What's new

We the residents of Karachi do not care what Altaf says

Was at iftar last night at the place of a guy who grew up with me in my neighborhood in Karachi. He is a hard core MQM guy. So I never discuss with him politics. Even if I do, he never refers to MQM or Altaf in even a slightly critical manner.

Until last night.

He had invited another of his hard core, staunch supporter of MQM to the party. He and his friend began abusing Altaf and MQM in the same breath, at the same time. I was stunned! They abused Altaf, his policies, of how he has destroyed the reputation of mohajirs and so on and on.

Tabdeeli a nahee rahee, tabdlee agayee hai !!!!

Was at iftar last night at the place of a guy who grew up with me in my neighborhood in Karachi. He is a hard core MQM guy. So I never discuss with him politics. Even if I do, he never refers to MQM or Altaf in even a slightly critical manner.

Until last night.

He had invited another of his hard core, staunch supporter of MQM to the party. He and his friend began abusing Altaf and MQM in the same breath, at the same time. I was stunned! They abused Altaf, his policies, of how he has destroyed the reputation of mohajirs and so on and on.

Tabdeeli a nahee rahee, tabdlee agayee hai !!!!
Nice bio prapogsndas lolzz?
BTW tabdeli went to sheti then to DJ butt?

Now u r being abnoxious . Every one of the political parties had played the race card . Be it mqm , ppp, anp or nwawaz . So why single out them unless u are the real racist.
I am from karachi and i sympathise with what the writer is trying to convey. I dont give a damn about any political party . All i care about is peace and that the fatso the traitor the bhata king gets whats due him . Plus the new prince of hell air , the party thats against ehtesaab and says its ok if its the other party and when u catch them red handed its a no no .
Had enough . We are with the pakistan army and fully support them against this economic terrorism.

Bush sh.t mqm never did anything to bring ke to its knees . So i guess the next thing you'll be saying is nobody died!!!!!

You forgot to mention mqm !!!!. I hate noora with a vengence look at what hes done with the modi meet . Hes done a own goal, worst possible forighn affairs policy.
For that matter have no love lost towards mqm
Peace won't come to Karachi with out acknowledging Karachi, s voting mandate & sharing them in the power ?
Without it, its fantasy world fairy tales ?

Our brothers and sons are being hunted down by every one. Our fears are genuine, our hopes are real.
Thank you

Bolded Part.
Why would the state of Pakistan intentionally do that? What is to be gained except more hostility and alienation? I have literally HUNDREDS of relatives and friends in Karachi but I don't think I have ever heard of the systematic abuse of them by the state of Pakistan. Never!

But you are right about Altaf.

I too once was an MQM admirer--heck, I can go back to 1984 when I walked to the timid APMSO booth for college admission. But it didn't take very long to realize that MQM, under Altaf Hussain, was Fascist organization. My break with them came when they attacked the offices of newspapers when Farooq Sattar's wedding anniversary was not adequately covered by the media--then I realized Altaf was MONSTER! And more than two decades later--perhaps a quarter century later--I remain vindicated.

MQM needs to dump this stupid Altaf Hussein asap!

Nice bio prapogsndas lolzz?
BTW tabdeli went to sheti then to DJ butt?

Peace won't come to Karachi with out acknowledging Karachi, s voting mandate & sharing them in the power ?
Without it, its fantasy world fairy tales ?
What the hell has mandate got do with bhata mafia, killings, china cutting , funding terrorism . It does'nt give you sweeping powers to do anything. Stop living in a fantasy world and come down to earth where most of us ordinary people live

Back
Top Bottom