What's new

We the residents of Karachi do not care what Altaf says

it is easy to say this for a person who is well established and typically belongs to majority.

Smaller minorities always live with fear of being overwhelmed and thus losing their identity.
yes i certainly agree to that was the case in old times but now the tide has turned and you and everyone knows for the fact the most number of people in karachi now are our urdu speaking brothers ..than how i should still expect they still feel threatened

........ for the fact the most number of people in karachi now are our urdu speaking brothers ..than how i should still expect they still feel threatened

Weird. Huh?

Welcome to minority based politics. We feel threatened in the face of Sindh majority locally and Punjabi majority on national level.

There is a lot of poltiical mud being thrown by PPP but especially Altat bhai.

Here is a news for him.

We the residents of Karachi do not care what he says.

He is a fatso(sorry to say) living in London, on Bhatta money from here and taxpaer money from UK.

Our issues and issues of Mohajirs are real

Our fears are real. But Altaf is no longer the only representative of our fears and our hopes and our dreams.

he had 30 years of unchallenged control.

Sadly he used it to start mafias and bhatta khori and killings of our brothers.

it is time we say it loud.

We don't care of what this bozo says.

Not anymore

MQM supporters are no longer a monolith.

it is time for PTI and PMLN to show up and ensure Mohajir fears and hopes are fully represented.

Right now both these parties have a patronizing attitude towards us.

They think they can waive the flag of metro or the flag of insaf in front of us, and we will immediately go to sajda in front of them.

They need to get out of metro, and insaf slogans.

They need to get away from mudslinging with fatso Altaf

instead they need to focus on us, the ordinary voters. We are not Altaf (even when that turd wants all of you to believe).

Our brothers and sons are being hunted down by every one. Our fears are genuine, our hopes are real.

Please please listen to us. We are not crazy.

Thank you
You are not resident of karachi ... You are resident of Lahore. ...Speak truth sir...And you are supporter of Noora league.....so its naturally you hate MQM blindly but MQM enjoys full support of awaam in karachi. ..Try election again.....Awaam will kick out corrupt parties like PPPP and PMLN.

Thank you

Last edited:
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) People of Karachi???

First we need to decide who are people of Karachi. When MQM supporters say people of Karachi they only mean only the mohajir.

Karachi belongs to every Pakistan who owns it :)

Sir, you are not resident of karachi ... You are resident of Lahore. ...Speak truth sir...And you are supporter of Noora league.....so its naturally you hate MQM blindly.
beware everybody on this forum especially @FaujHistorian if you hate MQM you will be disbanded from your rights over the city just like what is being done to rohingyas muslims......stop it ssshhhh stop saying truth or you will face the consequences...:butcher::buba_phone::D:D

Last edited:
But ordinary mohajir on the street doesn't get what you say.
He looks at the world with fear of being overwhelmed by people up north.

Address our fears of being overwhelmed by Sindhis and Punjabis.

whaaat? im an ordniary middle class urdu speaking as well, we dont live in a fancy villa in defence fyi.
and what does fear of being overwhelmed by sindhis even mean? our maasi is sindhi and our driver is punjabi.
we have to nothing to fear from either of them since they're like family to us now :D

He lives in Lahore . He left karachi years ago.
According to me if that is true than he should hate MQM even more......because situation in karachi years ago was so deteriorated by these goons may be that could have been the sole reason he and may be his family was forced to migrate to lahore ...because every sane person at that time would have done the same if they could afford it or had any choice....and @FaujHistorian ....is true that you have shifted to lahore from karachi

beware everybody on this forum especially @FaujHistorian if you hate MQM you will be disbanded from your rights over the city just like what is being done to rohingyas muslims......stop it ssshhhh stop saying truth or you will face the consequences...:butcher::buba_phone::D:D
With issuance of the temperory go ahead of the rangers operation just for Karachi Sindh govt & the federal govt is clearly targeting MQM its a open fact ?

According to me if that is true than he should hate MQM even more......because situation in karachi years ago was so deteriorated by these goons may be that could have been the sole reason he and may be his family was forced to migrate to lahore ...because every sane person at that time would have done the same if they could afford it or had any choice....and @FaujHistorian ....is true that you have shifted to lahore from karachi
That's called stupid serious prapoganda ?
a few of informers (haqiqis) & those who helped LEAs illegal & unlawfull actions specially known as "JALAI MAQABLA"ran from Karachi because MQM went back into govt after long & killing break since 92 operation ?
Punjabi ,Sindhi ,pustoon population & their areas were always entirely out of MQMs hand even in its so called most powerfull days ?
So only who done wrong to MQM only few they ran out of Karachi by cause of fear ?
If not till today no one should be living in liyari or punjab colony where Urdu speakers are hardly can be found?
Remember facts never lies !

Ignore all efforts to sideline me.

When my enemies cannot answer, they accuse.

PML-N is a racist Punjabi political party. Nawaz Sharif raised the slogans of jaag Punjab jag, he let Rangers, Army and agencies to kill 15,000 MQM workers and sympathisers with out any trial or due justice.

PTI=Clean shaven Taliban.
Now u r being abnoxious . Every one of the political parties had played the race card . Be it mqm , ppp, anp or nwawaz . So why single out them unless u are the real racist.
I am from karachi and i sympathise with what the writer is trying to convey. I dont give a damn about any political party . All i care about is peace and that the fatso the traitor the bhata king gets whats due him . Plus the new prince of hell air , the party thats against ehtesaab and says its ok if its the other party and when u catch them red handed its a no no .
Had enough . We are with the pakistan army and fully support them against this economic terrorism.

