What's new

Congress vs. RSS - False hopes of Pakistanis

I say it with great sadness.

But believe you me, when it comes to Pakistan, we get shafted by both RSShites and CongresShites. Doesn't make a diff for us as to who is ruling Bharat.

With Pakistan both are terrible, one with Kirkit and one without (cricket) but the end result is the same.

Indira Gandhi was no Hindutvadis or was she? She still did all she could to destroy Pakistan.

for Pakistan the difference has only been in their styles. Congressites are soft spoken lath baz and Hindutvadis not so.

Whatever their difference is, ONLY applies to Bharat's internal situation. or in other words internal relationship between diverse groups who form the large body politic of Bharat.

That's where Congress can do much better than Hindutvadis. Why?

Hindutvadis have started their pogroms with black ink but it will go all the way to pointy end of swords.

with dashed hopes for Peace!

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

You need a sound and resonable discussion or just want to point scores? If you would like a resonable discussion, then here are the facts.

1- None of the political party can change foreign policy of India...It is a base line of politics..Do not go by the words what political party says in election..Election rallys are just like Bollywood opera..They say so many things but on ground they exactly does whatever they feel good for India on foreign policy.

2- Congress with Indira Gandhi is very much same BJP with Narendra Modi. It is not like BJP or Congress policy influences their policy rather these 2 people are strong leader by their personality. So they will do certain things which they feel good for nation.

3- India's view of Pakistan in 1980-1990 is different than India's view of 2015. Wheather you accept it or not, it is a different thing. But it has changed. Classic example is myself. Now, India in 2015 simply do not hate Pakistan.
Even also I am a BJP and Modiji fan, i do not like BJP or India should be seen in front of people of Pakistan as a Pakistan hater. Hate is a very strong word. So if you can see many perception of many BJP supporter too, they do not take it kindly for issues where Pakistan Cricketers, Artists and any people related initiative with Pakistan is opposed by BJP....That signifies that even the most righting people and the BJP party follower, differentiates between the good people of Pakistan and the terrorist element within Pakistan...Again, i am not questioning how much it is true. But it is a fact from ourside.

4- None of Indian public will opine about going for war with Pakistan expect some people from Norther India cow belt zone..But again, Norther Indian cow belt zone is not all about India..They are a part of it. If you ask people from South, East and of course many people from Norther states, they criticize Pakistan as an irritant, but not like we can going for a war and use nuclear bomb for Pakistan...No it is completely hell no.

5- So in a nutshell, perception to Pakistan is changing because Pakistan has slightly changed in last 30 years...Rather Indian peoples ambition and aspiration has moved on. You can of course question my assumption. But we see Pakistan as an irritant but do not like go after Pakistan to kill all people...Because Indian people think that there are so manythings to do for us rather than shouting Anti Pakistan slogans on the street..

In all these assumptions, i also have to congratulate that Indian see, Pakistan because of their failed attempt to use Ismalic proxies as their foreign policy which was used in 1980-1990 also started putting trust on democratically elected Gov. That also another factor which we see as a difference in Pakistan which we feel positively.

Hence, yes, you are right, on the ground, there is no difference to Pakistan whoever rules India...

off course it was traced back.

your Modi and yoru gen. Manekshaw on record for atrocities much before Mumbai.

What Bahrati goons did in E Pakistan

What bharatis did in Karachi
in Balochistan.

Loss of 200 is huge.

But don't forget 1000 time more killed by Bharati supported terrorists.

Kaantay say kaanta slogan is yours not ours.

Let us buy your words for a moment....Then why your people and Gov was not competent enough to pressurize India diplomatically to India if your statement is true. Why do not you take steps to preserve the dignity of your nation when you understand that your people are murdered by RAW. Why you did not take evidence and go to United Assemply and presented with facts to pin down India? No body stopped to you to do so, so if you did not do it, that does not mean, India will not do it when it is getting impacted in Mumbai. This is where Pakistan diplomacy faltered. You thought, because RAW is doing in Pakistan and Pakistan is not doing anything diplomatically, India will do the same. That is where India made a first move by diplomatically winning and scoring point to make the world beleive that Pakistan is all behind the Mumbai attack...Now, once perception is created it is difficult to come clean in international terrorism.

