What's new

How Altaf is making MQM commit political suicide

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
last night's speech of Altaf crossed all the red lines (if there were any for this goon).

What the heck, he is inviting Bharat to attack Pakistan. This is nothing but a collective political suicide by MQM top leadership. I saw Farooq Sattar clearly ashamed of what Altaf has said.

I mean a party with so many seats in NA and PA, is asking Bharat to occupy Pakistan.

What a shame, what an awful way for a good party to self destruct.

I am ashamed being a member of community that voted for MQM. He is askign the same Modi to support Urdu speaking in Karachi while the same Modi burned 2000+ Muslims in India and got away with Murder of 1000s of innocents.

Sadly

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider,
@ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr,
@Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon,
@Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist,@Super Falcon

Jay ho Altaf Bai ki. Thank you Altaf Bahi if this does not wake up the sleeping beauties then what will.

By the way people of Karachi deserved your rule and leadership all these years, they still want you, be hopeful don't get depressed you may get another chance, what if for the time being you could not enjoy their hard earned halal money for a month or two for your lavish asylum. Don't take it that serious I am sure they will send it to you as soon as they get the chance, which they won't.

And only mohajirs in Pakistan are Afghans who should go back to their country, anyone else thinking about being Mohajir please leave, we are already overburdened :D.

last night's speech of Altaf crossed all the red lines (if there were any for this goon).

What the heck, he is inviting Bharat to attack Pakistan. This is nothing but a collective political suicide by MQM top leadership. I saw Farooq Sattar clearly ashamed of what Altaf has said.

I mean a party with so many seats in NA and PA, is asking Bharat to occupy Pakistan.

I am ashamed being a member of community that voted for MQM. He is askign the same Modi to support Urdu speaking in Karachi while the same Modi burned 2000+ Muslims in India and got away with Murder of 1000s of innocents.

Sadly

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider,
@ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr,
@Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon,
@Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist,@Super Falcon

There is nothing to worry about the London's Fart Canon aka AH. AH is MQM, and without him there is no MQM. He have lost his mind. I don't believe that MQM can survive in its current form, the burden of past will be hard to get away from. Even if some hoe magically AH is sidelined and MQM is taken over by moderate elements, its impossible that their past won't be raised from time to time. With passage of each day, AH is becoming desperate and he is only making others job easy. Its highly unlikely MQM can survive in its current form.

Furthermore with AH making such statements makes it harder and harder for Indians to help him, so good keep on farting AH.

Sadly

Fauji pahh the things aren't seem so simple as we look in this mater, he is non stop giving this kind of ghatiya(cheap) statements having some hidden story behind it and it's not related only with our neighbor, it's not only about getting attention of world towards Karachi situation coz there are lot alternative ways to achieve that. There is something else all behind it. Giving this type of statements neither helping MQM nor healthy for current political atmosphere, as a sympathizer of MQM I highly condemned his this and previous statements.

It seems like Altaf Hussain wants to prove that no one else can Control MQM other then him and that is why he is trying to create this situation on purpose as he knows that he is ill and cant continue Longer while MQM in current form still have a Potential to Revive itself so he is removing MQM's Potential to the point that when he is finished no one else could be able to Revive it as well. There are no examples of Altaf in Pakistan Politics which is dominated by Autocratic system where Inheritance have been seen as criteria of Leadership while Altaf and his Associates were Common men coming from Humble Families entered Politics of Pakistan was itself a huge achievement and afterward a guy like Mustafa Kamal from second Generation of MQM's Leadership who used to live in Rented House when he became a Mayor and later when he left he was living in same ranted house while Developed Karachi with Billions of Rupees provided by Govt. was also one of best example set by MQM but now Altaf Hussain's insecurity and Ego is Ruining it but if MQM kept their connections to the people open and keep Giving voice to Urban Sindh Issues and Grievances their is still a Hope for MQM to revive itself even after Altaf Hussain himself.

It is also in Establishment's Favor that MQM couldnt get Revival no matter what because they can Control Parties like PTI and PMLN by Breaking their Electable members (Lotas) if these Parties went rougue like the way they have done in each and every Dictatorship by using Muslim League(A-Z) but MQM is whole different Ball game for them even as MQM doesnt depend on its member instead its Platform that Matters(Kind of similar to JI) so Establishment knows itself that Revived MQM wont be under their Control especially after this operation there is no chance that MQM would ever trust Establishment either so both Altaf and Establishment wants to finish MQM once in for all as Altaf wants his Legacy to die with him while Establishment wants a PUPPET like PTI or PML(A-Z) in Karachi.

It seems like Altaf Hussain wants to prove that no one else can Control MQM other then him and that is why he is trying to create this situation on purpose as he knows that he is ill and cant continue Longer while MQM in current form still have a Potential to Revive itself so he is removing MQM's Potential to the point that when he is finished no one else could be able to Revive it as well. There are no examples of Altaf in Pakistan Politics which is dominated by Autocratic system where Inheritance have been seen as criteria of Leadership while Altaf and his Associates were Common men coming from Humble Families entered Politics of Pakistan was itself a huge achievement and afterward a guy like Mustafa Kamal from second Generation of MQM's Leadership who used to live in Rented House when he became a Mayor and later when he left he was living in same ranted house while Developed Karachi with Billions of Rupees provided by Govt. was also one of best example set by MQM but now Altaf Hussain's insecurity and Ego is Ruining it but if MQM kept their connections to the people open and keep Giving voice to Urban Sindh Issues and Grievances their is still a Hope for MQM to revive itself even after Altaf Hussain himself.

It is also in Establishment's Favor that MQM couldnt get Revival no matter what because they can Control Parties like PTI and PMLN by Breaking their Electable members (Lotas) if these Parties went rougue like the way they have done in each and every Dictatorship by using Muslim League(A-Z) but MQM is whole different Ball game for them even as MQM doesnt depend on its member instead its Platform that Matters(Kind of similar to JI) so Establishment knows itself that Revived MQM wont be under their Control especially after this operation there is no chance that MQM would ever trust Establishment either so both Altaf and Establishment wants to finish MQM once in for all as Altaf wants his Legacy to die with him while Establishment wants a PUPPET like PTI or PML(A-Z) in Karachi.

So establishment made Altaf to pass these statements?

Nice analysis but I don't agree to Altaf wants his legacy die part. He is crying and whining because he is short of the money and privileges he was enjoying at the expense of (mainly) Karachites. He knows he is lost, end is near and is hysterical like an underworld don who got busted and his illegal empire (based on killing, extortion, bhatta, kidnapping) came trembling down. Now he is seeing the end and realising how he changed course of many innocent souls to become target killers, thugs and terrorists, because of him so many innocent got killed. We cannot feel his pain because we are not killers and thugs, this phase of his life it is not easy for him, Karma is really a bitch.

Bhai jaan @Gazi

Aaap ki explanaiton Julaibee ki tara seedhi hai.

Fauji pahh the things aren't seem so simple as we look in this mater, he is non stop giving this kind of ghatiya(cheap) statements having some hidden story behind it and it's not related only with our neighbor, it's not only about getting attention of world towards Karachi situation coz there are lot alternative ways to achieve that. There is something else all behind it. Giving this type of statements neither helping MQM nor healthy for current political atmosphere, as a sympathizer of MQM I highly condemned his this and previous statements.

@KURUMAYA,

Thank you for your clear headed post.

I think MQM MPs in national and provincials houses must be asked to give clear stance on AHs speech, if they disassociate themselves from this speech is fine otherwise they should face treason charges.

AH's statement could not accept ... He of course crossed all limits ... These are our internal matters and nobody to be invited to intervene ... This is time to take over all authorities from him and MQM to purge his influence ... I don't support him and if MQM leadership will try to him defend as past they also will lose support ... We don't need India ... We are Pakistani and will remain forever ................

The man should be sent a strait jacket and brought in for Psychological Evaluation. All his supporters who still support him after this episode should seek Psycho help from qualified Psychiatrists, as well.

And for the zillionth time, Altaf Looney Hussain does not represent the Urdu Speaking Community at large. Both my Parents were Mahajireen from Dehli and I would NOT hire this ignorant guy as my Chowkidar , let alone permit him to speak on my behalf as my leader.

Last edited:
He has finally lost it all. This is a desperate call for help from someone who knows his time is over. I don't feel angry at his comments, I just feel sad for the state he is in now.
He is taking down MQM with him, instead letting them do their job of representing their voters with sincerity.

Sadly

I am million times happy to share my city's revenue with pathan or punjabi rather than any foreign bharti.This is the most embarrassing statement issued by Mr.Hussein,if true.I record my protest towards MQM officials and request them to make him realize of his statement.I also request media channels to ban all such speeches,specially when 14th August is near.May god help Pakistan.
Our ethnic differences comes later,Pakistan and Islam comes first.Pakistan zindabad!

Regards

Bhai dare aye durust aye.

AH has lost his marbles lol. There is absolutely no justification for this type of behavior. MQM would truly be better off without him. Asking a rival nation to take that action, even indirectly is clear treason. I will never support anyone who talks against the interest of Pakistan.

Altaf Bhai is taking MQM down with him. Sad, a party with such potential lost due to the ramblings of an ego maniac.

Back
Top Bottom