What's new

Burma, Bangladesh at Odds over Deadly Border Clash

people have stopped responding to your posts because you have stopped making any sense. Saying India supported regime is one thing (many bd members say that and I sort of agree) but the following assertions are just weird.
No wonder only people who reply to you are Indian trolls with nothing to lose. basically they are having fun at your expense.

I write what I feel is right, not because how it looks to other people. Now can we end this conversation, please?

most of the news items including images surrounding this border clash have been found to be false.

Burma has to be dealt with appropriately for its killing of Rohinga minority. but i support diplomacy between BD and burma in these circumstances. all this talk about this border clash seems over hyped

They just have a dispute don't know the reason but one thing good will happen from this Bangladesh will start focusing on its forces specially Air Force and Army
A new forward air force base has already been built near Cox's Bazaar during the previous AL time a few years ago. Burma started to protest although it itself built one in Sittwe which is also very near to the border. Burmese believe in double standard.

Back
Top Bottom