So dear friend, think rationally, both played dirty games and on the ground, you always won because, you always have the spare terrorist out of Afgan war, but India does not have that luxury so it failed in creating terrorist in Pakistan to create havoc in your coutry. But one thing India succeeded is to make its case in front of global community where Pakistan is seen as state who use terrorism to succeed with its foreign policy...

We need to get rid of them,that will continue until Tri-Color is not fluttering on Lahore Fort or Sabaz Hilali Parcham is not fluttering on Red Fort.
"Akash Par do Suraj nahi ho saktey,miyaan mai do shamshirery nahi ho saktey, aur Kabul aur Irrawaddy kay darmiyan do Mahrajey nahi ho saktey"
"Two suns on Sky never,Two sabers in one cover never ,Two Emperors between River kabul and River Irrawaddy never"
India or Pakistan one will have to go down sooner or later..........

Did any one say it in India?? Completely useless statements...Whoever in India might have told it, might be gone completely mad...We should be content with whatever we had try to increase the quality of live of the people who are with us rather than thinking idiotic...Same applies for your Pakistan too.

you talk like a typical Nazi or worse an Islamist.

Steerotyping 200 million people (who happened to be your next door neighbors) is the $hittier than turdi logic.

Terrible!

Such Hindutvadi Nazis and Islamists.

May all of these goons burn in hell forever.

Not 200 million people as individuals, I meant Pakistan as a nation state is an evil entity. Most common people in a feudal society are like a flock of sheep, especially in case of Pakistan, owned and harvested by the elite class of Pakistan. Pakistani state is made for and uniquely derives its identity from the elite class who think they are foreign invaders in India. So no, I did not intend to stereotype 200 million people.

And where is my comment? Is it deleted? I did not abuse any person nor used foul language. When I said Pakistan is evil nation state, I said it because I mean it. i.e. to objectively describe the fact as I perceive it. Am I supposed to write lies on this forum so as not to hurt moderator's delicate feelings?

Last edited:
Behind the Myth of 3 million by M. Abdul Mu'min Chowdhury
Dead Reckoning by Sarmila Bose

Now Please tell me any Inquiry Commission set by Independent observers or UN report on that Subject. suggesting same number of kills.

That include all killing during that war+civil war.

All hail to Indian Govt,it took more then a decade to decide that,Now please tell Us who was responsible for killing 2000+ Muslims in Gujarat.
in short : by congress itself as it was sulking loss of muslim majority legeslative seat to BJB...onli two days had past when NaMo became CM of gujrat it hapnned )

congress organised the ghodra train carnage with help of smuggler lobby used some local goons and thats the main reason why even after 10 years of congress rules and more than a dozen Special Investigation Teams and half a dozen special probes by sitting SC & HC judges and full spot light of anty BJP media campain no result could come owt as in the end all roads lead towards congress and its affliates

NaMo was onli targetted as he single handedlli destroyed congresses traditional vote bank politics in gujrat but then all seculars and pakistaniesinstead of speaking on facts and credible proofs are free to keep beating the dead horse no issues and keep abusing NaMo

Guru bhai jaan

you don't get it. Do you?

NaMo was banned by all Western countries.

Had Bharatis not elected his party, he probably would still be banned.

And such bans do not occur because of some lallu panju IPS snajiv Bhaatt.

