What's new

Creation of Bangladesh: Shining Moment or Strategic Blunder

@ This rate is higher than world bank rate. You know we get loan from China without interest that too for 100 years !!!!!!

you are a illetrate person here have absobulty no knowlegde even on the issues related to your country...

china has given BD some 770million loan at 2% for 20 years with a ferm condition that only among two chinese companies can be given tender to execute project ...

better come prepared next time on a international forum to debate...

you are a illetrate person here have absobulty no knowlegde even on the issues related to your country...

china has given BD some 770million loan at 2% for 20 years...

better come prepared next time on a international forum to debate...

@ " Ye bhai apne apko itna akalmud na samju ? " That was for commercial purpose. But there are many purposes also like defence ?????????? We got many such !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Samje".

@ This rate is higher than world bank rate. You know we get loan from China without interest that too for 100 years !!!!!!
I'm sure you know better about all this than the bureaucrats in your finance ministry.

I just don't understand indians behavior here. why you people behave like everyone in this region is your slave. BD has all the right to work for its own people, and bangladeshis have all the rights to like someone or dislike someone, you indians cann't force them to like india just because you people believe their country is there today because of India.

@ " Ye bhai apne apko itna akalmud na samju ? " That was for commercial purpose. But there are many purposes also like defence ?????????? We got many such !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Samje".

Kichu ghusti pachi na! Tumi ke bolchi dada? keno sensible kotha korbo.

I'm not that good at bengali but I hope you get the meaning. :P

Not really, the World Bank rejected giving Pakistan a loan, as its unable to pay it back.

So if you went to World Bank for a loan, as you are a high risk customer, they will either reject you or charge 3-4% interest

I just don't understand indians behavior here. why you people behave like everyone in this region is your slave. BD has all the right to work for its own people, and bangladeshis have all the rights to like someone or dislike someone, you indians cann't force them to like india just because you people believe their country is there today because of India.

I guess we all are here to present the POVs of our country and understand that of others. I'm proud that we propose a relationship not based on hostility and religious intolerance.

You are welcome to live in that bubble and support all sort of violence in the name of moral support.

Bl[i]tZ;2091466 said:
I guess we all are here to present the POVs of our country and understand that of others. I'm proud that we propose a relationship not based on hostility and religious intolerance.

You are welcome to live in that bubble and support all sort of violence in the name of moral support.

You propose relationship based on what?? Submission like nepal bhutan?? Maybe you are being honest talking about mutual relationship here but your Govt is not.

We have many Bangladeshi on PDF, who still consider themselves as Pakistani.

Care to elaborate. Which Bangladeshi here except Al-zakir (who is actually Bihari and doesn't live in bangladesh) thinks themselves as Pakistani? Pakistan is the third most hated country by Bangladeshis after israel and india. I showed it on pdf before voting result of over 5000 bangladeshis.. Do not deviate truth. We are an independent identity and proud of it.

mind your words against my Pakistan. in 1971 indians supported Terrorist organization and put all blame on Pakistan army that is the fact which you cannot change.... typical indian troll towards Bangladesh, grow up and move fwd.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are now 2 nations and mind it war of this area is not yet over.... :)

Yeah those who fight against injustice are terrorists? Kashmiris are terrorists too?? Or Only mukti, beluchi and uyghurs are terrorist?
mind your words against my Pakistan. in 1971 indians supported Terrorist organization and put all blame on Pakistan army that is the fact which you cannot change.... typical indian troll towards Bangladesh, grow up and move fwd.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are now 2 nations and mind it war of this area is not yet over.... :)

Yeah those who fight against injustice are terrorists? Kashmiris are terrorists too?? Or Only mukti, beluchi and uyghurs are terrorist?

What about Japan?? Who gives us billion dollar loan on .01% interest rate and then after some years cancels debt without taking money back??

Back
Top Bottom