Agreed no one care for Altaf Hussain but people does care for MQM because its MQM that is more important then Altaf Hussain himself right now. People no longer Vote for MQM due to Altaf Hussain but they are more concern with Iota of Help they got from anyone. MQM people comes into that equation as when their was Heatwave their were MQM workers who Brought K Electric Staff for solving Transmission Problems when people kept Complaining K-Electric with no Results. This is how it works and this is why MQM still remain unchallenged Politically in Karachi to this day.

PTI isnt Taliban rather they are Establishment's Lapdogs who would only bark when establishment wants them to. Examples are Dharna and NA 246.
Bush sh.t mqm never did anything to bring ke to its knees . So i guess the next thing you'll be saying is nobody died!!!!!

You are not resident of karachi ... You are resident of Lahore. ...Speak truth sir...And you are supporter of Noora league.....so its naturally you hate MQM blindly but MQM enjoys full support of awaam in karachi. ..Try election again.....Awaam will kick out corrupt parties like PPPP and PMLN.

Thank you
You forgot to mention mqm !!!!. I hate noora with a vengence look at what hes done with the modi meet . Hes done a own goal, worst possible forighn affairs policy.
For that matter have no love lost towards mqm

Bush sh.t mqm never did anything to bring ke to its knees . So i guess the next thing you'll be saying is nobody died!!!!!
MQM was part of all times here they were the once which were Part of Karachi when people were getting Killed and they were Part of it when Karachi was experiencing lot of development as well so thing is they were there all the time while others were more like a Temporary Phenomenon.

that is not the answer to my question. Tell me who are the people of Karachi? only MQM walas?
Talking about all of them. Neutral and MQMer are in quite heavy Majority here and those neutral get Influenced by MQM Easily because MQM has been here for quite a long time so people understand each other. As for Anti MQMer they are Minority and Divided and only JI is the one which has manage to come this far while other Parties are turned out to be temporary Phenomenon for Karachi.

There is a lot of poltiical mud being thrown by PPP but especially Altat bhai.

Here is a news for him.

We the residents of Karachi do not care what he says.

He is a fatso(sorry to say) living in London, on Bhatta money from here and taxpaer money from UK.

Our issues and issues of Mohajirs are real

Our fears are real. But Altaf is no longer the only representative of our fears and our hopes and our dreams.

he had 30 years of unchallenged control.

Sadly he used it to start mafias and bhatta khori and killings of our brothers.

it is time we say it loud.

We don't care of what this bozo says.

Not anymore

MQM supporters are no longer a monolith.

it is time for PTI and PMLN to show up and ensure Mohajir fears and hopes are fully represented.

Right now both these parties have a patronizing attitude towards us.

They think they can waive the flag of metro or the flag of insaf in front of us, and we will immediately go to sajda in front of them.

They need to get out of metro, and insaf slogans.

They need to get away from mudslinging with fatso Altaf

instead they need to focus on us, the ordinary voters. We are not Altaf (even when that turd wants all of you to believe).

Our brothers and sons are being hunted down by every one. Our fears are genuine, our hopes are real.

Please please listen to us. We are not crazy.

Thank you

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @cat

Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist
MQM was a snake from day. The snake which was fed and protected by RAW but now it's time to crush this snake.

MQM was a snake from day. The snake which was fed and protected by RAW but now it's time to crush this snake.
All political parties of Pakistan are like snakes, in-fact PML(N) and PPP are not just snakes but pythons galloping just about everything that is around them. Then your so-called religious parties, the pit-wipers, your ultra-nationalist parties such as ANP, Pukhnookhwa milli awami party, the death adders. It is time to kill all these and not just MQM but because others are mainly composed of 'sons of the soil, no one dares to touch them for thieves never catch thieves. Both ANP and PMAP are against the creation of Pakistan from the day one but can someone do anything against them? Both have been actively supported by Bharat and Afghanistan so? Why one thing is haram for MQM but the same thing halal for ANP/PMAP etc? Nawaz got funds from Bin Ladin, why not trying him and his party? Because he is son of the soil? It is this hypocrisy that resulted in the creation of MQM in the first place and because of the same hypocrisy, MQM will continue to thrive. You watch.

All political parties of Pakistan are like snakes, in-fact PML(N) and PPP are not just snakes but pythons galloping just about everything that is around them. Then your so-called religious parties, the pit-wipers, your ultra-nationalist parties such as ANP, Pukhnookhwa milli awami party, the death adders. It is time to kill all these and not just MQM but because others are mainly composed of 'sons of the soil, no one dares to touch them for thieves never catch thieves. Both ANP and PMAP are against the creation of Pakistan from the day one but can someone do anything against them? Both have been actively supported by Bharat and Afghanistan so? Why one thing is haram for MQM but the same thing halal for ANP/PMAP etc? Nawaz got funds from Bin Ladin, why not trying him and his party? Because he is son of the soil? It is this hypocrisy that resulted in the creation of MQM in the first place and because of the same hypocrisy, MQM will continue to thrive. You watch.
and with that karachi will always remain in flames, and will always be hub of crimes such as extortion ,bhatta,target killing because intellectuals like yourself support them by saying that there is so many corrupt people out there than why just insist on capturing cold blooded killers first....it is because of your insane priorities which allows you to compare killers and mafia with people with anti pakistan sentiments and corruption....it makes me cry and laugh when i read the comments coming out of the people belonging to most literate community of pakistan .......that just because ethnic ism has blurred their sense of judgement

Back
Top Bottom