Sorry to see such poor defense of a modern day Nazi.
again it was all orcastrated and its sitting MPs argued there US/CIA bosses to keep NaMo from coming to USA and tell every one where it matters most about the truth

as as CIA works to help its current assets in a given nation did what congress asked them to do tell me why if USDA thought NaMo was guilty why are they giving him so much importence

its all politics till congress was in power they did every thing the way congress wanted them to now they have high hopes with NaMo so they have forgotten all that

USA or West or even russi all work like that hope you understand TT SIR

in short : by congress itself as it was sulking loss of muslim majority legeslative seat to BJB...onli two days had past when NaMo became CM of gujrat it hapnned )

congress organised the ghodra train carnage with help of smuggler lobby used some local goons and thats the main reason why even after 10 years of congress rules and more than a dozen Special Investigation Teams and half a dozen special probes by sitting SC & HC judges and full spot light of anty BJP media campain no result could come owt as in the end all roads lead towards congress and its affliates

NaMo was onli targetted as he single handedlli destroyed congresses traditional vote bank politics in gujrat but then all seculars and pakistaniesinstead of speaking on facts and credible proofs are free to keep beating the dead horse no issues and keep abusing NaMo
Guru we both well know how law in both India and Pakistan work,i believe hindus were burnt and preparators were powerful then still they wouldn't have got any justice.
These Special Investigation Teams how they work in both countries we both know.
Kasur and Delhi rape cases happened just in this decade,what steps parliaments of both nations have taken to save the weak and important part of society........NOTHING.

Guru we both well know how law in both India and Pakistan work,i believe hindus were burnt and preparators were powerful then still they wouldn't have got any justice.
These Special Investigation Teams how they work in both countries we both know.
Kasur and Delhi rape cases happened just in this decade,what steps parliaments of both nations have taken to save the weak and important part of society........NOTHING.
sorry sir but there is still very strong hold of meritocracy in india and specially judiciarry and beurocracy corruption is there but still india is developing ever wonderred why

just take a look at it this way all IPS, IAS ,IFS,IRS officers come in power after passing very very tough examinations and then interviews and same goes for all goverment jobs and judiciarry is on altogether a diffrent level its not like pakistan where a police constable or a goverment job is given after a letter written to athourities by sitting MNA or MPA india dosent works like that here for every goverment job thousnads apply and then a select few are selected

and its not easy as in pakistan to go scottfree deu to politcial , muscle or money power and thats why indians still have faith in there judicarry , executive and beurocracy and security forces and thats why all organs of owr state appratus are working and improoving so please dont bring indians at par with pakistanies sorry to be rude

now it was congress all thru 13 years which started the ghodra carnage and then help spread of fireand then became the biggest champion of secularism and with help of paid media stooges and corrupt IPS & IAS officers

do you know that congress ruled states dint even give reserve police to gujrat even during the hight of riots take a look here

i hope you have courage to see all three links then we will talk

just take a look at it this way all IPS, IAS ,IFS,IRS officers come in power after passing very very tough examinations and then interviews and same goes for all goverment jobs and judiciarry is on altogether a diffrent level its not like pakistan where a police constable or a goverment job is given after a letter written to athourities by sitting MNA or MPA india dosent works like that here for every goverment job thousnads apply and then a select few are selected
Well Guru Je,No one in Pakistan gets Letter on just orders of MNA and MPA,there too you have to pass very tough exam.In both countries police and judiciary is notoriously known for favoring the rich and powerful,without his religion.

Well Guru Je,No one in Pakistan gets Letter on just orders of MNA and MPA,there too you have to pass very tough exam.In both countries police and judiciary is notoriously known for favoring the rich and powerful,without his religion.
what about the facts on gujrat riots and all that anty NaMo congress engineared media , NGO , corrupt IAS/IAF "mischiveous , fictious and false"campain what have you to say on that or you and your nation still chooses to keep repeating and billiving of false notions.... whats your take on that

whats your take on that
Simply,Justice done late is actually denied.If Modi was innocent he should have been cleared in months,if not then punished but as i told you Judaical set up in sub-continent is bull ship,where with power and money you can manipulate anything.without any doubt facts and figures have been manipulated.But at the end of day common man will suffer.

