and stomp all the chors, and as a bonus get Khan into power

Again u r beating about the bush, Bajwa has changed the situation on ground , are you willing to acknowledge that?? 😁
At this stage I am sure u would have wanted an actual Indian threat on our borders, so that ur dear leader could leverage that against the army as well. Imranaholics are a lost cause.

Imran Riaz seems to be suffering from PTSD, he can't seem to swallow the fact that Army has changed tactics since Raheel Sharif's time. At that time Army wanted to demonstrate its opinion assertively, now they have dialed down on that. But Imran Riaz wants to stay on his high horse and stomp all the chors, and as a bonus get Khan into power
Anyone who supports thieves and their facilitators has questionable morals and integrity… no ifs and buts about it…

Meanwhile I found this on Youtube :P

You sad case ,40 year old video when in his youth. And you are a saint….pathetic patwari

Compare the morality and integrity of your leader NS with IK today. Like comparing dog poo to roses.. NS doesn’t even have 1% of the decency and integrity and patriotism of IK.

Pathetic bringing up a 40 year old video.. shame on you scraping the gutter..

Last edited:
ا ے وطن کے سجیلے دلالو
ساری لعنتیں تمہار ے لیے ہیں

You sad case ,40 year old video when in his youth. And you are a saint….pathetic patwari

Compare the morality and integrity of your leader NS with IK today. Like comparing dog poo to roses.. NS doesn’t even have 1% of the decency and integrity and patriotism of IK.

Pathetic bringing up a 40 year old video.. shame on you scraping the gutter..
Are you stupid? I'm pro-IK.

If you are truly Pro -IK, then I’m man enough to put my hands up and apologize.
However, posting the video where the commentator is purposely trying to portray IK in a negative light is not appropriate at this point in time and unnecessarily provides ammunition to the crooks who are literally scraping the gutter and trying to make out IK thinks he is holier than holy.. The IK you see now is the IK he is now. An inspiration to the younger generation, a hope and beacon for the downtrodden, and a catalyst of change InshaAllah for the betterment of the country.
No Nawaz sharif/shabaaz/Maryam/bilawal can offer the people anything. All they want is to govern so that they can do as they wish, plunder the country, increase their wealth, and shut up the public by giving out a couple of plates of biryani or a few rupee notes.
Hands on heart , supporters of crooks is this what you want..
Our parents and grandparents saw the trains coming from Amritsar with cabins flowing with blood of people , bodies piled on top of each other trying to escape to a pakistan which would safeguard and protect them.. to a nascent army which would protect them.

The same army today doing to its people what we would expect from the rabid Hindus and Sikhs of yesteryear..

However, posting the video where the commentator is purposely trying to portray IK in a negative light is not appropriate at this point in time and unnecessarily provides ammunition to the crooks who are literally scraping the gutter and trying to make out IK thinks he is holier than holy.. The IK you see now is the IK he is now. An inspiration to the younger generation, a hope and beacon for the downtrodden, and a catalyst of change InshaAllah for the betterment of the country.
No Nawaz sharif/shabaaz/Maryam/bilawal can offer the people anything. All they want is to govern so that they can do as they wish, plunder the country, increase their wealth, and shut up the public by giving out a couple of plates of biryani or a few rupee notes.
Our parents and grandparents saw the trains coming from Amritsar with cabins flowing with blood of people , bodies piled on top of each other trying to escape to a pakistan which would safeguard and protect them.. to a nascent army which would protect them.

The same army today doing to its people what we would expect from the rabid Hindus and Sikhs of yesteryear..
He is Greek, I don't think he fully understands why it could be wrong in this context.

First of all I'm not Pakistani. Second,I found the video pretty nice. I think IK is very cool. From what I understand,he's one of the less corrupt politicians in Pakistan.

عمران خآن نے صدر کو خط لکھا ہے کہ آئس پیار کو پٹہ ڈالو

Back
Top Bottom