What's new

We the residents of Karachi do not care what Altaf says

@FaujiHistorian @Gazi LOL :D Peoples of Karachi hate Nawaz Sharif, in PTI case they are confused, you can disagree but in my opinion remove top corroupt leadership of Mqm and replace it with mushi team... He can be a leader of MQM and people of Karachi will accept him constantly I guess so.

Your thoughts.

your solution is about 5 years old and thus obsolete.

If Politicians don't lie then they would likely be angels stationed somewhere in sky :)

off course. Sud off course!

@FaujiHistorian @Gazi LOL :D Peoples of Karachi hate Nawaz Sharif, in PTI case they are confused, you can disagree but in my opinion remove top corroupt leadership of Mqm and replace it with mushi team... He can be a leader of MQM and people of Karachi will accept him constantly I guess so.

Your thoughts.
Agree with you all those First Generation of MQM Leadership should go and replaced by second Generation leadership like Faisal Subzwari, Ali Raza Abidi etc if MQM wants to completely eliminate PTI from Karachi based Politics.

Your thoughts.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) People of Karachi???

First we need to decide who are people of Karachi. When MQM supporters say people of Karachi they only mean only the mohajir.

First we need to decide who are people of Karachi. When MQM supporters say people of Karachi they only mean only the mohajir.
Majority of Karachiite as PTI support is just confined to Anti MQM forces which they Shared with JI and both are not enough to compete with MQM in overall Karachi. Even in NA 250 constituency is tough contest for PTI due to having part of Old City Area dominated by MQM while there around 5 to 7 Karachi Constituency where MQM has Absolute Advantage in other Constitutions they have got Majority as well.

Majority of Karachiite as PTI support is just confined to Anti MQM forces which they Shared with JI and both are not enough to compete with MQM in overall Karachi. Even in NA 250 constituency is tough contest for PTI due to having part of Old City Area dominated by MQM while there around 5 to 7 Karachi Constituency where MQM has Absolute Advantage in other Constitutions they have got Majority as well.

that is not the answer to my question. Tell me who are the people of Karachi? only MQM walas?

There is a lot of poltiical mud being thrown by PPP but especially Altat bhai.

Here is a news for him.

We the residents of Karachi do not care what he says.

He is a fatso(sorry to say) living in London, on Bhatta money from here and taxpaer money from UK.

Our issues and issues of Mohajirs are real

Our fears are real. But Altaf is no longer the only representative of our fears and our hopes and our dreams.

he had 30 years of unchallenged control.

Sadly he used it to start mafias and bhatta khori and killings of our brothers.

it is time we say it loud.

We don't care of what this bozo says.

Not anymore

MQM supporters are no longer a monolith.

it is time for PTI and PMLN to show up and ensure Mohajir fears and hopes are fully represented.

Right now both these parties have a patronizing attitude towards us.

They think they can waive the flag of metro or the flag of insaf in front of us, and we will immediately go to sajda in front of them.

They need to get out of metro, and insaf slogans.

They need to get away from mudslinging with fatso Altaf

instead they need to focus on us, the ordinary voters. We are not Altaf (even when that turd wants all of you to believe).

Our brothers and sons are being hunted down by every one. Our fears are genuine, our hopes are real.

Please please listen to us. We are not crazy.

Thank you

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @cat

Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

Much credit to you. I am sick of seeing people from Karachi rally around Altaf. This coming from a Karachite is like fresh air ...

Ek Bihari.. Sab par bhari... ( or, in this case sab se bhari :D )...

As long as Mohazir sentiment is alive, you cant ignore MQM... (Altaf may or, may not be part of it).

Karachi Sab ka Hai :P

Karachi Sab ka Hai :P

Ek Bihari.. Sab par bhari... ( or, in this case sab se bhari :D )...

As long as Mohazir sentiment is alive, you cant ignore MQM... (Altaf may or, may not be part of it).
Altaf isn't bihari, most muhajirs are not bihari, idk where you guys get your info from

Karachi is Pakistan and we all living here are Pakistani's.
This city does not "belong" to any sect, caste, creed, race, tribe, political party...etc.

If belongs to us and we will not allow anyone to "claim" it.
and thats the only mindset that is going to help everyone to rise above the ethnicism.and be a real pakistani

that is the problem everyone there wants to own the karachi instead of sharing with other communities as per their representation...which leads to hatred among communities and hence this hatred is utilised by goons like altaf hussain and mirza for their purpose to just meet their political and personal goals....no one gives a heck about common man and their problems they just wanna rule one way or other....they have learned this from Britisher's that is divide and rule thats what they have been doing from long time.....

and thats the only mindset that is going to help everyone to rise above the ethnicism.and be a real pakistani....

it is easy to say this for a person who is well established and typically belongs to majority.

Smaller minorities always live with fear of being overwhelmed and thus losing their identity.

Back
Top Bottom