Simply,Justice done late is actually denied.If Modi was innocent he should have been cleared in months,if not then punished but as i told you Judaical set up in sub-continent is bull ship,where with power and money you can manipulate anything.without any doubt facts and figures have been manipulated.But at the end of day common man will suffer.
for 10 long years congress was in power and even fought elections by proposing to put naMo behind bars as its election promise still even after so cany probes count nail him and the funny thing is still niether the media nor the congress have opologised for that and pakistnies like you still want to label NaMo for crimes which he did not commit ...P.S. did you watch the links given by me

for 10 long years congress was in power and even fought elections by proposing to put naMo behind bars as its election promise still even after so cany probes count nail him and the funny thing is still niether the media nor the congress have opologised for that and pakistnies like you still want to label NaMo for crimes which he did not commit ...P.S. did you watch the links given by me
Actually we will believe which India Media will tell we see,many peoples in Pakistan actually don't know about Modi's role in riots actually after US barred his entry in USA,we come to know about NaMo.
US visa: why couldn't Modi get one?
Why Narendra Modi Was Banned From the U.S. - WSJ

I say it with great sadness.

But believe you me, when it comes to Pakistan, we get shafted by both RSShites and CongresShites. Doesn't make a diff for us as to who is ruling Bharat.

With Pakistan both are terrible, one with Kirkit and one without (cricket) but the end result is the same.

Indira Gandhi was no Hindutvadis or was she? She still did all she could to destroy Pakistan.

for Pakistan the difference has only been in their styles. Congressites are soft spoken lath baz and Hindutvadis not so.

Whatever their difference is, ONLY applies to Bharat's internal situation. or in other words internal relationship between diverse groups who form the large body politic of Bharat.

That's where Congress can do much better than Hindutvadis. Why?

Hindutvadis have started their pogroms with black ink but it will go all the way to pointy end of swords.

with dashed hopes for Peace!

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

As usual, You can blame India , Israel, US , Afghanistan, Iran and other without doing any introspection whether who really destroy Pakistan from within. Your people kill your people and you always try to blame others. Had Pakistan been only country in the world, you would be facing the same problem which you are facing right now. You guys will never learn and never improve

For Modi 2000 Gujrat Muslims being burned alive is a joke.
That gem I presume was straight out of Haq's Musings!! :cheesy:

Myth: 2,000 Muslims were killed in the Gujarat riots.

Fact:
As per figures given by the then Union Minister of State for Home Shriprakash Jaiswal, who belongs to the Congress Party, in Parliament on 11 May 2005, 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed in the riots.

So, friend don't go by what your propaganda machine (which is always in overdrive), belches out regularly.

Secondly, the Supreme Court of India, the highest court of the land has exonerated PM Modi of all charges hoisted on him for the Gujarat riots which were proved to be totally false!

:P :P

For Modi 2000 Gujrat Muslims being burned alive is a joke.

From where did you get this figure of 2000 Muslims burnt alive? I am sure that it is the same source which tells the stories of mass grave yard in Kashmir. 100000 kashmiris are killed byIndian forces etc etc.

Actually we will believe which India Media will tell we see,many peoples in Pakistan actually don't know about Modi's role in riots actually after US barred his entry in USA,we come to know about NaMo.
US visa: why couldn't Modi get one?
Why Narendra Modi Was Banned From the U.S. - WSJ
well so you aknowledge pakistanies bash Namo deu to false paid indian media propogannda and what its "friends not masters" advocated about namo back then ":azn:

as for USA/West not giving NaMo a visa well that was deu to CIAs pressure as its indian counterpart which was congress dint wanted NaMo to go there and put its case in front of world media rest they say is history ... cheers mate

Last edited:
well so you aknowledge pakistanies bash Namo deu to false paid indian media propogannda and what its "friends not masters" advocated about namo back then "azn"
Then why this same media is Authentic,when it comes to bashing Pakistan.
cheers mate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom